well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Team Positive

Team Negative

Team Snipey

Team repetitive

Team Vacant

Team pedantic

Team Wisecrack

Team Brokeback

No 'Team Geordie'?

Tut, Tut,

Baldy nut,

Where'd you get your

Hair cut.

:lol:

We've had this debate before im sure about "true" geordies and it appears there is very few on here. ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Positive

Team Negative

Team Snipey

Team repetitive

Team Vacant

Team pedantic

Team Wisecrack

Team Brokeback

No 'Team Geordie'?

Tut, Tut,

Baldy nut,

Where'd you get your

Hair cut.

:lol:

We've had this debate before im sure about "true" geordies and it appears there is very few on here. ;)

Well I'm half Irish and was born in Hong Kong so despite being brought up in Newcastle virtually all my life with a Byker Dad, I'm sure I'll still be out of the running.

• 3 weeks later...
journo.png

It's been a good week for investigative journalism all round, really. ;)

What a fuckin wrongun I loved this tweet today by him on his new account

http://twitter.com/paul_nufc42

@toonruz @kelky7 Sorry But the club is not getting sold well not for the formiddable future. so its staying in the hands of that twat

about 2 hours ago via web in reply to toonruz

:D:shades::D:icon_lol:

Well it made me laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

You couldn't make him up, no one would believe he's real without knowing what we do.

good god who is worse Kerry or Jedward? Hope it is true that Rachel Stevens is going in. Loved her in S Club

^_^:)

Who's your favourite female character past/present? Pauline and Dot

Who's your favourite male character past/ptresent? Alfie

Whats been your favourite storeyline past/present? Zoe finds that Kat is her Mam.

Who's your favourite family past/present? The Watts Family

Who's your favourite couple past/present? Dot andJim

Who's your favourite villain past/presnt? Nick Cotton

What storeyline can you not wait to see in the future?a tram crash in walford

The fact he's a 42 year old man giving answers to these questions ;):rolleyes::)

A tram crash in Walford is his fantasy, lets just hope he never gets a job working for East Coast is aal I can say.

Dot fucking Cotton :blush: this is just incredible. How could Pauline be a favourite character anyway she was a miserable cow when I used to watch it.

Can you imagine Paul and his mother sitting on a gravy stained sofa sitting and watching Eastenders every night with "world's best son/mother" cups? Because it's all too vivid for me.

^_^

Can you imagine Paul and his mother sitting on a gravy stained sofa sitting and watching Eastenders every night with "world's best son/mother" cups? Because it's all too vivid for me.

^_^

I imagine they then have a conversation as if the characters were real, and then dress up in gas masks and giant nappies and perform acts of the worst kind of sexual deviancy imaginable.

^_^

I imagine they then have a conversation as if the characters were real, and then dress up in gas masks and giant nappies and perform acts of the worst kind of sexual deviancy imaginable.

I've always pictured the black scum line 2 foot from the base of the bath and perma skid marked toilet basin neither can be arsed to wipe off.

^_^

I've always pictured the black scum line 2 foot from the base of the bath and perma skid marked toilet basin neither can be arsed to wipe off.

I bet they share a bath too, and help each other bury the bodies of their lodgers together.