The NUFC official new signings thread

Jusoda Kid

Not my comments tbf Leazes, they came from you in 2007 when you were obviously a little bit more reasonable and interested in the clubs finances.....

The exchange went like this.

The Spence

My point was when you refer to the Halls & Shepherd backing the manager, they were hardly doing a "Roman" & spending there own cash, in fact they weren't even spending the clubs cash, the club borrowed the money & against the people who buy season tickets.

If all Ashley does with his cash in his first few months is pay off the overdraft approx £20 million, pay off the interest bearing loans & borrowings approx £48million, which were serviced with payments last year of approx £11 million. I would find that much better than buying a left back from a club that finished 4th bottom last season.

Leazesmag

the absolute and best thing about Ashley taking over the club is that we have a single person owner who has absorbed the debt accrued by the development of the stadium. That in itself releases cash that would have gone in repayments and interest.

So I totally agree.

So far as the team goes, it;s in Allardyces' court now, and I've got confidence in him to do well. The very minimum he will do is re-structure the club, bring in new training, medical techniques even if he doesn't match the short term results of the first team. Which nobody really can guarantee, but I think and hope he will do well enough to last a long time as manager.

I don't expect Ashley to throw loads of money at the club. I expect that is why a lot of people wanted him, but this isnt' fair. Its a bonus if he does that.

If they are genuine quotes then, OH DEAR.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my comments tbf Leazes, they came from you in 2007 when you were obviously a little bit more reasonable and interested in the clubs finances.....

The Spence

My point was when you refer to the Halls & Shepherd backing the manager, they were hardly doing a "Roman" & spending there own cash, in fact they weren't even spending the clubs cash, the club borrowed the money & against the people who buy season tickets.

If all Ashley does with his cash in his first few months is pay off the overdraft approx £20 million, pay off the interest bearing loans & borrowings approx £48million, which were serviced with payments last year of approx £11 million. I would find that much better than buying a left back from a club that finished 4th bottom last season.

Leazesmag

the absolute and best thing about Ashley taking over the club is that we have a single person owner who has absorbed the debt accrued by the development of the stadium. That in itself releases cash that would have gone in repayments and interest.

So I totally agree.

So far as the team goes, it;s in Allardyces' court now, and I've got confidence in him to do well. The very minimum he will do is re-structure the club, bring in new training, medical techniques even if he doesn't match the short term results of the first team. Which nobody really can guarantee, but I think and hope he will do well enough to last a long time as manager.

I don't expect Ashley to throw loads of money at the club. I expect that is why a lot of people wanted him, but this isnt' fair. Its a bonus if he does that.

:lol::D

The Spence

Leazesmag

So I totally agree.

:D

:lol::D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Spence

Leazesmag

So I totally agree.

Live by the digging up of 6 year old posts, die by the digging up of 4 year old posts.

Superb :lol:

I think we should just all be friends, wipe the slate clean and give them one last chance to get it right.

if they get it right this summer, i'll be the first to admit i was wrong on here and congratulate the board for investing well. really though, they haven't really done anything up until now to convince anyone on here that they will get it right this time. the fuckwit doesn't deserve another chance. most of us are rightly assuming he's going to mess it up again.

you got it wrong ages ago when you said the old owners were shite etc

OOOOH look what the broken record dragged up again :lol:

Fucking hell, what a sad bastard. He quotes me even though he knows I've got him on ignore.

Do yourselves a favour lads and do the same. He's bot going to do us all a favour and leave the forum until we stop responding to his tired old lies and drivel. If we all collectively stop rising to his bait, perhaps he'll get bored and fuck off somewhere else. This place will be far better when he goes. I've enjoyed it loads more since I stopped reading his posts. Mind, it's amazing how many threads he dominates .... And how many people get caught up in it time after time. Can still see that despite the fact I'm not reading his posts anymore - ignore doesn't hide when people quote him.

some people don't like the truth do they

The Spence

Leazesmag

So I totally agree.

:lol::D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wasn't long before I sussed Ashley out, posted my thoughts, and ALMOST EVERYBODY disagreed with me

All that really shows is, contrary to knackers like you who think Fred is my mate or something, I was actually prepared to give Mike Ashley a chance until I saw what his strategy and ambitions were but didn't have my eyes closed and my head up my arse like most people.

The Spence

Leazesmag

So I totally agree.

Live by the digging up of 6 year old posts, die by the digging up of 4 year old posts.

Superb :D

took me a few months to suss him out, and you still haven't after 4 years :lol:

That's not gonna help the hangover :lol:

someone else who watches womens soaps and plays computer games.

Get a life. :D

Another made up dig.

I don't watch any soaps and have a dusty playstation 2 but whatever makes you happy :D

Another made up dig.

I don't watch any soaps and have a dusty playstation 2 but whatever makes you happy :D

well, I didn't go to the pub last night, but what is wrong with going to the pub :D

Another made up dig.

well, I didn't go to the pub last night, but what is wrong with going to the pub :D

When did I say it was wrong to go to the pub? Another made up claim, good start to the day.

Although, every night might be getting a bit much? :D

oh well, it now seems that the thread is well and truly derailed. Shame, when its been derailed from page 2 but it took me to get into it before the usual knackers started to complain about it.

Not really surprised people like Toonpack don't reply, again, and even address the points I made at the start of Mike Ashleys ownership, including the point about the stadium repayments, which Mad Jock also mentioned, and who is to blame if the repayments cannot now be met [according to Mad Jock that is] because they were fixed to revenues.

Sorry wacky.

Maybe the initial posts can by re-allocated to another thread for signings and sales, but we will not re-invest the carroll money back into the team. The only real question is who is going to make excuses for not doing it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Another made up dig.

When did I say it was wrong to go to the pub? Another made up claim, good start to the day.

Although, every night might be getting a bit much? :D

well, what is the smiley and comments for ? Are you really a complete dickhead ? :D

So it's a "suss out" for Leazes but for anyone else it's a "move of goalposts" or a "180 degree backtrack" but not a "suss out".

It's been way over 4 years and you still haven't "sussed" someone else out btw.

Aye OK

oh well, it now seems that the thread is well and truly derailed. Shame, when its been derailed from page 2 but it took me to get into it before the usual knackers started to complain about it.

Not really surprised people like Toonpack don't reply, again, and even address the points I made at the start of Mike Ashleys ownership, including the point about the stadium repayments, which Mad Jock also mentioned, and who is to blame if the repayments cannot now be met [according to Mad Jock that is] because they were fixed to revenues.

Sorry wacky.

Maybe the initial posts can by re-allocated to another thread for signings and sales, but we will not re-invest the carroll money back into the team. The only real question is who is going to make excuses for not doing it.

I always do, when I have time.

But I am ignoring the diatribe based bollocks for the good of the board.

So it's a "suss out" for Leazes but for anyone else it's a "move of goalposts" or a "180 degree backtrack" but not a "suss out".

It's been way over 4 years and you still haven't "sussed" someone else out btw.

Aye OK

nah, you should read it properly. I sussed him out early, unlike you 4 years later, and when I did I admitted it, I only had the same hopes as everybody which buries the bollocks that you and others keep harping on about. Why do you think I was banned from NO ?, it certainly wasn't for posts supporting Ashley :D If I still haven't "sussed" the Halls and Shepherd out, as you insinuate, when will your man match them, or better them ? Remember, you are also the bloke who appears to think Keegan failed and the whole 15 years was a waste of time. :D

Anyway, what do you think of my comments regarding the stadium repayments ? Try and think about it first, instead of putting your head up your arse first though.

Edited by LeazesMag

Sorry wacky.

I always do, when I have time.

But I am ignoring the diatribe based bollocks for the good of the board.

rubbish :D

You are obsessed with that book you read by Denis Cassidy, he's not bitter is he ? :D and the stadium repayments, but what is wrong with expanding the stadium ? Do you think they should have saved the money up first or something :D

When you finally admit you were wrong, even though it took over 4 years :D , you can make posts criticising Ashley too.

Edited by LeazesMag

Anyway, what do you think of my comments regarding the stadium repayments ? Try and think about it first, instead of putting your head up your arse first though.

Y'mean those comments where you have grabbed the completely wrong end of the stick despite inummerable pointings out, those comments ????

:lol:

Y'mean those comments where you have grabbed the completely wrong end of the stick despite inummerable pointings out, those comments ????

:lol:

Mad Jock had his chance to clarify, but he's fucked off with his tail between his legs and avoiding a direct answer, like you are doing now.

To wind you up, clearly worked :lol:

your computer games are calling lad.

whats wrong with computer games? i was playing them lastnight after getting in from the pub with my fiance and her twin sister? (although the twin is shit on the drums)

To wind you up, clearly worked :lol:

your computer games are calling lad.

whats wrong with computer games? i was playing them lastnight after getting in from the pub with my fiance and her twin sister? (although the twin is shit on the drums)

what's wrong with going to the pub :D

Gejon and others like him watch too many Australian soaps, or something.