Newcastle United V Everton

Christmas Tree

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that right, Ameobi is coming on for Enrique? I'm assuming Either Simpson or Taylor are moving to left back?

fuck knows. i can't see what the fuck is going on anymore. piece of shite river second week on t he bounce

So typical of us. 1-0 up and cruising, before you know it we're 2-1 down and one of our best players is off injured.

So typical of us. 1-0 up and cruising, before you know it we're 2-1 down and one of our best players is off injured.

This.

Completely comfortable. Everton launch a counter and we're caught ball watching for no reason whatsoever.

Couldn't be less impressed.

Danny Simpson good overlap, didn't want to cross on his left but when he did earnt us a corner... only for Jonas to take it weakly.. but he's earnt us a free...

.....damn... close there, Williamson got a touch on it but coulnd't divert it goalbound.

Williamson should have scored.

Did well just to get his foot to it I thought.. took a deflection before it got to him.. through a crowd of players.

I can't believe we're losing this.

I could handle 1-1 but 2-1 leaves us with a massive mission to undertake if we're to get anything out of this game.

Going to sound like a broken record but if we hadn't have gifted them the equaliser we may well have been more than 1 in front.

If the momentum went their way after that for a while and we stood off too much to let them take the lead.

Football suicide.

Edited by Tecato