new signings

marcos bezerra

Hello everyone, my name is marcos, I am a Newcastle United fan and I live in Rio de Janeiro. I think our manager Alan Pardew should sign top strikers before the start of a new season. We lacked quality up front last season. Shola Ameobi,Leon Best and Peter Lovenkrands are good squad players so in my opinion we need at least two new strikers like Berbatov,Falcao Garcia and Hulk. People say that Newcastle United are not keen on spending a big sum of money in the transfer market but I think it is worth it for the goals that they will score for us and besides more people will attend the matches let`s say 52.000 people per match so it will attract more people to St James`Park. Newcastle United have got an exceptional fan base, the supporters are passionate.We need strengthen our defensive line too and Alan Pardew should bring in at least one more defender as we conceded many goals last season especially at home. I heard that Lúcio who plays for Internazionale is a free agent. Can you imagine Lúcio and Coloccini playing in our defensive line as centre backs? With the arrival of N`Zogbia the midfield will be better next season, a lot of options, players like Ben Arfa, Dan Gosling, Barton(if he stays), Tiote, Cabaye and Gutierrez(if he stays). Simpson is so so as right back and I also think we shall need a good left back to substitute Enrique because he will almost certanly leave the club. Steve Harper is our No 1 without doubt.

Hello everyone, my name is marcos, I am a Newcastle United fan and I live in Rio de Janeiro. I think our manager Alan Pardew should sign top strikers before the start of a new season. We lacked quality up front last season. Shola Ameobi,Leon Best and Peter Lovenkrands are good squad players so in my opinion we need at least two new strikers like Berbatov,Falcao Garcia and Hulk. People say that Newcastle United are not keen on spending a big sum of money in the transfer market but I think it is worth it for the goals that they will score for us and besides more people will attend the matches let`s say 52.000 people per match so it will attract more people to St James`Park. Newcastle United have got an exceptional fan base, the supporters are passionate.We need strengthen our defensive line too and Alan Pardew should bring in at least one more defender as we conceded many goals last season especially at home. I heard that Lúcio who plays for Internazionale is a free agent. Can you imagine Lúcio and Coloccini playing in our defensive line as centre backs? With the arrival of N`Zogbia the midfield will be better next season, a lot of options, players like Ben Arfa, Dan Gosling, Barton(if he stays), Tiote, Cabaye and Gutierrez(if he stays). Simpson is so so as right back and I also think we shall need a good left back to substitute Enrique because he will almost certanly leave the club. Steve Harper is our No 1 without doubt.

Marcos, we spent loads of money on Michael Owen, we spent loads of money on Albert Luque, under Freddie.

Under Mike Ashley, we make sure that the money works for us.

Spending money is only good, when you get a player who is worth the money, and who is likely to help the team do well.

Spending money on a name, is big no-no, and must never happen again!!!

as long as ashley spends carefully on players that are worth it and can cut it in the premiership i dont mind but we desperatly need to get rid of those useless ones sitting on the bench ie ameobi smith etc

Welcome to the board marcos!

Great to hear from fans in Brasil! It's decent crack here sorry that Nick got to you first - he's a moron! :spit:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Nick-Kielce-Poland

· View this post

· Un-ignore Nick-Kielce-Poland

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: marcos bezerra

· View this post

· Un-ignore marcos bezerra

:spit: good lad

I heard that Lúcio who plays for Internazionale is a free agent.

Lucio would be a great shout but I imagine his wages are sky high! Probably wants Champions League too!

Welcome to the board marcos!

Great to hear from fans in Brasil! It's decent crack here sorry that Nick got to you first - he's a moron! :icon_lol:

I can only imagine what babelfish will come up with. :icon_lol:

there's no word in Portuguese for paragraph

:spit:

I agree with most of that Marcos, we should be trying to sign top players but unfortunately we have become a selling club because Ashley does not have the ambition to match our exceptional fan base

I agree with most of that Marcos, we should be trying to sign top players but unfortunately we have become a selling club because Ashley does not have the ambition to match our exceptional fan base

Did you buy that Ferrari or Bentley yet ???