Do You Still Like Andy Carroll?

DubiousBobcat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally dont think it was carrolls fault for leaving i still think he was forced out and i believe him hes a geordie geordies stick together. simple fact is ashley forced him out i know cause carroll sent a text message to somone saying he had

Dont have any Liverpool hatred.

Are you not right?

Why do you hate them?

Here's a fairly recent reason for starters for ya. If y ain't seen it before watch it all. Look out for Ian McCulloch talking about his family being raped. Sanctimonious perma-mourning unionist me mam was cilla wankers man

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Dont have any Liverpool hatred.

Are you not right?

Why do you hate them?

Here's a fairly recent reason for starters for ya. If y ain't seen it before watch it all. Look out for Ian McCulloch talking about his family being raped. Sanctimonious perma-mourning unionist me mam was cilla wankers man

Well I watched the first two minutes of the top clip and that could have been Newcastle fans talking about Ashley and Llambias.

Be interesting to hear where the hatred comes from from some on here. You almost get the feeling its trendy to hate liverpool????

Im one of the older ones on here so lived through the years when they were a really good team to watch when Daglish played and Beardsley played. Just not sure why some of you seem to single them out from the rest of the pack for special hatred?

Unless its purely down to the scouse twat that comes on here, then its perfectly understandable.

Spent many a weekend in Lpool in late teens/20's and met loads kids tranmere, everton and liverpool. Its the latters' arrogance and expected success based purely on their heritage that wrankles. Always has for me. I'm only a few years behind ya I think and have similar memories of their great teams but unfortunately it kinda went to their heads and again id say watch the whole video - it comes through in waves.

Spent many a weekend in Lpool in late teens/20's and met loads kids tranmere, everton and liverpool. Its the latters' arrogance and expected success based purely on their heritage that wrankles. Always has for me. I'm only a few years behind ya I think and have similar memories of their great teams but unfortunately it kinda went to their heads and again id say watch the whole video - it comes through in waves.

Is it really any different hear to a lesser degree? (for some not all). Quite a few on here regularly come out with the ....we should be this , do this because we're a big club, because not long ago we were in the champions league etc.

Obviously the lads you will have met in your teens will have had even more reason to be like that because they were winning lots of different things.

During my teens / early 20's they won the title about 8 times, the European cup 4 times, the FA cup 3 times and the league cup 4 times.

If thats not something to get a tad arrogant about. :lol:

And I have no doubt if our recent history was similar we'd be just as arrogant.

I know what you're saying about parallells with the 'divine right' thing there Chrimbo, but I think Newcastle fans have pretty much contained and more grounded and realised expectations comparitively. Those that ain't/don't are pretty much giving themselves a headache for the forseeable.

Also the role of press does us no favours with the permeating "demanding fans" lark. Its not the viewpoint most lads I go/gone to games with have and thinks its more endemic of fans that have started following more intently within the last 8-10 years.

With these Angels of Anfield they're much more stoked by this expectant success , more fickle too . Not knocking their pride in the city etc and there's obvious similarities in the cities historically but its when they pull it all together into their expectant bundle I wanna be sick.

On that video, something like "We gave you the Beatles, you gave us this" . . "You're slowly raping each member of my family" . . "We were winning trophies before you came, now we're mid-table" . Might aswell say "Me Da was Tarby and me Ma was a docker who liked Jerry and the Pacemakers - NOW WHERE'S OUR SILVERWARE! ?"

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Clueless or just contrary? Or a bit of both? :lol:

Odd post for you :D I cant see anything clueless or contrary about not having a hatred of Liverpool.

I can understand love the bobby if he's spent time working their and got irritated first hand, but other than that it just seems like petty jealousy imo.

The Liverpool teams of the 80's were a joy to watch in a similar way to Keegans entertainers were enjoyed by many fans apart from Newcastle.

Looked brilliant pre the Man U match with the ground in full song to walk alone and all the scarves in the air.

Cilla Black, won it 5x, Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Heysel, shell suits, those 'special' European nights at Anfield, the fucking dump that is Anfield, Stan Boardman, Carla Lane, their fans telling us never to buy The Sun whilst Steeevie Geeee is serialising his autobiography in The News of the World, Rogan fucking Taylor, the unbelievable arrogance of their fans as a whole, the superfluous suffixing of Liverpool with 'Football Club', stealing tickets off their own fans in Istanbul, taking Pedro, etc. etc. Aye, that probably is petty like and I wouldn't say all their fans are like that but they have a high proportion of knobs shouting from the roof tops about what a huge global club they are. I suspect I'm not alone amongst Newcastle fans either.

i hate liverpool for a number of reasons but i think the main one is i know more supporters of liverpool than any other club and not one of them is from the merseyside area. few of them have ever even been to anfield. they're the man u of my generation. one of my best mates is a liverpool fan fromt he west country. always has a go at newcastle fans. never been to anfield and he was cheerign on man u when they won the champions league. explain the irony.

Even if it was a generational thing going back to when they were top dogs I don't understand how newer football fans could be impressed with the divine right attitude the twats show even now.

I would say I'm surprised at someone of CT's age but then again being him I'm not.

Ha aye Stan 'de germans' Boardman

Remember this shite ! ?

Was still trying t spirit money out of a 20 year old lame catchphrase :lol:

They're all born with a funnybone eh eh

Note the way he shamelessly manages t turn a (pathetic) ENGLAND world cup song into a half-arsed chest thumping mess about his beloved Liverpool . .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

can't see why anybody should hate him for doing whats best for himself at all.

Just like Ashley's doing....! :lol:

He's standing up to him though, paying 3 years in advance :D

Cilla Black, won it 5x, Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Heysel, shell suits, those 'special' European nights at Anfield, the fucking dump that is Anfield, Stan Boardman, Carla Lane, their fans telling us never to buy The Sun whilst Steeevie Geeee is serialising his autobiography in The News of the World, Rogan fucking Taylor, the unbelievable arrogance of their fans as a whole, the superfluous suffixing of Liverpool with 'Football Club', stealing tickets off their own fans in Istanbul, taking Pedro, etc. etc. Aye, that probably is petty like and I wouldn't say all their fans are like that but they have a high proportion of knobs shouting from the roof tops about what a huge global club they are. I suspect I'm not alone amongst Newcastle fans either.

I know somebody is going to come along and accuse me of derailing this, but most of the time it is simply just impossible.

Most of all - is those who, according to some of our own supporters ie Toonpack for one, who say Liverpool are bigger than we are because they are perceived to be by others . The question is ie what they don't get, is that Liverpool are not bigger than us but they are perceived to be because they have acted like it, and had the success because of it, and they are now acting like it again. While NUFC act like small clubs such as Stoke and Bolton then of course Liverpool will be perceived to be bigger by those elsewhere in the game.

This isn't rocket science, but it may as well be to some.

Have to say, manu fans can be the same but at least in their case, they ARE a massive global club and can justify it even though they are cunts when they do.

Cilla fucking Black. And all of that list, what also fucks me off is that they blame everybody but themselves for the Heysel and also Hillsborough. Tragedies both of them, but they were certainly not blameless.