Pardew on Radio Newcastle tomorrow

Monroe Transfer

Slightly intrigued, don't expect to hear anything all that interesting though.

This Monday (March 28th) sees Newcastle boss Alan Pardew appear as a studio guest for BBC Radio Newcastle's Total Sport programme, answering questions from supporters.

The programme runs from 5.30pm to 7pm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget lads - our great leader's on in a bit.

Bring out the Paradiddle and his confused tenses.

Im not expecting to learn wot we is dooin but interested to hear how fielded the questions are and how rehearsed wot he is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003yjnc

I've emailed my question in, don't expect to be read out like. "How did you find managing Carl Fletcher after allegations of you sleeping with his wife emerged?". Ye never naa the BBC champion free speech or so they say.

Im not expecting to learn wot we is dooin but interested to hear how fielded the questions are and how rehearsed wot he is.

I've emailed my question in, don't expect to be read out like. "How did you find managing Carl Fletcher after allegations of you sleeping with his wife emerged?". Ye never naa the BBC champion free speech or so they say.

Haha great man ! Like y say y never knaa. . . :lol:

I'm listening out for the names of questioners like.

Hopefully a few Mike Hunt's and Phil McCavitie'll make it through

asked how we could be expected to show any faith in him following his Neville Chamberlain moment. And in turn how he can have faith in Mike Ashley as it was that cunt what sold him down the river.

Haha great man ! Like y say y never knaa. . . :lol:

I'm listening out for the names of questioners like.

Hopefully a few Mike Hunt's and Phil McCavitie'll make it through

Listen out for an Annette Kirton who lives on Wallsend High Street.

Talking shite about the home form and the fans like.

It's not our fault that you can't set out a team to hold onto a lead.

Tit.

Aye what was eez shit patter about the "fans being a problem, something I've not experienced before" was he saying theyre too expectant and voiciferous when drawing a game or summat! ?

Fuckin talks without speaking this clown . Just likes the sound of eez own nonsense!

I fowt they was a reeuw fwet.

I'm turning this off like.

He's doing his best to dampen any expectations we have.

Compare that to listening to somebody like Keegan talking.

Tit.

Aye what was eez shit patter about the "fans being a problem, something I've not experienced before" was he saying theyre too expectant and voiciferous when drawing a game or summat! ?

Fuckin talks without speaking this clown . Just likes the sound of eez own nonsense!

So it's wor fault for encouraging the team forward :lol: What a thick twat. I bet he spells quiet as "quite".

Just stuck it on and he's saying don't expect us to bring in 2 player straight away because we have to compete with the Villa's and fuckin Everton's. :lol: Is he taking the fuckin piss, Villa and Everton.

Tit.

So it's wor fault for encouraging the team forward :lol: What a thick twat. I bet he spells quiet as "quite".

Aye I'm pretty sure that was eez angle like !

(Im not affording the plum me full attention like so I might be slightly off but wasn't far off)

Couldn't believe what I was hearing! ?

Its just spun out nothingness this on the whole like - been on over 30 mins and been ONE question on from Joe Mild :icon_lol:

Just stuck it on and he's saying don't expect us to bring in 2 player straight away because we have to compete with the Villa's and fuckin Everton's. :lol: Is he taking the fuckin piss, Villa and Everton.

I've noticed his crack has gone downhill over the last few weeks. The Mashley effect?