Anti Terror bid thwarted again

LeazesMag

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the best I reckon, at the end of the day closing a mosque is only going to inflame racial tensions and move the real terrorists elsewhere ie if they then move to another mosque then theres a new set of potential recruits. Or if they split up and go to three or four different ones then thats 4 times the surveillance required.

Personal thought is its easier to break and control if you know where they are, who to listen to and what group to infiltrate.

I tend to agree with Peasepud but once again I see different rules for fear of offence to the un-offendable (all religions).

They talk about "criminalising" groups with no wrong-doing but that is what has always happened to football fans both in the past and still happens now.

Brilliant idea!

instead of keeping the mosque open and watching all the radicals meet in one place close it down so they will all meet in houses all over the place..........

good for police overtime I guess

I would consider a more drastic action myself

PP hits the nail on the head when he says they know who they are

At the end of the day, this is nothing other than yet another cave in to extemists and the pc brigade, who are too stupid to realise they are helping to protect them

I bet Mags, and any other Americans on here, must think when they see us doing things like this we must be one screwed up country

Edited by LeazesMag

I would consider a more drastic action myself

PP hits the nail on the head when he says they know who they are

At the end of the day, this is nothing other than yet another cave in to extemists and the pc brigade, who are too stupid to realise they are helping to protect them

I bet Mags, and any other Americans on here, must think when they see us doing things like this we must be one screwed up country

68655[/snapback]

Is that the one they've got Osama in?

I still reckon you're a comedy genius. :lol:

Edited by DotBum

Hardly the greatest idea the govt have ever come up with. The reason Al-Qaeda has proved such a problem is because of its decentralised nature. If certain mosques are meething places for terrorists, closing them will not stop them meeting. Arresting them will. In addition, any move would be useful for material for the extremist propaganda activists (who should in my view at least, be locked up for treason the moment they set about their way).

You're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

68668[/snapback]

But the Muslimists want to take away your freedom to throw abuse at Internet randoms!!!!1!!!one

You're a fucking idiot.

68668[/snapback]

:lol: Poetry!

We should start to monitor womens institute meetings, its only a matter of time before one of these old dears decides to pack her hand bag full of TNT and take out a double decker bus in the name of Jesus.

We should start to monitor womens institute meetings, its only a matter of time before one of these old dears decides to pack her hand bag full of TNT and take out a double decker bus in the name of Jesus.

68678[/snapback]

You're going fucking soft Jimbo, we should take them all out now just in case.

I've just realised that's probably a double entendre I shouldn't aim in your direction...

68678[/snapback]

It's the semtex-laced Christmas cake you have to watch out for.

68678[/snapback]

You're going fucking soft Jimbo, we should take them all out now just in case.

I've just realised that's probably a double entendre I shouldn't aim in your direction...

68679[/snapback]

We should all nail a granny or two.....

68682[/snapback]

:lol: The gilf market is one that has this far evaded me, thank Christ! Definitely one for the checklist though...

68682[/snapback]

:lol: The gilf market is one that has this far evaded me, thank Christ! Definitely one for the checklist though...

68683[/snapback]

Hornygranny.com is a must for everyones internet favourites !

You're a fucking idiot.

68668[/snapback]

:lol:

You're a fucking idiot.

68668[/snapback]

you must be a fucking naive stupid clown

Edited by LeazesMag

You're a fucking idiot.

68668[/snapback]

you must be a fucking naive stupid clown

68867[/snapback]

So what do you want LM?

Should the mosque where the london bombers went be closed?

Should all pubs where fights break out be closed?

Also, should the majority suffer for the minority? Practising the Muslim faith isn't illegal like and I think the percentage of those going to Mosques who want to blow things up is pretty minute. If 3 Newcastle fans caused trouble at an away game and they banned all NUFC fans from going to away games that wouldn't really be fair would it?