Mehdi Abeid

KeithJ

Signed this young attacking midfielder from Lens after a trial. Never heard of him and done a quick google search and so far all I know is that in 2016 he will become a world class attacking midfielder in football manager haha!

well if were going to sign good players then i think im gonna have to reset fifa 11 on career mode cause i have bought loads of players who were rumored but have not been confirmed

It's the geezer who was mistaken for Bafra in those pics when we signed Bafra. Keep up you dopey fucks. :lol:

Wasn't that Moyo?

Before Moyo.

Pic in car at training ground we all thought it was Bafra...It was this geezer.

There was some talk about more French speakers and a muslim to keep him company remember?

Actually two Lens lads came down for trials.

It's the geezer who was mistaken for Bafra in those pics when we signed Bafra. Keep up you dopey fucks. :lol:

Wasn't that Moyo?

Before Moyo.

There was some talk about more French speakers and a muslim to keep him company remember?

Any confirmation of the signing?

Think he will just be another Vuckic and put in the reserves of will he get a chance?

Wasn't that Moyo?

Before Moyo.

Think he will just be another Vuckic and put in the reserves of will he get a chance?

I've never seen him play.

Lens tend to produce good quality young players. Making it into the first team is anyones guess.

It's the geezer who was mistaken for Bafra in those pics when we signed Bafra. Keep up you dopey fucks. ;)

Wasn't that Moyo?

Before Moyo.

The player himself has confirmed he has signed.

Sky Sports news have now rehashed the same story saying he has defo signed but nothing on .co.uk and as far as i am concerned until its on there it is purely speculation!

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/2011/05/i-have-a...+%28NUFCfans%29

The above link is a good read. He talks to a french website on why he moved to newcastle and what he hopes to achieve etc.

The part that didnt look too promising was when he said:

''The management at Lens no longer wanted me, so I expressed my desire to move on. I spent eight seasons at the club and it was great wearing the shirt but lately my progress stagnated. ''

;)