What are we doing re-signing Lee Bowyer!!!!!

McFaul

....Is the type of post I think you'll see on here this summer, someone of his ilk, who will make Kuqi look like the Ginola signing. I worry that there is no clear target and I have a feeling there'll be at least one desperation signing this summer.

I can't think of anyone who we could sign under this regime who is better than Barton and Nolan. Worrying times.

....Is the type of post I think you'll see on here this summer, someone of his ilk, who will make Kuqi look like the Ginola signing. I worry that there is no clear target and I have a feeling there'll be at least one desperation signing this summer.

I can't think of anyone who we could sign under this regime who is better than Barton and Nolan. Worrying times.

replacement for Nolan ?

Larson,Bentley,O'Hara,Krancjaer,Jarvis not saying they are better than Nolan and Barton but would all bring decent quality and more so we could Proberbly afford them

alreet there sparky, still think Craig Bellamy is shit because he didn't score 20 goals a season ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Larson,Bentley,O'Hara,Krancjaer,Jarvis not saying they are better than Nolan and Barton but would all bring decent quality and more so we could Proberbly afford them

alreet there sparky, still think Craig Bellamy is shit because he didn't score 20 goals a season ?

When did I say that fuckstick??

Fucks sake Stevie. You had me worried there looking at the thread title.

you're not the only one! thank fuck for that.

Me three! :lol:

alreet there sparky , still think Craig Bellamy is shit because he didn't score 20 goals a season ?

When did I say that fuckstick??

see other post, I've only ever came across one bloke who spelled "probably" like you do.

Whatever.

:lol:

Villa release Carew and Pires too

Will we at last see the only player that I'm aware of to say a polite but firm "non" to KK in a black and white shirt?

Carew...Scandinavian, but from immigrant stock....wonder if Dekka is thinking "Well, the crowd seemed to take to Kuqi..."

:lol:

Actually made me hangover worse that title did.

That being said, it's getting pretty hard at the minute to be optimistic about this transfer window, getting a bit of beaten housewife syndrome here. All throughout the end of the season the one thing we were repeatedly told was that we had a small fortune to spend and it was going to be used to buy a strong squad over the summer.

Admittedly it's early days yet but so far the only transfer news (bar the 18 year old mate of ben arfas) has been the very core of our team that kept us up this season - leaving.

Admittedly, we are running on a squad that we have been relying on for the past 3 years, and some new legs are desperately required. However the main thing our squad lacks is depth, and replacing our starting 11 with a new squad, but not trying to keep a hold of the talent we already have seems like a disaster in the making (probably hoping on the youngsters coming good next season)

It's obvious that they want to shake it up - anyone who doesn't look like they will keep their form for the next 2 or 3 years being shaken off early, and replaced with new talent!

It could go either way, but even if it does work out well and we get a good crop of players - I will honestly be gutted when the likes of enrique, barton, nolan, gutierrez and coloccini leave. They went from a squad that dragged us down into the depths of relegation and could barely kick a ball between them, to the most charismatic and character filled squad in the premier league this year - took on all challenges (be it sales or injury) and still managed to exceed expectations.