Newcastle United V Everton

Christmas Tree

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saha brings the ex player will scores against us factor into the game, so make of that what you will.

Thought maybe he was injured? (groin not seatbelt burns)

Edit: not injured according to nufc.com

Edited by Kitman

Fellaini's called it so he doesn't have to hear 'You're just a shit Coloccini' again this season.

If they beat us by 3 goals they'll actually go above us on the table and they have a game in hand... so I'd say taking all three points here would go a good way to helping us finish above them this season. A win is a definite possibility; with no Cahill they'll lack that extra scoring punch, and with both him and Fellaini missing they'll be much weaker on set pieces.

It will bee interesting to see Ireland play if he does get on the pitch. Hopefully Barton is fit, makes a big difference to the way we play.

Think having Barton will make a big difference so fingers crossed. Everton will be pissed about loosing to Reading so maybe expect a reaction there, no Cahill is a big plus for us tho. Who plays right if Joey doesn't make it?? Jonas with Fergie on the left? He wouldn't put Perch there surely

News after Evertons game tonight that both Fellaini and Cahill will miss the game on Saturday.

What were the injuries? Genuinely don't know. If they're just post match 'niggles' then I'll bet one gets fit for the weekend at least.

If they're both out then there's no excuses for not picking up 3 points providing we're up for it. Barton back and (potentially) Ireland to come in for us should give us the momentum needed, so fingers crossed they're available.

Think having Barton will make a big difference so fingers crossed. Everton will be pissed about loosing to Reading so maybe expect a reaction there, no Cahill is a big plus for us tho. Who plays right if Joey doesn't make it?? Jonas with Fergie on the left? He wouldn't put Perch there surely

I would guess at a return for Guthrie tbh as he has not gone to forrest yet despite reports. I am not sure it is the correct decision but if that is the case I am guessing thats what we will do

Any news on Barton?

Sounds hopeful but making no firm decision on Barton, Ameobi or Ireland til tomorrow training according to Pardew.

It's wrong I am slightly excited at the thought of shola back to lead the line :(

Any news on Barton?

Sounds hopeful but making no firm decision on Barton, Ameobi or Ireland til tomorrow training according to Pardew.

It's wrong I am slightly excited at the thought of shola back to lead the line :(

:( aye im sure we are all getting used to that strange feeling.