Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

Such as the underground heating and Yes Faye Downey. (Not to mention the further improvements announced in December)

Apparently we are bottom of the injury list season.

Fuck off.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such as the underground heating and Yes Faye Downey. (Not to mention the further improvements announced in December)

Apparently we are bottom of the injury list season.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Top 4 all still in Europe?

I'm sure the facilities and fitness people at Arsenal, Man U, Swansea and Spurs are all shite and playing more games over thousands of miles has less effect than undersoil heating though

Christmas Tree will never admit he's wrong like, he just runs off. :lol:

It's more complex than that, he'll always leave himself wiggle room. "I think Marveaux will be quality", "Debuchy doesn't look like the player some people said he is".

Tricksy little hobbit

It's more complex than that, he'll always leave himself wiggle room. "I think Marveaux will be quality", "Debuchy doesn't look like the player some people said he is".

Tricksy little hobbit

Its not really that tricky or a right and wrong scenario.

I think theres good stuff going on at Newcastle regardless of Ashley / Kinnear being cunts. The anti argument is lets try and ignore / unpick that good stuff BECAUSE Ashley / Kinnear are cunts.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Its not really that tricky or a right and wrong scenario.

I think theres good stuff going on at Newcastle regardless of Ashley / Kinnear being cunts. The anti argument is lets try and ignore / unpick that good stuff BECAUSE Ashley / Kinnear are cunts.

No it isn't.

No it isn't.

So without giving me the full on pomp and ceremony about where a club of our ground size etc etc etc should be......

What's so negative about my opinion that the club is travelling in the right direction.

Sound financial management

Good investment off the pitch

A quality squad that's improving year on year

Stability

Leading the way in ticket schemes and pricing both home and away.

Also don't give me the happy with being also ran argument as the quality of players we sign and try to sign don't back that up.

Edited by Christmas Tree

So without giving me the full on pomp and ceremony about where a club of our ground size etc etc etc should be...... What's so negative about my opinion that the club is travelling in the right direction.

Sound financial management

Good investment off the pitch

A quality squad that's improving year on year

Stability

Leading the way in ticket schemes and pricing both home and away.

Also don't give me the happy with being also ran argument as the quality of players we sign and try to sign don't back that up.

All of those assertions would be grand if they were demonstrable. We have no idea if we're operating under sound financial management, for example we're still receiving nomoney for the Sports Direct tat daubed all over our ground. Why haven't we sold it?

What is this good investment off the pitch you speak of? Training ground facilities? Most teams regularly improve their facilities.

The squad is improving, however it's not improving at a rate that would be considered impressive by any measure, certainly it's frustrating when it's obvious that with a little extra outlay we could be a FAR better squad.

We are more stable, this is true. They don't give out trophies for that.

I'd be happy if this scheme were the icing on the cake. It's not something that I think needs mentioning on here when the club is screwing over it's own fans in other ways. Why are we charging for seats in competitions that the management team has no interest in taking seriously?

So without giving me the full on pomp and ceremony about where a club of our ground size etc etc etc should be...... What's so negative about my opinion that the club is travelling in the right direction. Sound financial management Good investment off the pitch A quality squad that's improving year on year Stability Leading the way in ticket schemes and pricing both home and away. Also don't give me the happy with being also ran argument as the quality of players we sign and try to sign don't back that up.

If that was the case why has our commercial revenue dropped significantly? Also it was Ashley that created huge problems for himself by not doing due dilligence.

All of those assertions would be grand if they were demonstrable. We have no idea if we're operating under sound financial management, for example we're still receiving nomoney for the Sports Direct tat daubed all over our ground. Why haven't we sold it?

What is this good investment off the pitch you speak of? Training ground facilities? Most teams regularly improve their facilities.

The squad is improving, however it's not improving at a rate that would be considered impressive by any measure, certainly it's frustrating when it's obvious that with a little extra outlay we could be a FAR better squad.

We are more stable, this is true. They don't give out trophies for that.

I'd be happy if this scheme were the icing on the cake. It's not something that I think needs mentioning on here when the club is screwing over it's own fans in other ways. Why are we charging for seats in competitions that the management team has no interest in taking seriously?

Not much I can add Fish without going in circles.

We don't have the black holes, high interest loans or risk if administration that was crippling us in 2007. (If the price for all that is free advertising for sports direct Im not that fussed).

We can shrug at the training facilities but they were third world in comparison to what they now are and will be.

Good we agree the squad is improving. As for the rate at which it's improving I think there is a massive gulf between the overpaid journeymen we had when we were relegated compared to the quality on show now. The best measure however will be where we finish this season. A top 8 finish would be a decent recovery after last years shambles.

Good we agree we are more stable. Who knows what that might lead to.

Again, I don't for one minute think things are perfect, just that if you ignore the personalities at look at our club from the outside, it's hard IMO to argue we are not heading in the right direction.