• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper

Simpson Williamson Collochini Enrique

Barton Tiote Ireland Jonas

Lovenkrands Ameobi

Not a bad team for this game. Everyone ups their game for this fixture be it the fans or the players and if we get at them I see no reason why we cant do them.

Harper

Lovenkrands Ameobi

Not a bad team for this game. Everyone ups their game for this fixture be it the fans or the players and if we get at them I see no reason why we cant do them.

Last time we played them we lined up like this

Harper

Saylor Coloccini Bassong Jose Enrique

Raylor Geremi Smith Gutierrez

Martins Lovenkrands

The team we will field on Tuesday is far stronger, and Man Utd's will be identical - Ronaldo, and on that particular neet we played well and could've easily got a draw. We can win, I really think if all you sit on your hands mugs get behind the team properly like the proper fans, then we have enough in us to do it.

Atmosphere is a lot better in the evening games, especially against the better teams, hopefully it's similar to that Arsenal game a few seasons back. I'll go for 1-1.

Harper

Lovenkrands Ameobi

Last time we played them we lined up like this

Harper

Saylor Coloccini Bassong Jose Enrique

Raylor Geremi Smith Gutierrez

Martins Lovenkrands

The team we will field on Tuesday is far stronger, and Man Utd's will be identical - Ronaldo, and on that particular neet we played well and could've easily got a draw. We can win, I really think if all you sit on your hands mugs get behind the team properly like the proper fans, then we have enough in us to do it.

Exactly, if the fans make the atmosphere like was in the 2nd half against Arsenal i really think it will get the players well up for it and think to themselves that they can do this Man Utd side over.

If we start with the Line-up CT mentioned i think we've got a massive chance to at least get a result. Ireland will eb up for it for his first game and its against one of his old clubs rivals, i no doubt think Barton will be up for it aswell for the same reason, and the rest of them should be up for it too with the fact its Man Utd and we can beat them especially if they field a weaker team than usual

I actually think we might sneak a draw out of this one, I'm hoping Man U rest a few players against us with them playing City 2 days before us

Plus i'm looking forward to the game as it'll probably be our last night game of the season, so the atmosphere will be class

They're in fine form. Depends on who they start for the semi, there was a rare interview with Scholes in the paper this morning, he wants to start that game (and i can see Ferguson giving him a start against City) so it will be more than likely Carrick / Giggs in the middle. Rooney and Hernandez seem to be working like a dream together at the minute. Massive ask to get points but i've got a feeling we can get something from the game too.

Said since February we'll win this game and we will.

Thats what im talkin about baybee! :icon_lol:

Harper

Lovenkrands Ameobi

I like that team...very attack minded.

2-1 :D

A spanking. An embarrassing spanking that'll have some fans saying that we're definitely going down, some fans saying that it's evidence we're never going to amount to anything and other fans blaming it on injuries or whatever.

Hate playing Man U when we're like this.

A spanking. An embarrassing spanking that'll have some fans saying that we're definitely going down, some fans saying that it's evidence we're never going to amount to anything and other fans blaming it on injuries or whatever.

We are only missing Nolan and Barfa from our strongest 11 fish.

I think thats a pretty strong team out.

I agree.

My initial post remains my belief however.

Not strong enough to beat an in-form Man U though.

You never know on the day...we seem to up the anti against the big sides.

I just have a gut feeling that we will battle hard and get something out of the game...either a 1-1 draw or a hard faught 2-1 win.

You never know on the day...we seem to up the anti against the big sides.

I just have a gut feeling that we will battle hard and get something out of the game...either a 1-1 draw or a hard faught 2-1 win.

I'd be delighted with a draw.

(Up the ante btw).

You never know on the day...we seem to up the ante against the big sides.

I just have a gut feeling that we will battle hard and get nothing out of the game...either a 0-1 loss or a hard faught 1-2 loss.

:icon_lol:

No reason to think they won't turn us over. As usual.

Every time I read Ameobi is back it makes me cringe to think that he's the best we have up front. Its fucking laughable really, which is probably what Vidic is doing.

That 2-2 we got with Edgar and Huntingdon at the back was an unexpected one.

I woke up in Leazes terrace 25 minutes before kick-off with a massive hangover. Had 2 bottles of lager for breakfast and stumbled into the gallowgate. Couldnt see, so remember very little apart from Edgar's goal.

Be concious of the harsh reality of the situation ma'man :D:icon_lol:

I look at the teams dominating this league and this season sees the poorest sides the respective teams have turned out in... well in fucking ages. Sure Chelsea has a lot of the same players, but Bosingwa is half the player he was before the injury. Terry's lost what little pace he had that permitted him to catch up to his own mistakes. Drogba and Lampard and Cole are still good players, but they're not as good as they were last season.

Man U have been without a 1st choice central defensive partnership for a lot of the season and have looked resolute.

Arsenal crippled by injury but even at full strength still look shit compared to previous years.

Liverpool have a fucking terrible squad

Man City have spent a staggering amount and have (imo) committed the same cardinal sin of spending vast sums on average players only to have them sit on the bench.

If this is true (and I believe it is) it breaks my heart because we're are still years away from all of them.

Edited by The Fish

I agree with you as the level has seemed to be reset at a much lower level across the board. Its just as well that one of the good teams that these clubs have had over the years isn't around today or the league would have been won by Christmas.

Unfortunately for us, we've got worse at a faster rate and reached a lower level than others.. Especially up front.

One of the one philosophies I have in life is this: I'd rather be positive and get it wrong, than negative and get it right.

Positivity breeds positivity telling you that now.