Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

I have to say I've found this season the most underwhelming to date. It is moving along at a snails pace. The odd bit of gratuitous violence helps but we seems to have had a drastic drop off in the nipple count

My expression timeline of this post ran something like

:cuppa:

:huh:

:scratchhead:

emma-watson-confused.gif

I have to say I've found this season the most underwhelming to date. It is moving along at a snails pace. The odd bit of gratuitous violence helps but we seems to have had a drastic drop off in the nipple count

Totally.

I'd say most HBO shows are slow burners. Game of Thrones was an absolute panic attack season after season, with shit going on all over the place. Take that away for three episodes and these junkies can't cope.

I'd say most HBO shows are slow burners. Game of Thrones was an absolute panic attack season after season, with shit going on all over the place. Take that away for three episodes and these junkies can't cope.

I can't work out how a so-called accountant is incapable of following a few different interlinked stories at once.

Disappointing not to get another butchers at dragontits's tits when the dothraki widows ripped her kit off. She was getting those ample chebs out every other scene in the early seasons

Disappointing not to get another butchers at dragontits's tits when the dothraki widows ripped her kit off. She was getting those ample chebs out every other scene in the early seasons

I think I read that she'd told the show she was going to show far less in future...

Deal breaker iyam.

I think that is the thing that makes me dislike dragon tits as a character. She was great at getting her norks out early doors but she's fucked it right off now. I'm now putting all my hope in Margery having to do a walk of shame like Cersei. I know as a storyline it would be a bit repetetive but we all must be desperate to see her with her kit off.

EC was in the Guardian before the season kicked off saying she didn't mind getting her kit off but thought it unfair there was very little male nudity. Maybe she's making a stand or they've decided to cut back on both - strategically placed tea towel on Jon Snow as an example.

games of thrones is one of the worst shows in history. Its shit like your football team!

Attacking a tv show we like AND our football team, how will we cope with wumming on so many levels.

Why the fuck would a Spurs fan come on here btw? I sort of get Palace fans and Mackems who have nothing else going on but Spurs challenged for the title this year, we still matter to them? guess they truly are the cockney mackems.

They certainly addressed our nudity concerns this episode. Oh and they moved the story on a bit. My favourite episode of the season.

Just watched it and came in here to say the same.

I always thought she'd end up going back to get them on her side - good way to do it.

Just watched it and came in here to say the same.

I always thought she'd end up going back to get them on her side - good way to do it.

Aye I'm glad they didn't go straight for the obvious Drogon route. I think having her reinforce her fire resistance to get them onside works well. I thought the scenes with Jon and Sansa (and Tormund fancying Brienne) worked well too.