Happiest fans

Irrelevant Nick KP

Who are the happiest fans?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick

I think you are 100% right.

I know quite a few ManU fans who stopped going when they won the treble in 1999 as they thought it couldn't ever get any better. The average ManU supporter now is fairly blase. A lot CBA going to the semi against City because they knew they would be back at Wembley in May against Barca or Real.

Whereas we get carried away with the slightest sniff of success. Remember the 5-1 v Sumlin. We were walking on air for weeks!

IP Check tbh, this is like having Blaydon/adidas/Bennie/Cheyne back :lol:

Even I'm surprised at how mute the Man City fans are after all but qualifying for the Champions League.

They haven't been in it since 1968-69.

Again, a case of 'money can't buy happiness', altough I must say, it's taken hold sooner than I expected, with City fans.

Even I'm surprised at how mute the Man City fans are after all but qualifying for the Champions League.

They haven't been in it since 1968-69.

Again, a case of 'money can't buy happiness', altough I must say, it's taken hold sooner than I expected, with City fans.

Really because watching the games this weekend, i was thinking about the intense look of anguish on the faces of the Man U fans, the unbridled joy of the Man city fans and saying to myself what an absolute crock of shit that Polish lad has been dribbling out of his mouth in this thread.

Funny how 2 people can see the same events so differently.

Edited by ChezGiven

Of course they get involved during individual matches.

But City fans won't be walking on air like Birmingham fans were for a weeks.

By the way, doesn anyone respect Man City for finishing 4th? I think it's disgraceful how shite they've been despite spending all that money.

Of course they get involved during individual matches.

But City fans won't be walking on air like Birmingham fans were for a weeks.

By the way, doesn anyone respect Man City for finishing 4th? I think it's disgraceful how shite they've been despite spending all that money.

How the fuck do you know how Birmingham fans feel? Or City fans for that matter? Do you live in Birmingham? Do you got to their matches? Or do you know a representative sample of supporters? I'm sorry to be rude but it sounds to me like you're massively generalising out of your arse :icon_lol:

Kitman, no, I don't know any Birmingham fans, and I don't live in Birmingham. But I've heard some of their fans interviewed on the radio.

You've not convinced me there I'm afraid :icon_lol:

Kitman, no, I don't know any Birmingham fans, and I don't live in Birmingham. But I've heard some of their fans interviewed on the radio.

You've not convinced me there I'm afraid :icon_lol:

He's performing complex psychometric assessments of fans happiness through hours of dedicated listening to TalkSport. The nature of the experiment has turned his brain to mush.

You've not convinced me there I'm afraid :rolleyes:

He's performing complex psychometric assessments of fans happiness through hours of dedicated listening to TalkSport. The nature of the experiment has turned his brain to mush.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: