FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, it was preowned. The very notion of paying £42 is mental as well

abarnewell

I'm a very sensual gamer. You have been warned.

Added you, Barney. Even if we don't play FIFA, we can just cyber

Bosh.

I don't even own FIFA.

got banned from EAs forums for...nothing, Ive never even posted on it, when I brought this to "supports" attention this is the email Ive recieved back

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience concerning your EA account. We see here that your account has been banned by the EA forums studio. Also, you requested to have your account reviewed again, because you feel that you did nothing wrong to get banned.

We process your request but unfortunately the EA forums studio still reported back to us that the account cannot be unbanned. . The account was banned by the studio and this decision is final, the studio will not overturn.

Sorry once again, and have a wonderful day.

the thing is, I have been unbanned...

I bought a Bronze pack when pissed and got an Accrington Stanley striker called 'Lindfield' in it after putting the rest of the bronzes up for sale put 'Lindfield' up for sale for 10 million.

I ended up with a trade offer of Joachim Lowe, 4 x gold squad fitness cards and 22k.

Taken. :lol:

I've no idea why I did it tbh but it paid off! :lol:

I bought the same card again for 250 and tried the same trick but not such luck!

I've bought Vuckic for 8k and he seems ok but would far better in an all bronze team.