PlayStation Network...

Besty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played burnout paradise its good i havent come across any glitches or nowt why cant cod be like

With my 7 hours in total game playing time. I can say I've not experienced this ' glitching' you speak of.......

well they might of released a new patch from the patches i used i believe i was upto patch 1.06 i think or 07 not sure but it happens in multiplayer aswell as zombies your ps3 will freeze the game on screen and you cant do anything except either pull the power cord out the back or press the power button

Black Ops is a pretty bad video game. Burnout Paradise isn't though, I'm on a serious addiction.

tumblr_lken99RFmO1qb02vjo1_500.jpg

You crazy, man. Black Ops is kinda shitty, sorry. So are most COD games, especially the much loved multiplayer. Multiplayer was done better 10 years ago.

yea cod is getten old now the graphics are pretty much the same and activision rip us off with stupid map packs and charge a fortune

There are days when I'm in love with Black Ops and there are days when I'm bored of it and today is a day when I'm fed up with it. BORING

heh why you think i got rid of it treyarch couldnt be botherd to fix the freezing issue because they must of got paid from microsoft to screw it up

DEADMAN, you seem to be the only one with these freezing problems, sheer coincidence?

its not coincedence other gamers i played with on bo also experienced the same issue

My lass had signed up for a PSN account, so I got 4 of the 5 games. I am dominating playstation.

BOOM! going on my brothers account to download them now, cheers :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• 5 weeks later...
DEADMAN, you seem to be the only one with these freezing problems, sheer coincidence?

its not coincedence other gamers i played with on bo also experienced the same issue

Mine does the same. Everytime I go on iPlayer or whether I want to play a game the cunt keeps freezing.

Edited by WordPlay

well i havent i dont think il leave ps3 unless a ps4 comes out then i may upgrade but i will never go back to microsoft and there shit box 360. i have a 360 and i havent used it since november i turned it on the other day got a update went fine came on the dashboard fine then when i played one those videos you know the sentuamessage type videos boom red ring 3 quadrant lights. turned it off back on fine

Edited by DEADMAN

na i would love virtua tennis to for the ps move i did play one of the previous virtua tennis i think it was on er dreamcast or something cant remember

Have you played the Virtua Tennis 4 demo yet DEAD? That game is a big 'Want' for me!

I had and loved Virtua Tennis 3 back in the day - idiotically I traded it in ^_^

I've got that i think or it might be Top spin, not sure, but the novelty wears off when theres no Tennis on really, thats the only time i feel like playing Tennis games

• 1 month later...