Music in the toon

Kid Dynamite

Pogues and dropkick murphys at the arean on friday, anyone fancy it? the academy has some good shows coming up next year too, funeral for a friend/motion city soundtrack, less than jake. think id better get saving!

67923[/snapback]

the pogues arent straight edge though are they ;)

I wish I'd saved the text messages that mancy sent me from The Pogues gig last Christmas. I don't think there was a coherent word amongst them ;) Something along the lines of "Gaaahhhhggguhhhh, fukin bril oops...." :icon_lol:

And the Academy is really nice, was my first time in there!

68027[/snapback]

Only been in there the once, thought it was pretty wank meself. 2.95 for a pint of Guinness and it wasn't even pulled properly ;)

I wish I'd saved the text messages that mancy sent me from The Pogues gig last Christmas.  I don't think there was a coherent word amongst them  ;) Something along the lines of "Gaaahhhhggguhhhh, fukin bril oops...." :icon_lol:

68002[/snapback]

Isn't that the type of thing you get out of Sammy when he's most coherent anyway? :icon_lol:

Editors at the beginning of March for me like. Will keep an eye on the mailout from them to see who else is coming.

68218[/snapback]

Me too. :icon_lol:

Was at the Academy for both Teenage Fanclub and The Doves recently - more impressed with the smaller room upstairs where Fanclub played than with the larger room. It's far too expensive for a drink (as expected) and the drinks are crap anyway.

Off to see Take That next year as well. ;)

Editors at the beginning of March for me like. Will keep an eye on the mailout from them to see who else is coming.

68218[/snapback]

Was at the Academy for both Teenage Fanclub and The Doves recently - more impressed with the smaller room upstairs where Fanclub played than with the larger room. It's far too expensive for a drink (as expected) and the drinks are crap anyway.

68240[/snapback]

Do they still have the bingo on though?

68218[/snapback]

68240[/snapback]

Were Doves good? I wanted to go and see them but the cash is in limited supply and I was out for a mates birthday on the Saturday.

Tempted to go see Belle and Sebastian aswell.

Were Doves good?  I wanted to go and see them but the cash is in limited supply and I was out for a mates birthday on the Saturday.

Tempted to go see Belle and Sebastian aswell.

68252[/snapback]

Aye they were really good. We thought about going for ages then got tickets pretty last minute and I was glad I went. ;)

Doves were good.  Even better now that I know Jill was there and I was fortunate enough not to bump into her. :lol:

68416[/snapback]

She'd have blanked you anyway, with good reason :huh:

Doves were good.  Even better now that I know Jill was there and I was fortunate enough not to bump into her. :huh:

68416[/snapback]

She'd have blanked you anyway, with good reason :nah:

68427[/snapback]

:lol:

I'd have slit both me wrists if he clocked me like to be fair.

Doves were good.  Even better now that I know Jill was there and I was fortunate enough not to bump into her. :huh:

68416[/snapback]

She'd have blanked you anyway, with good reason :nah:

68427[/snapback]

:lol:

I'd have slit both me wrists if he clocked me like to be fair.

68429[/snapback]

If I'd clocked you I would have done that pretendy looking-straight-through-you-but-haven't-really-seen-you look, before averting my gaze and getting out of your sight tbh! :nah:

If I'd clocked you I would have done that pretendy looking-straight-through-you-but-haven't-really-seen-you look, before averting my gaze and getting out of your sight tbh!  :huh:

68431[/snapback]

that would have took some doing :lol:

If I'd clocked you I would have done that pretendy looking-straight-through-you-but-haven't-really-seen-you look, before averting my gaze and getting out of your sight tbh!  :nah:

68431[/snapback]

68433[/snapback]

How so, I was talking to mancy, not you, periscope! :huh:

If I'd clocked you I would have done that pretendy looking-straight-through-you-but-haven't-really-seen-you look, before averting my gaze and getting out of your sight tbh!  :nah:

68431[/snapback]

68433[/snapback]

68436[/snapback]

I was talkin about the fact you're 14foot wide tbh :nah:

68431[/snapback]

68433[/snapback]

68436[/snapback]

I was talkin about the fact you're 14foot wide tbh :blush:

68441[/snapback]

I tell you what, with that beer gut you're sporting at the minute, you've got a fucking cheek! :nah: