ibrahimovic

jonasjuice

Dated 9 May 2011

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared he intends to stay with AC Milan.

The Swedish striker is on-loan at Milan from Barcelona.

“When I first arrived, I promised the Scudetto and once again I kept my word,” smiled Ibra.

“Perhaps some will leave next season, but certainly not me. I have no intention of leaving, as I want to stay at Milan for a long time.”

desperate to come here apparently, reckon hesworth taking?

were the hell did that come from. you really have to be daft or just very optimistic. the guys wages is best part of 200k and you think his going to take a 100k wage drop to play for Newcastle without CL. what next messi

haha nah this ibrahimovic fella, and i know we'd have to go a lil over our wage structure but if he fancies us for some reason and if he can bang in 10-15 a season we're laughing. Reckon with his height and headers like these he'd be the cats whiskers for us with some decent delivery.

desperate to come here apparently, reckon hesworth taking?

were the hell did that come from. you really have to be daft or just very optimistic. the guys wages is best part of 200k and you think his going to take a 100k wage drop to play for Newcastle without CL. what next messi

More like a £150k pay cut!

id be like the cat who got the cream
Reckon with his height and headers like these he'd be the cats whiskers for us with some decent delivery.

I like this guy. His banter is entirely formed around cat-based analogies.