Lap of Honour --- Will you stay and applaud?

Christmas Tree

How the fuck can anyone who calls themselves a toon fan not stay behind to applaud the lads?????. We have stayed up, beat the scum 5-1, had some canny results away in beating Arsenal and Everton and came back from 4-0 down against Arsenal. Not bad season at all, lets be honest it gonna get any fucking better for a while.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck can anyone who calls themselves a toon fan not stay behind to applaud the lads?????. We have stayed up, beat the scum 5-1, had some canny results away in beating Arsenal and Everton and came back from 4-0 down against Arsenal. Not bad season at all, lets be honest it gonna get any fucking better for a while.

how the fuck can anyone who calls themselves a toon fan boo a team that came 5th in the premiership ?

By the way, the bold bit is spot on, so we better enjoy such heights of somewhere between 10th and 12th while we can [those who go to games anyway, which rules out CT and Toonpack]

All we need now is for Toonpack, CT and TN to actually go to the game and give a thunderous applause for Mike Ashley

Well if its not raining I might just pop along and give him a knowing wink of approval. :rolleyes:

hard to believe you're not really skidders tbh

Hard to believe your not Granny Shepherd but hey ho.

how the fuck can anyone who calls themselves a toon fan boo a team that came 5th in the premiership ?

By the way, the bold bit is spot on, so we better enjoy such heights of somewhere between 10th and 12th while we can [those who go to games anyway, which rules out CT and Toonpack]

Your spot-on there mate. That was a disgrace when that happened

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

The Newcastle United squad will bid farewell to to their supporters for this season after Sunday's home fixture with West Bromwich Albion.

United's playing staff have been overwhelmed once again this season by the phenomenal and incredibly passionate support that has rained down on them from the terraces, home and away, and as such will do a lap of the pitch to show their appreciation to the best fans in the business.

The management, staff and players of Newcastle United thank you most sincerely for being right behind them throughout the campaign and look forward to seeing you on Sunday for the final time this season.

All we need now is for Toonpack, CT and TN to actually go to the game and give a thunderous applause for Mike Ashley

Well if its not raining I might just pop along and give him a knowing wink of approval. :rolleyes:

hard to believe you're not really skidders tbh

Hard to believe your not Granny Shepherd but hey ho.

alreet Dekka

or skidders...

Terrible capitulation sent people to the exits, and they took the piss with how long they waited to come out, but still a dismal showing from the fans. Those that stayed did a good job.

Good to see Barton giving the fist over the badge gesture. Reckon he'd like to stay. Also think he's got limited profit in him due to reputation/age. If Ashley sells him to another bottom half club he'll want shooting.

Terrible capitulation sent people to the exits, and they took the piss with how long they waited to come out, but still a dismal showing from the fans. Those that stayed did a good job.

Good to see Barton giving the fist over the badge gesture. Reckon he'd like to stay. Also think he's got limited profit in him due to reputation/age. If Ashley sells him to another bottom half club he'll want shooting.

Probably, but still think people should have stayed.

The leazes end did the job properly though.

Wanted to run on and hug Barton when he did that.

Guest alex

Couldn't be arsed to stay in all honesty. Couldn't give a fuck what people make of that either. I'm not renewing either so I've official left the legion of superfans.

I fucked off to the pub in the huff. I just couldn't believe it, one fucking minute. The kid next to me said hes got £200 worth of bets to pay oot to mackems at his work now.

I had planned on staying as I do most years. But like many I was fucked off and at that time thought "well if they can't be arsed to play second half I cant be arsed to hang around". I clapped them off the pitch and that was enough for me. they should have walked around right away and not waited. Also was my last game as Alex's, at least as a season ticket holder. I'm no longer worthy...

Guest Your Name Here
They took waaay too long to come back out. I waited, waited some more, got sick of waiting and fucked off.

Ditto. It just shows a lack of respect making supporters wait that long.

Did they come back out with their kids? I hate it when they do that.

Did they come back out with their kids? I hate it when they do that.

Yeah they did! Kevin Nolan's little kid was the star of the show. Was worth staying just to see him running in the opposite direction and Joey Barton having to go get him. I think they took far too long to come out and made people more annoyed than what they already were. Didn't see Coloccini come back out mind.