Andy Carroll

Dafydd

What do you lads think of a 35 mill player playing for England under 21s when he has glass bones? If he gets injured the fucking FA better pay up!

What do you lads think of a 35 mill player playing for England under 21s when he has glass bones? If he gets injured the fucking FA better pay up!

Hope he does get injured, not so he's seriously hurt, just so it effects Liverpool's season next year. It's not right a geordie playing for those bastards, never will be.

carroll isnt worth 35 mill christ i wouldnt mind 1 mill

You're worth more than 1m to us, D'man. To us, you're.....priceless.

And for those wishing Carrollol getting injured playing for the under 21's - I say NO! If that were to happen Lolerpool would get compo from the FA. Surely it would be much better him getting crocked playing for his club (if you are in the camp that wants to see him badly injured, that is).

personally i would like to see carroll injured not badly but enoguh teach the little shit a lesson for leaving us. as for me yea im priceless eh lol

personally i would like to see carroll injured not badly but enoguh teach the little shit a lesson for leaving us. as for me yea im priceless eh lol

You're certainly special Deadman

As for Carroll i harbour no ill will towards the man, I would of sold him for 35m as well