Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

I've been waiting for Margery's walk of shame for ages. It's getting ridiculous now.

I agree Sansa would be wrong since she's been in it since she was a bairn. Brienne has never got hers and I think there'd be a certain fascination with that. Yara and Meera can keep theirs where they are.

Was it when Sansa was married to Tyrion or Ramsay when she was asked how old she was and said 14? I know wives were younger in olden days which it's based on but it's still a bit Johnson territory.

Was it when Sansa was married to Tyrion or Ramsay when she was asked how old she was and said 14? I know wives were younger in olden days which it's based on but it's still a bit Johnson territory.

She wasn't allowed to marry (Joffrey originally) until she had bled all over her bed sheets. She and her maid tried to cover it up but someone (can't remember if it was Cersei or the hound!) caught them mopping up the mess.

It's fitting with the medieval times in which it's set though. I think basically as soon as a girl had her first period they were considered of age to marry.

The good ol' days as Adam Johnson calls them.

Edited by ewerk

She wasn't allowed to marry (Joffrey originally) until she had bled all over her bed sheets. She and her maid tried to cover it up but someone (can't remember if it was Cersei or the hound!) caught them mopping up the mess.

The relish with which you recount that episode. Absolutely despicable.

It's fitting with the medieval times in which it's set though. I think basically as soon as a girl had her first period they were considered of age to marry.

Yes, the age of consent is very much a modern concept and they would certainly betrothe very young kids pending "womanhood".

I have read that the Stark kids are all a couple of years younger in the books compared with TV so I'm guessing there was an element of adjustment knowing there was going to be marriage or indeed rape.

Yes, the age of consent is very much a modern concept and they would certainly betrothe very young kids pending "womanhood".

I have read that the Stark kids are all a couple of years younger in the books compared with TV so I'm guessing there was an element of adjustment knowing there was going to be marriage or indeed rape.

Aye I think even Rob was only about fifteen at the start of the books and he was the oldest of them.

Not even that long ago. Age of consent was 12 while Queen Victoria reigned.

I reckon DK is going to get his Brienne wish soon with the way Tormund is looking at her. I hope the lass that had them oot from the play is in it a few more times, hell of a pair but it seemed like Arya might put paid to that the fucking psycho.

:excl: If anyone wants to look at Brienne naked then you do so at your own risk. You have been warned. :excl:

Gwendoline-Christie-Nude9.jpg

2072a78d58bf277c65e4d782086680f0.jpg

edition-print.png

Not remotely worth seeing are they? They really did well in casting her mind. She's not particularly bad looking, she's much worse as written, but in terms of the rest of her physique she's absolutely perfect for the role.

I still definitely would like.

Edited by David Kelly

Latest episode was quite interesting without that much action - more setup for the rest of the series I'd guess.

I hope Arya heads back home now to do some damage.

Latest episode was quite interesting without that much action - more setup for the rest of the series I'd guess.

I hope Arya heads back home now to do some damage.

Arya to kill Walder Frey this season, bookmark this.

Who'd still be on Arya's list? Cersei Lannister, Walder Frey, Red Woman, The Mountain?

Can't imagine she'd go for Cersei or the Mountain first, the other two might seem more manageable targets? Plus Frey killed her Brother & Mother.

Hoping that Dragontits' storyline is being sped up. She's got an army, a dragon and when she gets to Meereen (if that's where she's actually going) she'll get the rest of her army and Tyrion & the Banter Tampons. Guessing they'll abandon Bran's story for a bit, because surely he's just going to head for Castle Black, where Jon & Sansa aren't?