Geordie Shore starts tonight

Ayatollah Hermione

Anyone going to try and watch this to see what it's like? I find it hard to believe this pack of twats are Geordies tbh. I suspect they've been created in some kind of horrible laboratory, maybe the same one where they produce Hollyoaks cast members.

Anyone know one of them?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reliably informed from someone who's been doing my head in about this for weeks, that some lass fae Boro pour hot dog brine over her body for no reason.

Apparently none of them are from Newcastle.

There's a few from Boldon apparently. Looks awful by the way ''on it like a car bonnet'' ffs!

Apparently none of them are from Newcastle.

There's a few from Boldon apparently. Looks awful by the way ''on it like a car bonnet'' ffs!

Nen from the toon??!?!?! What a con. Might as well be known as mackem shore.

Its been on 10 minutes, and is in the top 3 most cringeworthy things I've ever seen in my life. Absolute CUNNNNTSS am not apologisin. The whole country is thinking what a total set of mugs, and half them are fuckin mackem. The most mackem lass is also the most mingin which is a bold statement. "Probl-eas" is one of my most hated mackem sayings by the way.

Sorry like, but it's fucking mint. I remember the fat birds being out in Whitley, thought they were just hanging around trying to get on TV but it turns out they're part of the main bit.

A lass I went to school with has just posted on FB that she's on it in a couple of weeks time. She was a dirty hound back then and is no different now!

Its been on 10 minutes, and is in the top 3 most cringeworthy things I've ever seen in my life. Absolute CUNNNNTSS am not apologisin. The whole country is thinking what a total set of mugs, and half them are fuckin mackem. The most mackem lass is also the most mingin which is a bold statement. "Probl-eas" is one of my most hated mackem sayings by the way.

Glad I'm from Durham tbh ;) Who painted that kids T Shirt on!?

Glad I'm from Durham tbh ;) Who painted that kids T Shirt on!?

Hold on. Nen of these are from gods town mate. Rarely I try to be snobby, but these kids are fuckin vile.

He seems the most normal but crying that you miss your mates after 24hours is a bit gay like.

He's the only one I wouldn't love to knock out, but even then right, why jump in to a fight that's got fuck all to do with you because of some paranoid kid on about people giving him wanker signs. Yeez with no pride in Newcastle will love this, those of us that don't like being presented like this on GLOBAL TELLY, are cringing like fuck. Just vile. Like the fat slags in the viz, without being fat, and the lads are even worse.

Stevie, why aren't you a tanned muscle machine like them other Geordies?

Same reason you have a hair cut that's more Craggy Island than Jersey Island. We're normal, and don't want to look 40 when am 35, which is what happens to mugs who go on sunbeds too often. Skins all fucked up.

Edited by McFaul

He seems the most normal but crying that you miss your mates after 24hours is a bit gay like.

Aye I cant help but think it was a bit put on for the cameras like.

And aye hes pals with Danny Simpson

The lads seem to be prime examples of the scallies that spend their days visiting the gym, then the bookies then the off-license to get several cans of Ace to drink whilst sitting on a wall, desperately trying to spend their dole in one day. I think this is the first time they have actually gone out to proper pubs and are only doing so because the program pays for their drinks and taxis. The women must have just been scraped out the gutter with a dangled 'fame' carrot held in front of them. Filthy minging sluts! And why do they all look exactly the same???