Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

He's pragmatic, I wouldn't be surprised if he waited until the dust had settled on this particular catastrophe before launching into a scrap with a crazy powerful magic user.

re: the last bit. I think that's where the Crannogmen will come in.

One thing I've heard is Ian Mcshane is going to play Howland Reed, but then there's this quote;

Which makes me think that he's the Elder Brother who'll bring back

the Hound

. I think Brienne and Sansa will take a long route to the Wall to throw off the Boltons, this will take them to the Quiet Isle and all that follows that.

Unles Mcshane is playing a massive game of bluff, he's definitely playing the Elder Brother and I'm sure that will lead to what you've put in the spoiler.

Unles Mcshane is playing a massive game of bluff, he's definitely playing the Elder Brother and I'm sure that will lead to what you've put in the spoiler.

I don't think he's clever enough for that.

Neither do I. Hence I'm convinced he's playing the Elder Brother. Which is good but also a shame because I'm very keen to see Howland Reed come into it.

You think he will?

I could imagine the show cutting him out entirely

You think he will?

I could imagine the show cutting him out entirely

Well apparently the next episode has the Tower Of Joy flashback scene in it so that might give an indication if we'll ever see him. He was one of the people there with Ned so he should be in that scene. If he's not then I doubt we'll ever see him on the show. If he's there and makes some sort of impact then that could be a sign they'll introduce him to the current time somewhere down the line. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't come into it at all mind.

Yeah he'll be offed as/after he over-reaches to get vengeance on Theon and Sansa. We've already seen the soldiers of the Dreadfort lock shields in some battle or other, and given where they are it can surely only be the Watch/Wildling/Crannogmen armies?

He'll be heading to Castle Black I reckon as that was what he was babbling on about before his dad basically told him he's a mental cunt and he should pipe down. Can't control crazy though and Roose learned that in a similar way to Cercei after she gave that sparrow fella a load of power.

How far away are the zombie lot now? It surely wont take them long to get there seeing as it's not like they need to stop to rest up. Maybe Ramsey will rock up just in time to save the day and we'll all have a new favorite character, before he does something completely mental again like cut off Davos' nob. I hope zombie John doesn't mess about with Thorne and that little Yorkshire kid, although I've got a feeling he's going to save them since he knows they need as many people as possible for the zombies.

He'll be heading to Castle Black I reckon as that was what he was babbling on about before his dad basically told him he's a mental cunt and he should pipe down. Can't control crazy though and Roose learned that in a similar way to Cercei after she gave that sparrow fella a load of power.

How far away are the zombie lot now? It surely wont take them long to get there seeing as it's not like they need to stop to rest up. Maybe Ramsey will rock up just in time to save the day and we'll all have a new favorite character, before he does something completely mental again like cut off Davos' nob. I hope zombie John doesn't mess about with Thorne and that little Yorkshire kid, although I've got a feeling he's going to save them since he knows they need as many people as possible for the zombies.

Last saw them at Hardhome which is supposed to be a few hundred miles away. They might not be heading straight to the Wall and they didn't seem in any hurry. They might have to wait for the weather to get colder before they can move south?

I reckon Snow will bugger off south to avenge the Starks with Melisandre and Davos, then return with the forces of the North. He'll leave the Wall to Ed or someone like that. Thorne will be executed, the others will be spared.

Last saw them at Hardhome which is supposed to be a few hundred miles away. They might not be heading straight to the Wall and they didn't seem in any hurry. They might have to wait for the weather to get colder before they can move south?

I reckon Snow will bugger off south to avenge the Starks with Melisandre and Davos, then return with the forces of the North. He'll leave the Wall to Ed or someone like that. Thorne will be executed, the others will be spared.

:lol: I love that "Just you lot wait till it gets cold down there, then you'll be forrit". Makes you wonder how anyone ever settled in Winterfell or further North as they said it used to get cold all the time there if anytime it did suddenly a zombie army come hacking people to bits, think I'd just move to Dorne or something.

If he does he best recruit zombie Mountain, might stand a shot if they get him. The South seems very blase to the whole thing, I know they've not heard loads but surely 1 or 2 letters screaming about zombies everywhere should be enough, they act like the blokes at the wall are always crying wolf about it and while they always say "well the zombies might come" now they're saying "We fucking told you the zombies would come!". Again I'd move to Dorne.

Has there been any tits yet this series?

Aye quick look at Melisandre's nice ones, then she took her necklace off and we got a look at her old wrinkled ones.

:lol: I love that "Just you lot wait till it gets cold down there, then you'll be forrit". Makes you wonder how anyone ever settled in Winterfell or further North as they said it used to get cold all the time there if anytime it did suddenly a zombie army come hacking people to bits, think I'd just move to Dorne or something.

If he does he best recruit zombie Mountain, might stand a shot if they get him. The South seems very blase to the whole thing, I know they've not heard loads but surely 1 or 2 letters screaming about zombies everywhere should be enough, they act like the blokes at the wall are always crying wolf about it and while they always say "well the zombies might come" now they're saying "We fucking told you the zombies would come!". Again I'd move to Dorne.

:lol:

Aren't they saying this is a worse winter than normal? "The Long Winter". I'm sure in the books it says something about being unclear if the Others bring the cold or if the cold bring the Others.

Oh I doubt he'll go that far south, not all the way to Kings Landing, but he'll definitely want to fuck up the Freys and the Boltons. He'll send requests for help, but honestly by the time he gets any I'd hope Dragon Tits would be reunited with Tyrion and be heading West herself.

by the way I love how Dragon Tits is now in common use, mainly because nobody can spell her silly fucking name.

Edited by The Fish

:lol:

Aren't they saying this is a worse winter than normal? "The Long Winter". I'm sure in the books it says something about being unclear if the Others bring the cold or if the cold bring the Others.

Oh I doubt he'll go that far south, not all the way to Kings Landing, but he'll definitely want to fuck up the Freys and the Boltons. He'll send requests for help, but honestly by the time he gets any I'd hope Dragon Tits would be reunited with Tyrion and be heading West herself.

by the way I love how Dragon Tits is now in common use, mainly because nobody can spell her silly fucking name.

Is that what it is? Guess it makes sense they settled in an area where zombies come only once in a while, suppose it's like all the people living on top of Yellowstone.

I think Ramsey will come for him tbh, although obviously intending to get the cockless wonder and Sansa.

I heard Dragon tits goes mental in the books, I've only read up to the 3rd iirc so I didn't see any of that about her where I was. I'm still rooting for Tyrion to make everyone his bitch and have him be king by the end.

Is that what it is? Guess it makes sense they settled in an area where zombies come only once in a while, suppose it's like all the people living on top of Yellowstone.

I think Ramsey will come for him tbh, although obviously intending to get the cockless wonder and Sansa.

I heard Dragon tits goes mental in the books, I've only read up to the 3rd iirc so I didn't see any of that about her where I was. I'm still rooting for Tyrion to make everyone his bitch and have him be king by the end.

Mental? I mean she fucks off on the back of a dragon and then in trying to get back to civilisation she wanders off becoming half mad from starvation, dehydration and sunstroke, but not "properly mental".

No chance of that. No one would back Tyrion against anyone. If he was up against Ramsey he'd still get no backing from the majority. He saved Kings Landing from Stannis and got shit flung at him. He's a grotesque to the masses and he'll never be able to change that. Which is a big part of his appeal.

No chance of that. No one would back Tyrion against anyone. If he was up against Ramsey he'd still get no backing from the majority. He saved Kings Landing from Stannis and got shit flung at him. He's a grotesque to the masses and he'll never be able to change that. Which is a big part of his appeal.

Not if he comes over riding a dragon and fucks up the white walkers! I still think it's going to be John tbh, maybe he'll marry dragon tits?

Not if he comes over riding a dragon and fucks up the white walkers! I still think it's going to be John tbh, maybe he'll marry dragon tits?

Might turn out to be half siblings - I'm guessing his mother is Ned's sister and maybe his father was the mad king.

Might turn out to be half siblings - I'm guessing his mother is Ned's sister and maybe his father was the mad king.

Aye the major theory is he's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (Dragon tits' brother) and Lyanna Stark, so she's his Aunt. Being a family member never stopped the Targaryen's though.

It's such a complicated watch, especially each new season. They'd be better off copying CSI and having Game of thrones Winterfell, Game of thrones one of those other fucking places.

:lol: Is your Sky Planner just filled with Sky Living shows?

Aye the major theory is he's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (Dragon tits' brother) and Lyanna Stark, so she's his Aunt. Being a family member never stopped the Targaryen's though.

Yeah and the other theory is that Tyrion is the child of rape. So they might all be related.