The IRA

McFaul

Fucking bomb hidden somewhere in London. Can the cunts not just accept that they done well out the good friday agreement. As bad as Al Quaida in my view, and so are their supporters looking in no direction in particular.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when you've got someone like McGuinness now a "man of peace" its time to recognise the final whistle has gone.

Still not sure about the wisdom of the Queen's visit though.

Fucking bomb hidden somewhere in London. Can the cunts not just accept that they done well out the good friday agreement. As bad as Al Quaida in my view, and so are their supporters looking in no direction in particular.

It's fine, heightened security, but nothing to worry about. :lol:

head-in-sand.jpg

interesting that they never produced many operatives that were willing to die for the cause - excepting Bobbie Sands and friends I suppose

interesting that they never produced many operatives that were willing to die for the cause - excepting Bobbie Sands and friends I suppose

More intelligent & less poverty stricken than your average suicide bomber.

From our building management:

The Metropolitan Police Service, City of London Police and British Transport Police are working closely together and all officers have been advised to be a highly vigilant to ensure the safety of London. Policing operations and contingency planning remain under constant review and a wide range of overt and covert tactics will continue to be used in London. At this time Londoners should continue to go about their business as usual but we encourage the public to remain vigilant and report any information about unusual activity or behaviour which may be terrorist-related to the confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321. In the event of an emergency always dial 999. The threat level from Irish-related terrorism has not increased and remains at substantial meaning that an attack is a strong possibility. The threat level was raised in September 2010 from moderate to substantial. This is lower than the overall threat to the UK from international terrorism which remains at severe

So on a daily basis we cope with severe but are now expected to get excited because of a substantial threat which is less than severe.

More intelligent & less poverty stricken than your average suicide bomber.

more likely remnants of their Catholic education.......

(before anyone yells - whilst almost all members of the IRA come from Catholic families very few Catholics are members of the IRA)

head-in-sand.jpg

Leazes - what ARE you doing in that picture - looks like an Islamic prayer to me........................................

head-in-sand.jpg

Leazes - what ARE you doing in that picture - looks like an Islamic prayer to me........................................

so THAT'S what they do in those mosques ? Enlighten us please ? Or is it drawn from your experience of Islamic submarines ?

High Security? My mate went to Portugal last weekend on another one of the lads passport as he couldn't find his, thats worrying.

I flew to Spain a few weeks ago and to test how much they were paying attention I showed them my visa for Saudi Arabia (in Arabic) rather than the photo page of my passport, they didn't bat an eyelid.

Great to see the return of the IRA. The gentlemen terrorists with their warnings and Irish brogue.

So theyre gentlemen if they wear smart footwear but stick a terrorist in sandals and its a different matter altogether.

:lol:

Bus hijacked and blew up outside a school round the corner from me. Bus is currently in flames and cop landys are everywhere.. more as i get it folks!