Pet Hates & Peeves

Jan

I must ignore 90% of texts.

Crap jokes and observations.

If you think you're a comedian, take it to twitter/facebook/toontastic where people who want to read it can find you. Don't ring me up.

For the record, most Taxi drivers (that I know) have as much interest in conversation as most of you. We have usually been sitting without a job for half an hour or so and are well into the latest chat on Talksport or Five Live or even sometimes The Legends (another pet hate as it happens).

Anyway, we would love it if you didnt make shitty conversation, particularly the mind numbing what time did you start / finish etc and just leave us in peace to enjoy the radio.

It is unfortunately a known fact that "slavering on" with a punter usually leads to a higher tip. My advice to you all is explain within the first few seconds how you cant afford a tip and silence will accompany you on the rest of your journey.

If you think you're a comedian, take it to twitter/facebook/toontastic where people who want to read it can find you. Don't ring me up.

I'm not talking dodgy jokes, I'm on about people taking forever to/not even bothering reply to texts about organising things etc.

I'm not talking dodgy jokes, I'm on about people taking forever to/not even bothering reply to texts about organising things etc.

I tend to ignore those too if I'm honest. :D

It is unfortunately a known fact that "slavering on" with a punter usually leads to a higher tip. My advice to you all is explain within the first few seconds how you cant afford a tip and silence will accompany you on the rest of your journey.

I tend to tip in inverse porportion to the quantity/inaneness of the conversation.

I tend to tip in inverse porportion to the quantity/inaneness of the conversation.

I generally round up to a quid. So if it's £8.20 I'll give him/her 9s. If I'm fuckin mortal and spackered off my face, I do some stupid things like pay £20 on a £13 fare done that loads of times. Billy Big Bollocks tbh. Well more like nobhead the next day like.

If they are very good crack they might get £8.20 rounded up to a 10a though. There's a lass works for LA Taxi's she's like Jo Brand tremendous crack, same size as her too like, but enjoyable crack for 20 mins, and that's all ye want or nothing. The ones that talk about football oh dear. "Aye I remember that Brazilian Dalgish signed Tino aye, hattrick against Real Madrid aryyyyyyye" fuckin pipe down. Loads of them like that mind.

Lasses called Jan that don't reply to my seductive Pm's I've sent them

J69

You know I actually checked to see if I had received a PM too!!

:D

Lasses called Jan that don't reply to my seductive Pm's I've sent them

J69

You know I actually checked to see if I had received a PM too!!

:blush:

Filthy tease

I try :D

"MEN" who leave the seat of the loo up after they use it and manage to pee all over the floor too, flithy barstewards.

And don't get me started on putting the lid down! :D

A big gripe of mine is Asian shop keepers, mentioned this before, who can speak better English than most of the customers in their shop who speak Hurdu when there's just three of you there. They could be saying anything. It is rude I don't care how you look at it. Cue Renton and the HF saying what about English in Spain blah blah...

A big gripe of mine is Asian shop keepers, mentioned this before, who can speak better English than most of the customers in their shop who speak Hurdu when there's just three of you there. They could be saying anything. It is rude I don't care how you look at it. Cue Renton and the HF saying what about English in Spain blah blah...

Aye, pisses me right off that. A lot of them won't place the money in your hand either and prefer to place it on the counter. I like to try and give their hand a sly stroke accompanied by a cheeky grin, it pisses them right off.

OK I'll bite. People who moan like fuck because someone hasn't replied to a text they've sent them. See it happening all the time at work.

Fucking hell, if you want an immediate answer out of someone, fucking ring them!

Some of our staff are German and its variable - some will speak to a colleague in German even if front of you which as you say is quite rude but a lot will speak English as a rule - usually the ones who've lived here for a long time it has to be said.

Blokes who come out of one of the traps in the bogs at work and head straight for the door. Wash your hands, filthy cunt.

Aye, pisses me right off that. A lot of them won't place the money in your hand either and prefer to place it on the counter. I like to try and give their hand a sly stroke accompanied by a cheeky grin, it pisses them right off.

I don't mind about them putting the money in your hand, cos some of them wipe their arses with their hands as part of their traditions, but the lazy fuckers, yel spend 20 quid in there and they won't even put your stuff in your bag for you. The local shop I go to, they says "trars" when you're leaving, I explained its ta ra but trars everytime and fucking have Asian films on every time you go in on the telly beside the counter, with that fucking pathetic cat strangling singing, I refuse to believe they enjoy it.

Some of our staff are German and its variable - some will speak to a colleague in German even if front of you which as you say is quite rude but a lot will speak English as a rule - usually the ones who've lived here for a long time it has to be said.

Germans for ye.

Stinks of an inferiority complex tbh

OK I'll bite. People who moan like fuck because someone hasn't replied to a text they've sent them. See it happening all the time at work.

Fucking hell, if you want an immediate answer out of someone, fucking ring them!

If they can spend all day texting me total fucking shite, they can text back when it's important.

Chavs that listen to music out of their mobile phone speakers on a crowded train. Since when did that become ok?

The bus lane on the m4. Why?

The northern line.

People that pronounce the letter h, "haitch"

Point scorers who feel the need to prove they were right about everything.