well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all he wanted to do was talk about his beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because he put up to many topics he got verbally abused he got called a cunt. and everything. he doesnt need this. he doesnt deserve it. So thanks for having him. enjoyed his time here. See yer all around

Can you imagine Paul and his mother sitting on a gravy stained sofa sitting and watching Eastenders every night with "world's best son/mother" cups? Because it's all too vivid for me.

That makes me think of these two:

Psychoville-001.jpg

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

You should've just fucked off or called whoever abused you first.

Or you could just stick around and toughen up a bit and you could end up better for it.

Never take anything from somewhere like this too seriously, paul. You're in big trouble as a person if you do.

is that all you lot do on here is fucking insult people its a shambles

It is utterly boring reading all the stupid, knuckle-draggin insults (and the worst of it is that as soon as you insult them back they go boo-hoo, he said something nasty).

I intend to continue posting my opinions peacefully. And if the nuggets who can't stand people disagreeing with them don't like it they can eat cake.

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

:mellow::dunno::D Frame this message :D:D:icon_lol:

Nick, please change your profile picture, some of us access this board at work.

Nick, please change your profile picture, some of us access this board at work.

Looks like Jamesie and Gash have taken a pal on holiday to Magaloooof wae them.