Insulting working-class fans from the past

might just run a quick SQL script to add him to everyones ignore list

Oh hold on Admins cant have people on ignore....

If Ive got to put up with the cunt then you lot are going to hell with me :spit:

might just run a quick SQL script to add him to everyones ignore list

Oh hold on Admins cant have people on ignore....

If Ive got to put up with the cunt then you lot are going to hell with me :spit:

Pud, is there some way you can stop the twit starting threads?

You were complaining a few weeks ago about bandwidth usage, stop this cunt and you won't have to upgrade.

Wipe out television coverage/the game's most lucrative revenue stream, outlaw player agencies, dilute the influence of player unions and have FIFA (or EUFA) snub every precedent put into place (ie. Bosman Law)............ and your call-to-arms becomes workable. Sorry, it isn't going to happen.

In my opinion, fans demanding that their club pays players 50,000 a week are insulting the working-class fans who used to watch football in flocks.

In the olden days, football was regarded as a working-class sport, and the fans were proud of that fact.

There is no way on earth that the cloth-capped fans of yore would have approved of footballers being paid 50,000 a week.

Reduce players wages now, and then reduce ticket prices!!!

Enough is enough!!!

I call on the club I support to make every effort to do as well as possible on the pitch per pound spent!

Ye just a fat JR Ewing, fat JR Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwing, ye just a fat JR Ewing. Fat JR Ewing, ya just a fat JR Ewing, fat JR Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwing, ye just a fat JR Ewing.

In my opinion, fans demanding that their club pays players 50,000 a week are insulting the working-class fans who used to watch football in flocks.

In the olden days, football was regarded as a working-class sport, and the fans were proud of that fact.

There is no way on earth that the cloth-capped fans of yore would have approved of footballers being paid 50,000 a week.

Reduce players wages now, and then reduce ticket prices!!!

Enough is enough!!!

I call on the club I support to make every effort to do as well as possible on the pitch per pound spent!

Ye just a fat JR Ewing, fat JR Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwing, ye just a fat JR Ewing. Fat JR Ewing, ya just a fat JR Ewing, fat JR Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwing, ye just a fat JR Ewing.

:spit: Good spot (However going by the age thread, wasted on many)

Edited by Christmas Tree

I was thinking Jack Dee but there's definitely a hint of the Hagman about him. :spit:

There is, you can just imagine him saying "that basturrrrd Barnes."

I picture him doing that noise / twitch thing and downing a whisky before posting.

I was thinking Jack Dee but there's definitely a hint of the Hagman about him. :icon_lol:

I picture him doing that noise / twitch thing and downing a whisky before posting.

:spit: and giving it that evil smile after he's pissed someone off.

I was thinking Jack Dee but there's definitely a hint of the Hagman about him. :icon_lol:

:spit: and giving it that evil smile after he's pissed someone off.

His face will be aching then from all that smiling :icon_lol: