Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

must every thread on here descend into the same argument?? Is there some way of flagging these threads on the forum homepage so I know not to bother clicking on them?

This is neither meant to wind up Lazes or anybody else or to demonstrate me taking a position for/against either of the club's most recent hierarchies. It is a genuine question from someone who can't be bothered to re-read this all over again.

I'm sorry mate but you know nothing. Leazes is the fifth best poster on here. In the last 4 years good posters like Leazes have gone and been replaced by inferior posters. This board has been dropping down the posting list for years now, who is to blame for this? Who is repsonsible for the loss of profile and the decline in interest? The lack of ambition of the current posters is there for all to see, in fact I pointed this out 4 years ago and the likes of you refused to admit that I was right and you were wrong.

:lol:

I'm not claiming to know anything, if you re-read what I wrote I said I wasn't having a go at leazes. All I am saying is I would like some variety in the posts I read, not the same argument in 5 different threads, is that too much to ask?

Perhaps you should re-read that post.

Guest alex
As I said before, IMO he's neither.

But as he's not a Newcastle player I don't wish him any luck or success.

Unless he goes to Leeds. :lol:

I agree with you like.

So. Again. For the benefit of angrysteve and anyone else.

Is Andy Carroll a Judas or a local hero ?

Personally I think he isn't a Judas, he's ambitious so he went for career reasons and nobody can blame him for that when they would do the same, and he wasn't at NUFC long enough to achieve anything to be a local hero either.

He doesn't deserve the flak he's getting from ignorant stupid people I know that, but that is my opinion.

To clarify then Carroll isn't a Judas but Beardsley is in your mind?

I'm going to say neither are either as well like. But I'm quite happy to treat both as Judases as long as they don't play for us.

Personally I think he isn't a Judas, he's ambitious so he went for career reasons and nobody can blame him for that when they would do the same, and he wasn't at NUFC long enough to achieve anything to be a local hero either.

He doesn't deserve the flak he's getting from ignorant stupid people I know that, but that is my opinion.

I'm going to say neither are either as well like. But I'm quite happy to treat both as Judases as long as they don't play for us.

ah, Renton who respects others' opinions then tells us all that Carroll is a Judas and lets have nothing more said on the matter :lol:

I said Beardsley is a leech and a yes man, and the actions of doing what he did [have you seen the link, do you believe me now?] while wearing a NUFC shirt is in a different league to what Carroll has done, which in comparison is not much and generally fuck all other than what most people would have done.

It seems to me that you have joined one of those who can't come to terms with the fact the club is back among the also rans of football, hence your inability to admit that Carroll's actions are indeed natural and no different to anyone else who has ambitions to get the most from their ability and opportunities in life.

must every thread on here descend into the same argument?? Is there some way of flagging these threads on the forum homepage so I know not to bother clicking on them?

This is neither meant to wind up Lazes or anybody else or to demonstrate me taking a position for/against either of the club's most recent hierarchies. It is a genuine question from someone who can't be bothered to re-read this all over again.

I'm sorry mate but you know nothing. Leazes is the fifth best poster on here. In the last 4 years good posters like Leazes have gone and been replaced by inferior posters. This board has been dropping down the posting list for years now, who is to blame for this? Who is repsonsible for the loss of profile and the decline in interest? The lack of ambition of the current posters is there for all to see, in fact I pointed this out 4 years ago and the likes of you refused to admit that I was right and you were wrong.

I'm not claiming to know anything, if you re-read what I wrote I said I wasn't having a go at leazes. All I am saying is I would like some variety in the posts I read, not the same argument in 5 different threads, is that too much to ask?

Wooshed. :D

Leazes just has to be the bigger man and not bite when provoked. Saying that he lays his own bait. He has mentioned burkas and so forth in other threads in hope of an argument.

Its either muslims or shepherd. Nothing else. He'll come on here in a sec suggesting he does contribute to other threads but that might be about 1% of his posts compared to his normal inane circular arguments.

I post a lot more than just about muslims and Shepherd, unfortunately, you notice these because they attract your attention because you think you know best.

I don't lay any "bait", I state facts, if I left personalities out of it when I respond to similar, you would agree with the facts, depending how intelligent you are that is.

Give me the facts instead of personalities, and there is no debate to be had.

Told you. :D

Anyway, I was offering you some advice that would benefit Toontastic. I hope you take it on board.

He's a Judas cunt, you can't get forced out with 5 years of a contract to run.

rubbish, the time left on his contract is nowt to do with it, if anything, its more grounds for the club telling Liverpool to fuck off. It won't be long before Enrique and Tiotte are also "Judas cunts" too by the way. In fact any decent player we get will be "Judas cunts" but the club is in great hands and is not their fault.

What a mong.

Go to skunkers and NO too, where there are lots of other idiotic mongs with the same view as you.

Wooshed. :D

Leazes just has to be the bigger man and not bite when provoked. Saying that he lays his own bait. He has mentioned burkas and so forth in other threads in hope of an argument.

Its either muslims or shepherd. Nothing else. He'll come on here in a sec suggesting he does contribute to other threads but that might be about 1% of his posts compared to his normal inane circular arguments.

I post a lot more than just about muslims and Shepherd, unfortunately, you notice these because they attract your attention because you think you know best.

I don't lay any "bait", I state facts, if I left personalities out of it when I respond to similar, you would agree with the facts, depending how intelligent you are that is.

Give me the facts instead of personalities, and there is no debate to be had.

Told you. :D

Anyway, I was offering you some advice that would benefit Toontastic. I hope you take it on board.

I'm offering you some knowledge, take it on board.

Are you admin by the way ?

Keep talking all you want old man, but you're not going to get me to argue with you. Try your wife now that ASM has gone.

I don't think Judas comes into it. These are professional footballers who will do whatever it takes to make the most of their careers. You can go all the way back to Beardsley, Waddle and Gasgoigne and you can't blame any of them for leaving.

The only one who got to me was Andy Cole joining in the anti Keegan sngs at Middlesbrough. But then he was just a bit immature at the time.

Keep talking all you want old man, but you're not going to get me to argue with you. Try your wife now that ASM has gone.

you're showing your immaturity again.

I don't think Judas comes into it. These are professional footballers who will do whatever it takes to make the most of their careers. You can go all the way back to Beardsley, Waddle and Gasgoigne and you can't blame any of them for leaving.

The only one who got to me was Andy Cole joining in the anti Keegan sngs at Middlesbrough. But then he was just a bit immature at the time.

crikey. I agree with that completely.

you're showing your immaturity again.

ah, Renton who respects others' opinions then tells us all that Carroll is a Judas and lets have nothing more said on the matter :lol:

I said Beardsley is a leech and a yes man, and the actions of doing what he did [have you seen the link, do you believe me now?] while wearing a NUFC shirt is in a different league to what Carroll has done, which in comparison is not much and generally fuck all other than what most people would have done.

It seems to me that you have joined one of those who can't come to terms with the fact the club is back among the also rans of football, hence your inability to admit that Carroll's actions are indeed natural and no different to anyone else who has ambitions to get the most from their ability and opportunities in life.

I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it. According to your link, Beardsley had virtually already signed for Liverpool, the transfer happening days later (I can't personally remember the details at the time). He shouldn't have done what he did, but at the same time there was no need for Carroll to do it on four seperate occasions either. I agree Beardsley is a yes man (a leech is a bit strong though), but I think this is what is affecting your judgement of his actions back then. Had he been massively critical of Ashley, I don't think you would be slagging him off in this way, because he was also one of our greatest ever players during two time periods, something Carroll will never be. To my knowledge, he wasn't/isn't a thug who beats up women either. So that's just my opinion on the matter.

Out of interest, how did you feel about Beardsley during his second time here? Did you celebrate his goals?

As for your last sentence, seriously, give it a fucking rest man. There's nothing new to say.

rubbish, the time left on his contract is nowt to do with it, if anything, its more grounds for the club telling Liverpool to fuck off. It won't be long before Enrique and Tiotte are also "Judas cunts" too by the way. In fact any decent player we get will be "Judas cunts" but the club is in great hands and is not their fault.

What a mong.

Go to skunkers and NO too, where there are lots of other idiotic mongs with the same view as you.

A bit over-the-top from you there like lol. Players leave clubs all the time, the Judas accusation comes from his supposed loyalties to us, being a supporter and locally born and bred. Enrique and Tiote won't and shouldn't have the same 'love' for the club as Carroll claims to have had and if he'd have wanted to have stayed he could have :lol:

What a mong.

A bit over-the-top from you there like lol. Players leave clubs all the time, the Judas accusation comes from his supposed loyalties to us, being a supporter and locally born and bred. Enrique and Tiote won't and shouldn't have the same 'love' for the club as Carroll claims to have had and if he'd have wanted to have stayed he could have :D

:lol: It's not mate.You'll see what I mean. Welcome to the Crazy World of Leazesmag.

:D

Post of the month!

What a mong.

A bit over-the-top from you there like lol. Players leave clubs all the time, the Judas accusation comes from his supposed loyalties to us, being a supporter and locally born and bred. Enrique and Tiote won't and shouldn't have the same 'love' for the club as Carroll claims to have had and if he'd have wanted to have stayed he could have :lol:

Doesn't matter where he comes from, he's got his own career and life to put first. Its up to the club to show its worth him staying here. I'd rather not state the obvious ...... try and work it out.

What a mong.

Doesn't matter where he comes from, he's got his own career and life to put first. Its up to the club to show its worth him staying here. I'd rather not state the obvious ...... try and work it out.

I thought they did that, and succeeded. Was the wet ink on his 5 1/2 contract not proof of that? I'll not even discuss the topic with you if you're going to adopt that patronising tone with me fella.

Interesting, and somewhat surprising, that you can see no difference in a player who is a fan of the club and from their home town, and one from Spain or the Ivory coast with no Newcastle connections.

Or could it just be KrulsCurtains made a perfectly valid point but you just couldn't help abusing him from the off anyway?

What a mong.

I thought they did that, and succeeded. Was the wet ink on his 5 1/2 contract not proof of that? I'll not even discuss the topic with you if you're going to adopt that patronising tone with me fella.

Well done...you sussed the prick out quickfast.

Why did he go to Liverpool? They sold their second best player, and spent the cash on two replacements. They have a temporary manager, who was utter crap when he was with us. They need to find 400M minimum to build a new stadium. Their new owners are on record as saying that player purchases will only be funded by sales, therefore there are unlikely to be more big signings, unless they cash in on Gerrard or Reina. They are having a brief glorious honeymoon period under their temporary manager - next season they'll be back to mid-table mediocrity.