Lennon assaulted

Smooth Operator

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf, ewerk is one of the only Irish kids I've come across who would like to see England do well in tournaments. Even the 'British' lot in Norn Iron mostly want us to lose in my experience.

You patronising bastard. :lol:

I always refer to blokes as kids unless they're some old fart. And for the record, I still think you're a prick.

:rolleyes::) Nice little hole you've dug yourself there.......baldy.

*insert old fart smiley* :D

Guest alex
Tbf, ewerk is one of the only Irish kids I've come across who would like to see England do well in tournaments. Even the 'British' lot in Norn Iron mostly want us to lose in my experience.

You patronising bastard. :lol:

I always refer to blokes as kids unless they're some old fart. And for the record, I still think you're a prick.

:rolleyes::) Nice little hole you've dug yourself there.......baldy.

*insert old fart smiley* :D

Real men don't waste their hormones on growing hair.

Lot's of points on this.

First one is they are both as bad as each other!! After living in the west of Scotland for 9 years now I can safely say from an independant point of view I find the whole idea of a support based purely on religion as being completely disgusting.

Each club has its legion of loonies and neither have a section which is definitely worse / better than the other lot.

Re Andy Goram stuff. That may be true but Paolo DiCannio fascist salute see my point above.

Going out in Glasgow. I have done it tons in some of the more unsavoury parts too and never been in a bit of bother. That is not true for some nights out I have had in Newcastle, Gateshead, Washington and Sunderland. SO anyone saying it is the worst city in Britain is talking out their arse. I remember being in the Ox and Plough in Oxclose in Washington new years eve 1997 and seeing one girl glass another never seen it in Glasgow.

Guest alex
Lot's of points on this.

First one is they are both as bad as each other!! After living in the west of Scotland for 9 years now I can safely say from an independant point of view I find the whole idea of a support based purely on religion as being completely disgusting.

Each club has its legion of loonies and neither have a section which is definitely worse / better than the other lot.

Re Andy Goram stuff. That may be true but Paolo DiCannio fascist salute see my point above.

Going out in Glasgow. I have done it tons in some of the more unsavoury parts too and never been in a bit of bother. That is not true for some nights out I have had in Newcastle, Gateshead, Washington and Sunderland. SO anyone saying it is the worst city in Britain is talking out their arse. I remember being in the Ox and Plough in Oxclose in Washington new years eve 1997 and seeing one girl glass another never seen it in Glasgow.

I seem to remember reading about Glasgow having the 2nd highest murder rate in Western Europe. I like Glasgow as well but a polis I once spoke to from up there said the amount of stabbings that goes on is crazy.

Edit, highest according to the Times:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/s...icle5733964.ece

Seems like I was under-selling the place :lol:

Edited by alex

Lot's of points on this.

I seem to remember reading about Glasgow having the 2nd highest murder rate in Western Europe. I like Glasgow as well but a polis I once spoke to from up there said the amount of stabbings that goes on is crazy.

I once read that Elvis was alive and on the moon.

Guest alex
Lot's of points on this.

Doubt it was in The Times tbf. I get the reference as well btw, Cracker.

Lot's of points on this.

He moved to the moon after going out in glasgow for a night

Lennon has made a statement in a press conference at Celtic Park tonight:

"all I wanted to do was talk about my beloved club. mean that's what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused and called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around. end off"

Looks like Leazes may have been a bit 'wide of the mark'.

Desmond promises manager Lennon new Celtic contract

Celtic majority shareholder Dermot Desmond says manager Neil Lennon will be offered a new long-term contract.

Lennon has been on a six-month rolling deal since becoming permanent manager last summer, having been caretaker boss for the end of season 2009/10.

"He's got a very positive and good future," Desmond told BBC Scotland before Celtic's 3-0 Scottish Cup final win over Motherwell.

"There's no doubt about it, he'll get a new contract; for a very long time."

Lennon guided Celtic to the League Cup final and took the Scottish Premier League title race to the last day but on both occasions lost out to Walter Smith's Rangers.

However, Lennon claimed his first trophy as a manager in the Scottish Cup triumph at Hampden.

Afterwards, he said: "It's a great privilege and Mr Desmond has been very good to me in my time as manager so far.

"Even in my time as a player, he gave me great counsel throughout the season.

"For all Celtic supporters out there, he's a huge Celtic fan and he has the best interests of the club at heart.

"He was as disappointed as anyone with the way the season ended, so I hope he's enjoyed himself today."