Newcastle United 4-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Monroe Transfer

"Steven, California Tan have just been on the blower. They can fit you in at 5:45pm on Tuesday"

screenshot20110404at095.png

You know whats funny about that picture, Taylor ran across the pitch to the East Stand like it was him that had scored, and I followed him presuming he was Jonas, he celebrated with someone, then I look 80 yards to the right and the rest of the players were with Jonas by the dug out.

It would come as no surprise to me or many others, to learn that Taylor wanks while staring at himself in the mirror.

I was pissing myself. He obviously saw the acclaim Collo got for his involvement in the earlier goal and expected the same response, forgetting his involvement wasn't half as good and he's not half as popular.

If it was any other player you'd think they were just celebrating the goal and got lost in the moment. Taylor however... :lol:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Steven, California Tan have just been on the blower. They can fit you in at 5:45pm on Tuesday"

You know whats funny about that picture, Taylor ran across the pitch to the East Stand like it was him that had scored, and I followed him presuming he was Jonas, he celebrated with someone, then I look 80 yards to the right and the rest of the players were with Jonas by the dug out.

It would come as no surprise to me or many others, to learn that Taylor wanks while staring at himself in the mirror.

I was pissing myself. He obviously saw the acclaim Collo got for his involvement in the earlier goal and expected the same response, forgetting his involvement wasn't half as good and he's not half as popular.

If it was any other player you'd think they were just celebrating the goal and got lost in the moment. Taylor however... :lol:

That's because Taylor's about as popular as a muslim in Leazes' shed.

That's because Taylor's about as popular as a muslim in Leazes' shed.

I'm not really a huge fan of Stevie T's but I do think it was more a passionate gesture rather than an attempt to steal the limelight.

Regarding the Nolan yellow card in this one, can anyone confirm whether he actually touched their player?

When I first watched it it looked like he did, but apparently on a replay it was evident that he didn't contact their player? - If this is the case I assume the club will be appealing and he'll avoid the two match suspension?

Was Guthrie actually playing? I know he wasn't his usual fuck up self but does doing nothing at all really constitute a good game for him these days?

I can understand why people are calling for Colo to be played in midfield given that Guthrie and Barton with Raylor on the wing is the most likely alternative. But I agree it would be crazy to take him out of the back four.

Is TN the new CT? Should we expect the new bete-noire of positivity to be hounded off the board in the coming months? :lol::icon_lol:

Stoke's home atmosphere anyway, worth 9 points a season? Isnt that the point that TN is making?

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that good, and they were awful home and away before xmas....apart from when they twatted us obviously :angry:

TN wasnt at the game on Saturday, he was on here telling everyone how being positive on the end of a broadband connection will transmit good vibes to the team.....man :icon_lol:

celeb-uri-geller-mj-friend.jpeg

:angry:

Kicked himself off didn't he?

Noel's Cosmic Ordering app is what Nutz needs, get the orders in to the Cosmic Kitchen.

Regarding the Nolan yellow card in this one, can anyone confirm whether he actually touched their player?

When I first watched it it looked like he did, but apparently on a replay it was evident that he didn't contact their player? - If this is the case I assume the club will be appealing and he'll avoid the two match suspension?

Pretty sure that FIFA rules don't permit appeals against yellow cards.

Pretty sure that FIFA rules don't permit appeals against yellow cards.

FIFA rules :lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :angry:

So that's potentially a 2 match suspension for possibly not even touching the playing that he was adjudged to have fouled?

FIFA rules :lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :angry:

So that's potentially a 2 match suspension for possibly not even touching the playing that he was adjudged to have fouled?

I've deleted the match highlights so can't check back, but what I saw from the opposite side of the pitch I was expecting Nolan to get a red and relieved when he only got a yellow.