The NUFC official new signings thread

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have told me and everyone else the same things for about 5 years now, it's not hard to forget.

Why are you replying to that now btw? Must have really riled you ;)

that is right. How come its took that long, and you STILL don't get it ;)

So what did you actually get banned off Newcastle online for?

trying to correct too many knobheads basically [ some of whom now admit I was right ].

You should try it on there ;)

As far as I know he was banned for ruining every thread going on about Shepherd and the Halls. Baseless accusation though obviously.

Was it the same scandalous reason you don't post on Skunkers btw Leazes? I don't know where people get the idea from tbh!

As far as I know he was banned for ruining every thread going on about Shepherd and the Halls. Baseless accusation though obviously.

Was it the same scandalous reason you don't post on Skunkers btw Leazes? I don't know where people get the idea from tbh!

I remember Paddocklad saying he was banned for the most ridiculous thing on there, (N.O). No warning, no tell off, just a permanent ban. Never been tempted to even have a look after that tale and their apparent fondness for our current owner and mate.

unfortunately, having a different, and correct, opinion [as it has turned out] doesn't necessarily mean you have committed a criminal offence or anything and deserve a ban from a message board. Newcastle Online however, obviously, don't like people who tell the truth when they have a different "opinion" to the bairns that run it, it is very amusing now to see the amount of people [like Dr Gloom on here for instance] who gave me flak all that time and are now saying exactly what I told them all for all that time.

Skunkers doesn't ban you either actually, see, because when you have a message board run by adults they don't resort to something so childish. They can accept people with different opinons and either choose to read them or not to read them [ie like I am doing with you]. I post on here because its the best site, in my opinion, whereas you post on NO, good luck to you. FWIW I think, on the basis you think someone is a WUM, then posters like Ozzie Mandiarse should have been banned long ago before I was, although personally I would not because I was quite happy to correct the idiot and I really don't think people should get banned except for certain things, and simply disagreeing with someone is not one of them.

I believed what I posted 100% and am now totally vindicated, and I made those sort of posts because so many people responded to me. If I don't reply, shitheads like you ask why I don't reply, I'm happy to put you right, I would far prefer you to see where you have gone wrong than make the same posts, although I am interested in the politics of the club, as I think it is very very important, while others who can dream about who they would like us to sign from Football manager and YouTube can post in those type of threads, is that a problem, or is this somehow different to the type of posts I like to post in ?

I just know - now - you being the fuckwit you are, are going to post some absurd smiley saying "wind up" etc, instead of replying sensibly and taking on board my quite legitimate comments. And then say I should be banned for saying the "same old thing".

;)

I remember Paddocklad saying he was banned for the most ridiculous thing on there, (N.O). No warning, no tell off, just a permanent ban. Never been tempted to even have a look after that tale and their apparent fondness for our current owner and mate.

as soon as anybody says "Newcastle Online", Gejon appears, like a genie from a magic lamp.

Uncanny.

Funnily enough I read most threads on the forum, stange that ;)

That said it is usually you saying "Newcastle-Online" but I am the one who is obsessed, even if you talk about the place a lot, lot more than I do.

You really don't understand this Shepherd/Hall thing do you? Haven't you been warned on here about it? Despite this being one of the most laid back forums I have ever come across? Doesn't that tell you something?

You keep telling yourself people get annoyed because you were 'right' but that isn't the case, they get annoyed because you go on about it again and again and again... That's the annoyance.

You and everyone else has had their say on it, does it need to be said again in most threads you (everyone elses fault mind) post in?

Oh and by the way Christmas Tree, your man 'In the know' Cwarr has just tried to pass of a photoshopped pictures of Gervinho with Alan Pardew, the original photo was this:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechroni...w-307608639.jpg

Have a look and hopefully you can put any hopes of him being legit to bed ;):D

Aye I saw that, thought it was quite funny. ;)

Funnily enough I read most threads on the forum, stange that ;)

That said it is usually you saying "Newcastle-Online" but I am the one who is obsessed, even if you talk about the place a lot, lot more than I do.

You really don't understand this Shepherd/Hall thing do you? Haven't you been warned on here about it? Despite this being one of the most laid back forums I have ever come across? Doesn't that tell you something?

You keep telling yourself people get annoyed because you were 'right' but that isn't the case, they get annoyed because you go on about it again and again and again... That's the annoyance.

You and everyone else has had their say on it, does it need to be said again in most threads you (everyone elses fault mind) post in?

unfortunately, like actual football players or managers - directors and owners happen to be the predominant thing when talking about football. If I said something you happened to agree with - even if it wasn't factual - you

wouldn't notice so much.

You, like others, only noticed my comments about the old owners because you had a different opinion, based on fantasy rather than fact, so it stood out to you, but as I said I am totally vindicated witness the amount of people who are now repeating what they gave me flak for saying in the first place.

Anyway, this thead is supposed to be about new signings. See if you can keep to the subject, although if someone points out that the quality of signings aren't putting the club in the positions they used to attain, who can argue against it ?

Seriously I agree with you, the only reason people notice your posts about the old board if because they disagree with you. When I said it was because it's all you go on about I was completely wrong and I hold my hands up, I accept it's only because people disagree with you and you rarely talk about that subject.

Can we leave it now?

Seriously I agree with you, the only reason people notice your posts about the old board if because they disagree with you. When I said it was because it's all you go on about I was completely wrong and I hold my hands up, I accept it's only because people disagree with you and you rarely talk about that subject.

Can we leave it now?

nobody asked you to post in this thread and respond to me ?

Did they ? ;)