Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to become sick and tired of hearing the same old shit everyday.

And as for not having an opinion. I have one. This conversation isn't about my opinion. It's about an old man with alzheimer's. A difficult accomplishment considering all his mutterings are documented for his safe keeping.

I'm not an old man and I don't have Alzhemiers. You are really showing your immaturity here. Ollie's grandad has told you that for the most part of it, people mention Shepherd and I reply.

I will make comments about the politics of the football club as often as there is something to be said, if it happens to be quite a lot, then maybe it is because it is a very important subject. You don't have to construe them the way you do, if you associate ambition with the Halls and Shepherd rather than Ashley, then you should think about that before commenting the way you do. By doing this you are only emphasising the whole point, if you agree the point but its the individuals and personalities which is your problem, you should realise this and not effectively dispute yourself. I have not mentioned Shepherd to you until you did it yourself.

You should grow up, or read posts properly, or both. I would rather not dispute this sort of thing with you, but I'll disagree if you want to put forward pertinent points I don't agree with, which don't really need to mention individuals, but that is up to you.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to become sick and tired of hearing the same old shit everyday.

And as for not having an opinion. I have one. This conversation isn't about my opinion. It's about an old man with alzheimer's. A difficult accomplishment considering all his mutterings are documented for his safe keeping.

I'm not an old man and I don't have Alzhemiers. You are really showing your immaturity here. Ollie's grandad has told you that for the most part of it, people mention Shepherd and I reply.

I will make comments about the politics of the football club as often as there is something to be said, if it happens to be quite a lot, then maybe it is because it is a very important subject. You don't have to construe them the way you do, if you associate ambition with the Halls and Shepherd rather than Ashley, then you should think about that before commenting the way you do. By doing this you are only emphasising the whole point, if you agree the point but its the individuals and personalities which is your problem, you should realise this and not effectively dispute yourself. I have not mentioned Shepherd to you until you did it yourself.

You should grow up, or read posts properly, or both. I would rather not dispute this sort of thing with you, but I'll disagree if you want to put forward pertinent points I don't agree with, which don't really need to mention individuals, but that is up to you.

Why though? everytime you do reply, you're saying things you've already said before. Why repeat yourself? People know your opinion, so why the obsessive compulsion to reply whenever anybody mentions his name?

Edited by angrysockmonster

''He shoots, He misses, he beats his fucking misses, Andy Carroll, Andy Carroll''

''Taylor he's shagged your lass, he's shagged your lass , he's shagged your lass, he's shagged her''

''You've let your city down''

''There's only one greedy bastard''

''There's only one Stevie Taylor''

''Taylor's going to get you''

and if course lots of booing and waving of money. Good to let the judas cunt know exactly where he stands.

Was at the match and it is probably worth mentioning that Carroll applauded the Liverpool fans, including the Kop, on 4 separate occasions. No other Liverpool player did and it clearly meant to be antagonistic.

Our fans were indeed class whereas the home fans were virtually silent. He left purely for money so let's hear no more sympathy for the prick.

''He shoots, He misses, he beats his fucking misses, Andy Carroll, Andy Carroll''

''Taylor he's shagged your lass, he's shagged your lass , he's shagged your lass, he's shagged her''

''You've let your city down''

''There's only one greedy bastard''

''There's only one Stevie Taylor''

''Taylor's going to get you''

and if course lots of booing and waving of money. Good to let the judas cunt know exactly where he stands.

Was at the match and it is probably worth mentioning that Carroll applauded the Liverpool fans, including the Kop, on 4 separate occasions. No other Liverpool player did and it clearly meant to be antagonistic.

Our fans were indeed class whereas the home fans were virtually silent. He left purely for money so let's hear no more sympathy for the prick.

what rubbish. He left for ambition. The money ties in with it, if we had the same ambition we would have matched or got close to matching the money. The simple fact is if we don't show the ambiton to match the money, we will always lose our best players and watch the teams above us buying the best ones from other clubs too. The players see the money as proof of ambition and desire. Are you saying that YOU would not see exactly the same thing if someone else wanted you on their payroll ? They would show it with money/prospects, why do you think footballers should be any different ?

This "blind loyalty" business only shows how small minded people are and how they accept inferiority.

And - every single one of those chants are embarrassing, they epitomise the inferiority and small mindedness as mentioned above. Do you seriously think Liverpool fans - or any other fans - give a toss about such things when they are beating us, easily, and buying our best players ? They are fucking laughing at us man, and nobody can blame them, we would do exactly the same if the tables were turned.

Typical Newcastle supporters, things are indeed back to the old days. The team is 2nd rate, the club is 2nd rate, so they gain comfort from hiding behind support and accepting inferiority on the pitch.

Edited by LeazesMag

Why would I dislike Carroll?

First he helps us get promoted, then he gets us 35 million pounds.

But I also never want my club to cave in to such demands. If he wants more than 20,000 a week, that's fine, but he'll have to do it at another club.

And I have nothing against people thinking we should pay players whatever they demand, but if they are going to be arrogant about it, as if they are the only one's who know what they are talking about, then I will simply be even more convinced that my refuse-to-cave-in-to-stupid=wage-demands-even-if-all-other-clubs-are-caving-in policy is the right one.

He's a judas pisshead who allegedly beats up women.

£35m for Ashley's back pocket you fucking retard. How does that win us football matches?

Tiote is going too. Our best player leaving, will that money win us football matches? No but it will help us lose them.

£35m for Ashley's back pocket you fucking retard. How does that win us football matches?

Tiote is going too. Our best player leaving, will that money win us football matches? No but it will help us lose them.

ignore him man.

He's a judas pisshead who allegedly beats up women.

Since when? :icon_lol:

Well Leazes, I have no intention of getting in another argument with you regarding present and past boards, experience has shown me that you simply cannot comprehend an alternative viewpoint, or even recognise when we share the same viewpoint.

What I will say is that I think it is you who are the embarrassment, not the loyal fans who travelled to Liverpool today. Carroll showed himself to be a badge kissing arsehole, when there was simply no need for it. We responded (I thought anyway) with some canny chants which I hope made him feel uncomfortable, which he has to accept as part of the 'deal' IMO. How that makes us small time I really don't know, for me it was what made today decent in that mortuary called Anfield.

Honestly man, your obsession is getting ridiculous now, I honestly think you should give up supporting NUFC if you think the fans are embarrassing you. I also think you are a complete hypocrite considering your comments on Beardsley as well. I am so glad I don't have to sit next to a miserable sod like you week in week out.

Well Leazes, I have no intention of getting in another argument with you regarding present and past boards, experience has shown me that you simply cannot comprehend an alternative viewpoint, or even recognise when we share the same viewpoint.

What I will say is that I think it is you who are the embarrassment, not the loyal fans who travelled to Liverpool today. Carroll showed himself to be a badge kissing arsehole, when there was simply no need for it. We responded (I thought anyway) with some canny chants which I hope made him feel uncomfortable, which he has to accept as part of the 'deal' IMO. How that makes us small time I really don't know, for me it was what made today decent in that mortuary called Anfield.

Honestly man, your obsession is getting ridiculous now, I honestly think you should give up supporting NUFC if you think the fans are embarrassing you. I also think you are a complete hypocrite considering your comments on Beardsley as well. I am so glad I don't have to sit next to a miserable sod like you week in week out.

Well Renton, I'm not a "miserable sod" while I'm at the match, I find it slightly ironic [nothing new there] that you say I can't comprehend another point of view then recommend I stop going to games because you disagree with me. I bet you are a few hundred games behind me in those particular stakes. Yes I do think a section of NUFC supporters accept inferiority and take comfort of having a 2nd rate team and a 3rd rate owner by hiding behind crowds, I do think its pathetic and I do think they are a joke because make no mistake about it, other fans DO laugh at our inferiority and readiness to accept it. As has been said elsewhere, some people can't take the truth. I also think that those who were "embarrassed" at supporting a team ie booing a chairman who played a major part in saving it from the scrapheap and converting it into one of the biggest clubs in the country, in front of a worldwide TV audience at the testimonial for a world superstar should also have stopped supporting supporting NUFC, they made me feel ashamed because I am also a NUFC supporter and tarnished with their brush, just as I think those who booed a team for finishing 5th in the premiership then cheered almost the same group of players a year later for finishing 14th, the same.

Feeling mock-"embarrassment" at PR gaffes by someone else, who does nothing but embarrass himself if anything, or embarrassment at your own behaviour ? I know what I think is worse.

I don't understand what you mean about Beardsley, but I stand by my view, he comes across as a yes man and a complete leech, he supported Mike Ashley instead of his long term friend and ally. He also waved in front of the Kop as a Newcastle player and denied rumours he was joining them, a few months later he did exactly that. I was there. At least Carroll is now a Liverpool player and didn't behave in such a way while he wore the black and white stripes.

Between Kevin Keegan and Mike Ashley, I know who's side I would be on. Any genuine NUFC fan would be on Keegans and have the sense to know who will be remembered the longest and for the right reasons.

It is clear by your lack of comment, you can see exactly the point I make about you doing exactly what Carroll would do under the same circumstances, which is why you won't "discuss it". Now THAT is as hypocritical, and embarrassing, as it gets.

Edited by LeazesMag

Since when?

Keegan has heard he's off in summer if not he's gone in January.

Oh right, pinch of salt then :icon_lol:

Can't see Ashley or Llambias on the phone to Keegan telling them the upcoming business deals.

Leazes, the bottom line is I dont even read most of your posts these days.

Just let go and move on.

We all agree wee loved the ride under the Halls and Shepherd. Times have moved on and those days cant be replicated as easily as they were then. We all get this. No need to bring it up all the time.

Can you imagine if there was some fucker on her from the 50's (Surely Noelie fits the bill) who was slapping your arse all the time for biggging up Shepherd when he actually won fuck all as compared to the cups of the 50's.

Move on Leazes.

Gejon...

Do you seriously think he's going to be here come the end of January? I'll be amazed if we start the season with him but if it isn't summer it's January, Pardew has pretty much said he's for sale to the highest bidder. Silly money ambitious clubs are willing to spend.

Gejon...

Do you seriously think he's going to be here come the end of next January? I'll be amazed if we start the season with him but if it isn't summer it's January, Pardew has pretty much said he's for sale to the highest bidder. Silly money ambitious clubs are willing to spend.

I have no idea tbh, if we get a stupid bid then yes I think we will sell. As much respect as I have for Keegan I can't envisage a scenario where he would be told Tiote is being sold so will take any comments like that with a pinch of salt, it's not like he doesn't have reason to put out negative press against Ashley and Lambyarse.

Just let go and move on.

We all agree wee loved the ride under the Halls and Shepherd. Times have moved on and those days cant be replicated as easily as they were then. We all get this. No need to bring it up all the time.

Can you imagine if there was some fucker on her from the 50's (Surely Noelie fits the bill) who was slapping your arse all the time for biggging up Shepherd when he actually won fuck all as compared to the cups of the 50's.

Move on Leazes.

the post is directed at Renton. He has his view on what he finds embarrassing, and I have mine. I find his hypocrisy astounding, hence the view that he is - like you - accepting inferiority. I stand by my view that the sale of our best players will continue, and they are moving for career reasons rather than simply money. And they should know, if they feel the club is going nowhere.

Labelling someone a Judas for moving to new employers who offer him a better career and the money to show they can back it up, is a no brainer decision for anybody and how anybody can say differently is mind boggling.

Basically, I would take Keegans view before Ashleys anyday too.

To be honest I think most people took Keegan's ramblings merely as confirmation of a suspicion. The 6 & 1/2 year deal is probably going to last as long as Carroll's 5 & 1/2 years did.

Sad but true and I imagine if anyone else attracts attention they are off too. Even today on ESPN Enrique had a caption under his name 'Has been linked to Liverpool', they are all for sale and it's not a comfortable position for a fan to be in.

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

the post is directed at Renton. He has his view on what he finds embarrassing, and I have mine. I find his hypocrisy astounding, hence the view that he is - like you - accepting inferiority. I stand by my view that the sale of our best players will continue, and they are moving for career reasons rather than simply money. And they should know, if they feel the club is going nowhere.

Labelling someone a Judas for moving to new employers who offer him a better career and the money to show they can back it up, is a no brainer decision for anybody and how anybody can say differently is mind boggling.

But we all know this deep down LM so just give it a rest for fucks sake.

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

"We" ?

Are you saying its OK for Renton to tell us all "he's gone for the money so lets all accept it" but it isn't OK for someone to tell him he is wrong and why ?

What was that about Renton "respecting other opinions", then refusing to discuss it ? Give yourself a shake.

How many players do we have that are going to be labelled "judas"? How "embarrassing" do Newcastle supporters want to make themselves look, in the eyes of the rest of the country, if they are perceived as not being able to see the problem is on their own doorstep ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

Oh my God, this is what it has come too, I'm in full agreement with CT.

Leazes, I've already said I won't enter a discussion with you about the politics of NUFC, but IMO you should move on. I have been to Anfield many times (including before Shepherd ffs) and seen us lose every time. Today though was the most enjoyable to date.

You seem to have lost the love of the game and your respect if your fellow fans. You might be better off out of it; just a thought like.

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

"We" ?

Are you saying its OK for Renton to tell us all "he's gone for the money so lets all accept it" but it isn't OK for someone to tell him he is wrong and why ?

What was that about Renton "respecting other opinions", then refusing to discuss it ? Give yourself a shake.

How many players do we have that are going to be labelled "judas"? How "embarrassing" do Newcastle supporters want to make themselves look, if they can't see the problem is on their own doorstep ?

Leazes, get a taxi phoned and get round my garden with me and it'll be alright ......Stop at an offy and get some cans though.

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

Leazes, I've already said I won't enter a discussion with you about the politics of NUFC, but IMO you should move on. I have been to Anfield many times (including before Shepherd ffs) and seen us lose every time. Today though was the most enjoyable to date.

You seem to have lost the love of the game and your respect if your fellow fans. You might be better off out of it; just a thought like.

:icon_lol::rolleyes::icon_lol::D

Lets just send LM LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

Just let go and move on.

Move on Leazes.

If you seriously think that people, in life, turn down greater career opportunities, and you would do it yourself, you're a bigger fool than I thought.

We all know why you won't discuss it.