Mr AshleysSkidMarks

Dolly Potter MD

Don't be too offended if i have misspelled your username. Since you're into spouting about the use of spelling as a means of scoring minor points. What a pathetic little waste of bandwidth you are sunshine.

Let's keep this sideshow rolling [let's say for a week...... holy shite, i've used a bracket], and with it add some closure to all this.

You may fancy your chances in the case of the following, going by your assessment of my postings. Therefore I propose a poll, in the same manner of the one that featured yourself and Spongebob, which resulted in yourself being effectively slaughtered and consequently failing to bugger off.

I'm more than prepared to stake my membership here, if it aids in facilitating the removal of a member who adds nothing more in value than tedious serial stalking [often with glib WUM posts unrelated to the topic at hand] when certain posters are online. As mentioned in the other post you're nothing more than professional wind-up artist, with a strong hint of forum stalker thrown into the mix - i envision a internet male equivalent of Glenn Close without the accompanying rabbit & stew pot. Due to your age may want to google check the origins of that particular reference, to Glenn Close that is.

The forum will be the winner on two counts. The forum will lose one of the following, a tedious little shitstain of a stalker who sucks oxygen out of threads like nappy skidmarks do to a infant's bedroom [yourself.... shite there's another bracket], and a poster whose general contribution nobody cares about - at least going by your acute estimation. Hence this should be an interesting & closely run race, and i fully expect you to accept the challenge & conditions.

In addition, as a means of stimulating maximum voter turnout, i propose that both us of us donate 25 to 50 quid to the website once voting numbers hit a peak - a figure which can be agreed upon. The moderators can send the site's direct paypal link to both of us, via PM.

These are my conditions, feel free to add your own.

*Poll runs for a week.

*Votes are for 'ASM to bugger off', or for 'YZ to bugger off', obviously. The member who reaps in the most votes buggers off, permanently, in the form of an IP ban. If a member [let's say Stevie or Alex & others, as some are adept at sniffing out posting styles/characteristics etc.... another bracket, holy shite] detects a return, something that won't occur on my part as i stick my word, the appropriate action is taken. Unlike yourself i'm not a prolific poster here, an permanent IP ban is no skin off my nose. Your consent to this condition in particular will act as a binding agreement, which can be acted on by the Moderators here as they see fit, therefore on my part i give 'consent'.

*I'm willing to further raise the stakes. The Moderators etc have permission to pass the loser's IP address to all NUFC-related forum/websites, effectively wiping any means of posting on any related websites on a permanent basis. Doesn't effect me personally, as this is the only NUFC forum that i post on at the minute, but i'm willing to wager any further desire to post if it means bringing an end to polluting other boards. Once i again i give 'consent', as per the previous bullet point.

If you have any underlying guts [behind all those 'fuckins', and the general persona of a so-called forum toughguy] you'll duly rise to the challenge, and put it all on the line.

If not my opinion of you will be confirmed....... a gutless little wonder [ or WUM... shite, another bracket] who stalks & attempts to solicit an appropriate bite/response, all from behind the veiled safety of a PC at home, or elsewhere.

The ball is in your court sunshine.

Edited by Year Zero

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be too offended if i have misspelled your username. Since you're into spouting about the use of spelling as a means of scoring minor points. What a pathetic little waste of bandwidth you are sunshine.

Let's keep this sideshow rolling [let's say for a week...... holy shite, i've used a bracket], and with it add some closure to all this.

You may fancy your chances in the case of the following, going by your assessment of my postings. Therefore I propose a poll, in the same manner of the one that featured yourself and Spongebob, which resulted in yourself being effectively slaughtered and consequently failing to bugger off.

I'm more than prepared to stake my membership here, if it aids in facilitating the removal of a member who adds nothing more in value than tedious serial stalking [often with glib WUM posts unrelated to the topic at hand] when certain posters are online. As mentioned in the other post you're nothing more than professional wind-up artist, with a strong hint of forum stalker thrown into the mix - i envision a internet male equivalent of Glenn Close without the accompanying rabbit & stew pot. Due to your age may want to google check the origins of that particular reference, to Glenn Close that is.

The forum will be the winner on two counts. The forum will lose one of the following, a tedious little shitstain of a stalker who sucks oxygen out of threads like nappy skidmarks do to a infant's bedroom [yourself.... shite there's another bracket], and a poster whose general contribution nobody cares about - at least going by your acute estimation. Hence this should be an interesting & closely run race, and i fully expect you to accept the challenge & conditions.

In addition, as a means of stimulating maximum voter turnout, i propose that the both us of us donates 25 to 50 quid to the website once voting numbers hit a peak - a figure which can be agreed upon. The moderators can send the site's direct paypal link to both of us, via PM.

*Poll runs for a week.

*Votes are for 'ASM to bugger off', or for 'YZ to bugger off', obviously. The member who reaps in the most votes buggers off, permanently, in the form of an IP ban. If a member [let's say Stevie or Alex & others, as some are adept at sniffing out posting styles/characteristics etc.... another bracket, holy shite] detects a return, something that won't occur on my part as i stick my word, the appropriate action is taken. Unlike yourself i'm not a prolific poster here, an permanent IP ban is no skin off my nose. Your consent to this condition in particular will act as a binding agreement, which can be acted on by the Moderators here as they see fit, therefore on my part i give 'consent'.

*I'm willing to further raise the stakes. The Moderators etc have permission to pass the loser's IP address to all NUFC-related forum/websites, effectively wiping any means of posting on any related websites on a permanent basis. Doesn't effect me personally, as this is the only NUFC forum that i post on at the minute, but i'm willing to wager any further desire to post if it means bringing an end to polluting other boards. Once i again i give 'consent', as per the previous bullet point.

If you have any underlying guts [behind all those 'fuckins', and the general persona of a so-called forum toughguy] you'll duly rise to the challenge, and put it all on the line.

If not my opinion of you will be confirmed....... a gutless little wonder [ or WUM... shite, another bracket] who stalks & attempts to solicit an appropriate bite/response, all from behind the veiled safety of a PC at home, or elsewhere.

Not really a fair bet then is it? You dont have much to lose.

Seriously though, this sort of macho warrior stuff, whoever suggests it is stupid. We all have the right to ignore people, not get involved or find another forum.

Personally I find everyone brings something to the forum (apart from the scouse prick). Some I dont really like but can still take amusement from some of their posts.

Sometimes it just takes time for posters to mature. Kevin is a perfect example of someone who has gone from an irritating twat into a canny little poster at times and keeps the place jogging along.

As too with ASM, I do get the feeling he is trying to bring a bit more to the table these days than just the Leazes stuff. And lets face it, there's plenty of other posters who get dragged into the Leazes circus.

This place needs more posters not less.

In addition, as a means of stimulating maximum voter turnout, i propose that the both us of us donates 25 to 50 quid to the website once voting numbers hit a peak - a figure which can be agreed upon. The moderators can send the site's direct paypal link to both of us, via PM.

*Poll runs for a week.

Not really a fair bet then is it? You dont have much to lose.

Seriously though, this sort of macho warrior stuff, whoever suggests it is stupid. We all have the right to ignore people, not get involved or find another forum.

Personally I find everyone brings something to the forum (apart from the scouse prick). Some I dont really like but can still take amusement from some of their posts.

Sometimes it just takes time for posters to mature. Kevin is a perfect example of someone who has gone from an irritating twat into a canny little poster at times and keeps the place jogging along.

As too with ASM, I do get the feeling he is trying to bring a bit more to the table these days than just the Leazes stuff. And lets face it, there's plenty of other posters who get dragged into the Leazes circus.

This place needs more posters not less.

I find the vast majority of contributions to be intelligent & others to be amusing diversions, but for the most part i don't get involved in the so-called quoting pyramids, especially by attempting to solicit a bite by spamming other members' postings with non-topic related bandwidth wastage. ASM is mostly a throwback to the standards set on N-O/Kiddies-Online.

Although i'm not a prolific poster, as stated, i do generally enjoy contibuting - hence i'm willing to place my membership on the line, of course there's something to lose on my part. But i don't spend hours loitering in the shadows here, obsessively waiting for particular posters to log on & spam accordingly. I can appropriate what little time i do spend online elsewhere, timewise [to put it more accurately] it's no skin peeled from my nose.

As for the poll itself CT, perhaps you can run a poll 'to start the poll' :(

Edited by Year Zero

I'm surprised this internet warrior is still here after his bout of random racism.

You're more than welcome to vote accordingly, if the poll goes ahead as per the Spongebob/ASM one. Follow the democratic process. By myself & ASM's mutual observation & assessments of one another the forum will be better off with either one gone. I've placed my cards on the table, it's up to him follow suit as per the above mentioned/Spongebob poll.

...... of course there's the option of simply petitioning for a ban, and bombard the MODs' respective PM boxes if you feel that strongly about it :(

Year Zero

Reserve Team

Age Unknown

Gender Not Set

Location Unknown

Birthday Unknown

That's how you know someone's a wrong'un. The square brackets thing makes him a nailed-on yank though imo.

I love how he throws a 25-50 quid charge in it for me too, almost as if he's trying to put me off accepting :(

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Guest LeazesLad

Am on the train bored so a hope nee one minds my quick rerirn from myself imposed exile. Regardless what the op thinks of asm, heks scored a masdsive own goal here. Its a forum ffs I tell u what if u put the poll. Up now I bet asm would be vited to stay. 5am in the morning and ur posting this pish. I think asm is ok tbh reminds me of me in my early 20s. At least he loves the toon

Am on the train bored so a hope nee one minds my quick rerirn from myself imposed exile. Regardless what the op thinks of asm, heks scored a masdsive own goal here. Its a forum ffs I tell u what if u put the poll. Up now I bet asm would be vited to stay. 5am in the morning and ur posting this pish. I think asm is ok tbh reminds me of me in my early 20s. At least he loves the toon

I think that's being a bit extreme :(

Guest LeazesLad

Baseless claims that ASM is Chinese and Year Zero is American, reminds me of Vic and Bob's classic 'Falling Down'.

Ydafftwaa . Best clips round along with 'caravan salesman' and 'a team'

I think Zero is American like , an American version of Garth Crooks .

Baseless claims that ASM is Chinese and Year Zero is American, reminds me of Vic and Bob's classic 'Falling Down'.

Ydafftwaa . Best clips round along with 'caravan salesman' and 'a team'

I think Zero is American like , an American version of Garth Crooks .

Aye, I think ASM might be right on that tbh. Though he did say nappy instead of 'diaper' so couldn't say for absolute certain.

Zero is definitely Mr Michael Douglas in that scene though, he's wound up to fuck in every post he makes. "He's been stuck in his car and it's a right hot day, so he's got a real nark on, I'm telling yer!"

ASM: "Get out of here you daft twat! You daft twat!"

:(