Joey Barton

Whitey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, following Leaze around like Skidders does makes you nothing more than a troll.

Hardly, if I followed him I'd quote and respond to all his posts, which I don't, I just collar him when he's wrong. Tends to be alot of the time TBF.

You live in Stranraer don't you ? Shit view of NUFC from there, as well proven. Hope you have bookmarked all these threads until next year, or even earlier if we are relegated again.

As an out of towner, largely armchair/lying in bed watching on a stream football fan, I appreciate there's something you miss by not being in the city and completely immersed in the football culture, especially somewhere as football-centric as newcastle. I think these days with message boards, the internet, able to watch nearly every game in full, you can still get a pretty good feel for whats going on, and at least enough to make a reasonable stab at an opinion. May not be correct, as all certain posters' opinions are, but they can be pretty well informed.

On that subject, in another topic (the american vs japanese reaction to catastrophe) you said you lived outside of the north east for 30 years. You didn't state when or where. However, if you're going to pick others up on being out of towners (which most admit readily when it would be quite simple to pretend otherwise) and render their opinion invalid, i think it would be a nice gesture if you could tell us which years you were away from newcastle, and thus your opinion (by your standards) is invalid/less valid on.

p.s. I spent a while replying to your post in the 'egyptian revolution gathers pace' thread. i appreciate the thread changed tact after the UN resolution was passed. just in case you missed it in the excitement, and simultaneous arguments in several other threads, its here

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=882242

if you saw it and didn't deem it worth replying, then that's fine as well. As I said, I'm not one for protracted circular arguments.

p.p.s And yes, this is similar to how I speak in real life

Wouldn't waste time rationalising with him mate, he's immersed in NUFC where he lives, in that 100% black and white heartland that is Scarborough.

Regardless, following Leaze around like Skidders does makes you nothing more than a troll.

it makes him look like Skidders' dad, especially when he refuses to answer question and regurgitates the same shite. :jesuswept:

1.jpg

Hardly, if I followed him I'd quote and respond to all his posts, which I don't, I just collar him when he's wrong. Tends to be alot of the time TBF.

specifics ?

No wonder some of our fans get classed as clueless when people on NO see it as a bad thing when Barton says he definitely doesn't want to leave the club. He physically came or and said that he doesn't want to leave nufc in the forseeable future.

But then again I suppose it's fun for them to try to twist his words to put him in a bad light.

the only good thing I can say about the posters on Newcastle Online is that some posters on skunkers are equally as stupid, incredible as it may seem.

If the posters on Skunkers are stupid then fuck knas what that makes you considering you get your arse torn out everytime you post over there :jesuswept:

is that so :(

I don't see you giving us your expert knowledge on there, in fact not once during Mike Ashley began his decline of the football club.

The only person who talks any sense at all is MWNN

I prefer not to have the same argument on there that I've been having on here since 2005.

No wonder some of our fans get classed as clueless when people on NO see it as a bad thing when Barton says he definitely doesn't want to leave the club. He physically came or and said that he doesn't want to leave nufc in the forseeable future.

But then again I suppose it's fun for them to try to twist his words to put him in a bad light.

the only good thing I can say about the posters on Newcastle Online is that some posters on skunkers are equally as stupid, incredible as it may seem.

If the posters on Skunkers are stupid then fuck knas what that makes you considering you get your arse torn out everytime you post over there :jesuswept:

is that so :(

I don't see you giving us your expert knowledge on there, in fact not once during Mike Ashley began his decline of the football club.

I prefer not to have the same argument on there that I've been having on here since 2005.

don't you welcome another chance to "tear my arse out" :lol:

You're all fuckin thick, talk shite, won't admit you were talking shite, and you know it.

i hope we dont give guthrie a new deal because that will mean we will sell joey and guthrie will take his place

bingo. Why buy another midfield player when we already have Guthrie ?

That would be bad business :jesuswept:

is that so :lol:

don't you welcome another chance to "tear my arse out" <_<

You're all fuckin thick, talk shite, won't admit you were talking shite, and you know it.

Tell us again how we were absolutely fine under Shepherd :(

You mean the Halls and Shepherd ?

qualifying for the Champions League and europe more than anybody but 4 teams, having the 5th highest average league position during their time of owning theclub, growth of the club from a failed flotation that couldn't raise 1.25m quid into 14th in footballs rich list, attracting top quality "trophy players" who made the club one of the most recognised and sponsored in the game, a completely transformed stadium into one of the best in the country, attracting proven winning managers to the football club and backing them to achieve high league positions on the pitch, filling the stadium to capacity every home game. Enough ?

What of the above, has Mike Ashley not destroyed ?

:icon_lol:

The club is in decline. It is simply a matter of time before we are relegated again, and will be playing in a half full stadium if we don't get back again straight away like last season. It will take years to build up the revenues and support to where your man found it.

qualifying for the Champions League and europe more than anybody but 4 teams, having the 5th highest average league position during their time of owning theclub, growth of the club from a failed flotation that couldn't raise 1.25m quid into 14th in footballs rich list, attracting top quality "trophy players" who made the club one of the most recognised and sponsored in the game, a completely transformed stadium into one of the best in the country, attracting proven winning managers to the football club and backing them to achieve high league positions on the pitch, filling the stadium to capacity every home game. Enough ?

The club is in decline. It is simply a matter of time before we are relegated again, and will be playing in a half full stadium if we don't get back again straight away like last season. It will take years to build up the revenues and support to where your man found it.

The club was in decline before Ashley arrived because Shepherd was only marginally more competent when it came to running the club than Ashley but unlike MA he had mortgaged the club's future.

It was a matter of time before we were relegated under Shepherd, or worse.

The club was in decline before Ashley arrived because Shepherd was only marginally more competent when it came to running the club than Ashley but unlike MA he had mortgaged the club's future.

It was a matter of time before we were relegated under Shepherd, or worse.

but we weren't relegated under the Halls and Shepherd. We were promoted under the Halls and Shepherd. Then we went on to become one of the top clubs in the country, and one of the highest in footballs rich list. The club was in this position, and qualifed for europe - again - only a year before Mike Ashley bought it. Thats a long way short of being in decline. You do realise, it was the Halls and Shepherd who owned the club don't you, not Shepherd ? These are facts, not speculation which is all you are saying.

It will take years to build the club back to the revenue levels that Mike Ashley found it in, the club is in decline. And we will be relegated again if Mike Ashley doesn't sell this club. This is a prediction, bookmark this thread.

Edited by LeazesMag

i hope we dont give guthrie a new deal because that will mean we will sell joey and guthrie will take his place

i think we will sell him

i think we will sell him

so do I, and I think the club will say "we didn't want to sell him but he wanted to go and we did everything to try and keep him"

did he manage a full week?

yes.

:jesuswept:

I only did it at the end because Skidders and Ketsbaia [today] made it more or less impossible. Anyway I've made my point again, briefly, so hopefully they will leave it. I will do the same. I would rather be optimistic.

yes.

I only did it at the end because Skidders and Ketsbaia [today] made it more or less impossible. Anyway I've made my point again, briefly, so hopefully they will leave it. I will do the same. I would rather be optimistic.

Well done. I know that must have been a bit of a challenge at times.

I shall honour my end of the bargain.

yes.

I haven't even said anything on the subject you fucking nutjob. Now fucking shut the fuck up permanently will you.

yes.

:(

You're taking his word for it? :jesuswept: Of course he didn't fucking last

yes.

:(

I could have saved you some money. Its a good cause mate, well done.

Now that skidmarks hasn't got me on ignore anymore - I knew it wouldn't last - I'll just have to ignore his and Toonpacks nonsensical ramblings. :jesuswept:

yes.

:lol:

I haven't seen it and no-one has dobbed him in. Surely you would have noticed? :(

yes.

:lol:

I haven't seen it and no-one has dobbed him in. Surely you would have noticed? :(

Sorry only just re-read the poor wording of the deal you offered him, meaning he could still be a schizophrenic about the whole thing without directly mentioning Shepherd. Poor form TS, poor form.