severely sprained wrist

Kevin

If its sprained there is not a lot they can do for you, you'll just have to wait for it to heal. If you think it might be broken they could x-ray it, but might wait until the swelling has gone down a bit.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

If its sprained there is not a lot they can do for you, you'll just have to wait for it to heal. If you think it might be broken they could x-ray it, but might wait until the swelling has gone down a bit.

Not really common practice tbh, if you think it's fractured then you x ray it. Might wait for swelling to go down before operating on it though.

Kevin - I can't really give you advice over the internet. If it's giving you a lot of trouble you should get it looked at.

Go to work and tell your boss your wrist is sore and you need some rest. Ask him for a big bag of frozen french fries and stick your wrist on them for 20 mins. If you cant move your hand up and down go the hospital. If you can move your hand up and down its unlikely its broke. If you can move your hand up and down but its sore take some pain killers and stop crying like a baby. You've sprained your wrist for fuck sake not broke it.

Sitting in hospital. Wrists broke. Fucking been here since 10!

Didn't see that comment. What a waste of time it took me 5 mins on a sat night to write that above comment.

Edited by Dafydd

it isnt that sore now, when they pulled it out and stuck it back into place was one of the worst things ive ever had to go through.

should i keep it in the sling? i look like a twat with it in one :D

it isnt that sore now, when they pulled it out and stuck it back into place was one of the worst things ive ever had to go through.

should i keep it in the sling? i look an even bigger twat with it in one :D

FYP

I got told by one of Kevin's closest mates....Well his only mate, that he walked in on Kevin in the shower, and asked what he was doing and Kevin said get out its mine, and i'll clean it as fast as i like. so i reckon that may of been how he broke it.

I got told by one of Kevin's closest mates....Well his only mate, that he walked in on Kevin in the shower, and asked what he was doing and Kevin said get out its mine, and i'll clean it as fast as i like. so i reckon that may of been how he broke it.

Guys stop laughing at this amazing joke... :D