Mr AshleysSkidMarks

Dolly Potter MD

We've had many over the years, particularly from other clubs. None better than we all became surrogate POAK fans to piss a whole load of Greeks off. Can't remember which club it was but it was on a par with telling Celtic fans you love Rangers, they went into fucking meltdown :lol:

Olympiakos when we beat them in the Uefa Cup.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....or offer them out for a fight to show how hard you are. That always impresses people :D

I remember once Gemmill wound up a Boro supporter on one of their message boards, I think to the point the lad posted his mobile number to arrange a showdown with Gem! iirc it was the night they lost in the UEFA so he had a complete melt down. I think he claimed to be kick boxing champion of the universe or similar too :lol:

I've seen that, or someone posted a version of it(before my time on here).

Wasn't The Bill used to wind the smog up?

Feckin hilarious tbh.

Dead right, The Bill.... it was piss-yourself-laughing stuff at the time. I thought the Boro lad's brain was going to explode!

We've had many over the years, particularly from other clubs. None better than we all became surrogate POAK fans to piss a whole load of Greeks off. Can't remember which club it was but it was on a par with telling Celtic fans you love Rangers, they went into fucking meltdown :lol:

Olympiakos when we beat them in the Uefa Cup.

Aye that was them. Weren't they going to send the Greek mafia over? :D

Am on the train bored so a hope nee one minds my quick rerirn from myself imposed exile. Regardless what the op thinks of asm, heks scored a masdsive own goal here. Its a forum ffs I tell u what if u put the poll. Up now I bet asm would be vited to stay. 5am in the morning and ur posting this pish. I think asm is ok tbh reminds me of me in my early 20s. At least he loves the toon

Didn't you post the exact same thread about me and you last year :lol:

Regardless of if he stays or goes ASM is still a tart though

....or offer them out for a fight to show how hard you are. That always impresses people :D

I remember once Gemmill wound up a Boro supporter on one of their message boards, I think to the point the lad posted his mobile number to arrange a showdown with Gem! iirc it was the night they lost in the UEFA so he had a complete melt down. I think he claimed to be kick boxing champion of the universe or similar too :lol:

Gemmill and a few others signed up as characters from The Bill :D (you may remember the Boro song from that Uefa Cup run 'Geordies at home, watching The Bill). That kid totally lost the plot like.

Has anyone got the link?

I'm sure it was reposted on here sometime, as I remember reading it and pissing myself.

Even some of their lot were telling the lad to calm down iirc

Am on the train bored so a hope nee one minds my quick rerirn from myself imposed exile. Regardless what the op thinks of asm, heks scored a masdsive own goal here. Its a forum ffs I tell u what if u put the poll. Up now I bet asm would be vited to stay. 5am in the morning and ur posting this pish. I think asm is ok tbh reminds me of me in my early 20s. At least he loves the toon

Says Mr self-shot timer himself :D

Says Mr self-shot timer himself :D

Show me one :D

he won't go if he lost, he didn't go through with it last time.

Anyway, it seems Toonpack is hell bent on replacing him :D

I haven't read through the previous three or so pages, but it's okay to PM the site's paypal details & commence the poll.

Don't worry, it's going really well for you :lol:

he won't go if he lost, he didn't go through with it last time.

Anyway, it seems Toonpack is hell bent on replacing him :D

Stevie, I'm not go back through pages and quote your post. Re: the last bit in your post

To loosely insinuate that only he [out of the two of us] loves the toon, you're off the mark mate. Saw enough shit in the late 80's [when the likes of the Bald Eagle were hung out to dry by the board/s of the day] before my immediate family moved overseas and i won't get into a cliched soopafan debate with you.

If your equation of 'love for the toon' & maybe their relevance to the forum relates to current match-going status, and i only attend matches on an away basis [annual at best] based on previous work opportunities over the years & family commitments which happen to pop up from time-to-time, then not many members have chance at so-called legitimacy, as far as being able to label themselves as a 'supporter', or a 'fan' at the very least. They're simply guests of convenience then, a sub-species of sorts. By all means introduce the general knowledge test into the equation before membership is granted, with a slightly greater weighting afforded to geographic locale/IP addresses etc.

Hopefully i've misjudged you in this instance, and have taken what you have said out of context, as i generally think you're better than that - given that as an attendee of non-Toon matches you're aware of the costs involved, travelling from continent to continent, diverting from a schedule to catch a game on the spur of the moment. More pertinent, and away from the travel related issue, because in the past you've placed some value on intelligent based football discussion, with a leaning against oxygen sucking WUM posts contributed by arseholes who suck oxygen out of threads.

Edited by Year Zero

Only just seen this thread so apologies if I'm repeating anyone.

Serious waste of time and effort, YZ if you can't stand ASM put the fucker on ignore. It's why the function is there. However much you disagree with his viewpoint he has the right to post unless he crosses a line.

Next bit goes for all really but this internet warrior attitude that's becoming more common place is pathetic. Relaxed rules are in place which, if transgressed are dealt with as necessary. I draw your attention to our little Scouse friend yesterday. Disagreeing with someone's viewpoint or getting wound up by them is not means for a ban of any kind. If you don't like what they post you've three options:

1. Put up with it

2. Put them on ignore

3. Leave the forum yourself

Thank you.

I don't give two shits about AshleyShitstain's opinions, as i'm not onto him like a swarm of flies on to a pile of shit.

I disagree with many of Toonpack's viewpoints, but he chooses to discuss the topic at hand, and i duly oblige. There's no jumping into threads on his part [with off-topic WUM postings] simply based on the poster involved, like a bloody stalker.

BTW i've addressed this so-called internet warrior attitude via PM - you may receive a copy. Briefly touching on what i said though, within an in-person environment [lets say at the pub, a sport/football club environment] naive wum-like arseholes were dealt with mate, especially the younger ones.... especially if they played the mouthy smart-arse routine by jumping into a conversations with an off-topic remarks, looking for a response.

If you want to advocate & defend the practice of obsessive stalking [and off-topic WUM'ing] then you've laid down a tablet that will lead to the forum going downhill fast, as you give obsessive arseholes a free platform to ply their trade. This is what exactly occurred on that other forum [ie. N-O] as the ASMs become plentiful, and others simply buggered off.

Let the democratic process play out, consider it a referendum of sorts ............. afterall there's 50 quid in it for the site, if ASM has agreed do it.

Serious waste of time and effort, YZ if you can't stand ASM put the fucker on ignore. It's why the function is there. However much you disagree with his viewpoint he has the right to post unless he crosses a line.

Next bit goes for all really but this internet warrior attitude that's becoming more common place is pathetic. Relaxed rules are in place which, if transgressed are dealt with as necessary. I draw your attention to our little Scouse friend yesterday. Disagreeing with someone's viewpoint or getting wound up by them is not means for a ban of any kind. If you don't like what they post you've three options:

1. Put up with it

2. Put them on ignore

Thank you.

I don't give two shits about AshleyShitstain's opinions, as i'm not onto him like a swarm of flies on to a pile of shit.

I disagree with many of Toonpack's viewpoints, but he chooses to discuss the topic at hand, and i duly oblige. There's no jumping into threads on his part [with off-topic WUM postings] simply based on the poster involved, like a bloody stalker.

BTW i've addressed this so-called internet warrior attitude via PM - you may receive a copy. Briefly touching on what i said though, within an in-person environment [lets say at the pub, a sport/football club environment] naive wum-like arseholes were dealt with mate, especially the younger ones.... especially if they played the mouthy smart-arse routine by jumping into a conversations with an off-topic remarks, looking for a response.

If you want to advocate & defend the practice of obsessive stalking [and off-topic WUM'ing] then you've laid down a tablet that will lead to the forum going downhill fast, as you give obsessive arseholes a free platform to ply their trade. This is what exactly occurred on that other forum [ie. N-O] as the ASMs become plentiful, and others simply buggered off.

Let the democratic process play out, consider it a referendum of sorts ............. afterall there's 50 quid in it for the site, if ASM has agreed do it.

But that's the whole point, it isn't an in-person environment, it's an internet forum.

And as for letting a democratic process play out, what democratic process? Like working environments, internet forums are inherently dictatorial rather than democratic.

No need to be banding cash around either. This isn't a charity and we've never been and never will be on the look out for hand outs. It's simply a place for everyone to view their opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Finally I really cannot get my head around the notion that if we don't deal with the likes of ASM then we'll become like N-O and people will leave in droves. Firsty, N-O has a considerably greater user base than here - not something that bothers us or something we want to address, it's just the way it is and suggesting that they've lost so many users is ridiculous. Secondly, and I'm sure Dave, Jon, et al won't mind me mentioning this, N-O has built reputation of being too draconian in terms of moderation and admin. Dealing with matters in a way many would class as petty. How on earth in that event can you suggest that people have left N-O because the admin didn't deal with people?

Give your head a shake man!

As far as WUMery goes, I've taken this guy into full-blown meltdown with one line of text :lol:

Not bad going at all that :D

I think you've been had. He has to be on the wind-up :D

1. Put up with it

2. Put them on ignore

Thank you.

Yu wonn play pingpong?