Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Local boyhood fan leaves his club wants to go back later in his career wow

Aye but forgetting about that who are you going to want to play for Celtic or Newcastle United ffs?!

If you play for Newcastle you:

Play in front of bigger crowds

Get more global exposure, people are more aware of who you are if you play for Newcastle than Celtic

In a bigger league

In a nicer bigot free city

More chance of an England cap

Better wages

All Celtic have over us is they play in the Champions League for 3 months.

How has Green got away with it? He's been charged.

Edited by McFaul

Yes finally after there were complaints made by our fans, green said this days ago and there was ZERO mention of it anywhere until recently when sky sports said it and someone actually took initiative.

Aye but forgetting about that who are you going to want to play for Celtic or Newcastle United ffs?!

If you play for Newcastle you:

Play in front of bigger crowds

Get more global exposure, people are more aware of who you are if you play for Newcastle than Celtic

In a bigger league

In a nicer bigot free city

More chance of an England cap

Better wages

All Celtic have over us is they play in the Champions League for 3 months.

How has Green got away with it? He's been charged.

Play in front of bigger crowds (arguably not, we can offer him bigger crowds in champions league/our full house when it's fulll lol)

Get more global exposure, people are more aware of who you are if you play for Newcastle than Celtic (okay hahaha)

In a bigger league (fair enough that's not our problem)

In a nicer bigot free city (we aren't the bigots, and Fraser doesn't actually stay in Glasgow)

More chance of an England cap (he's been called up twice with us)

Better wages (we have a wage cap to follow and we are more financially stable than most UK clubs (0.15k of debt)

At Newcastle:

Playing under plastic epl fans which without a doubt have less passion than ours do

Working under a dodgy owner which Fraser has been seeing at rangers

He'll be signing for his boyhood team

He'll probably be playing second fiddle to someone

Terrible match atmospheres which there is never at Celtic.

Europa league evey few years though we get European football most years and we got knocked out in February in the champions league mere 6 months after the champions league started AND finished above who your playing today in the Europa league in our group.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Play in front of bigger crowds (arguably not, we can offer him bigger crowds in champions league/our full house when it's fulll lol)

Get more global exposure, people are more aware of who you are if you play for Newcastle than Celtic (okay hahaha)

In a nicer bigot free city (we aren't the bigots, and Fraser doesn't actually stay in Glasgow)

Better wages (we have a wage cap to follow and we are more financially stable than most UK clubs (0.15k of debt)

At Newcastle:

Playing under plastic epl fans which without a doubt have less passion than ours do

Terrible match atmospheres which there is never at Celtic.

Europa league evey few years though we get European football most years and we got knocked out in February in the champions league mere 6 months after the champions league started AND finished above who your playing today in the Europa league in our group.

You're the most deluded cunt I've ever seen. literally every sentence, and I mean without exception, is worthy of abuse. You don't have a clue about Newcastle United, and I'll tell you now I look down my nose at everything about your club.

At Newcastle:

Terrible match atmospheres which there is never at Celtic. :

"Playing under plastic epl fans which without a doubt have less passion than ours do"

:lol: :lol: Coming from a perma-trophy winning club who gather fans from all over Scotland based on success and religion!! (Glory hunting I think they call it). What's plastic about our support you absolute fucking goon? :lol:

"He'll probably be playing second fiddle to someone"

Not if he's the best keeper he wont. :lol:

"Terrible match atmospheres which there is never at Celtic"

:lol: :lol: Aye, it's fucking jumping whenever you see Celtic fans at Parkhead on Sports Saturday match reports sitting quietly picking their noses knowing the empty green plastic seat next to them wont mind.

"Europa league evey few years though we get European football most years and we got knocked out in February in the champions league mere 6 months after the champions league started AND finished above who your playing today in the Europa league in our group."

Aye, wish we had a bye into Europe every year.

"Playing under plastic epl fans which without a doubt have less passion than ours do"

:lol: :lol: Coming from a perma-trophy winning club who gather fans from all over Scotland based on success and religion!! (Glory hunting I think they call it). What's plastic about our support you absolute fucking goon? :lol:

I wasn't specifically meaning Celtic and Newcastle rather Scotland pl and England pl. It's there for all to see.

"He'll probably be playing second fiddle to someone"

Not if he's the best keeper he wont. :lol:

Obviously but he isn't!

"Terrible match atmospheres which there is never at Celtic"

:lol: :lol: Aye, it's fucking jumping whenever you see Celtic fans at Parkhead on Sports Saturday match reports sitting quietly picking their noses knowing the empty green plastic seat next to them wont mind.

Hahahaha belter...

"Europa league evey few years though we get European football most years and we got knocked out in February in the champions league mere 6 months after the champions league started AND finished above who your playing today in the Europa league in our group."

Aye, wish we had a bye into Europe every year.

Ha we had to play 2 qualifying rounds and 3 next season.

I wasn't specifically meaning Celtic and Newcastle rather Scotland pl and England pl. It's there for all to see.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?...all fans of clubs in England are plastic?....

You're speaking with sweeping and overwhelmingly inaccuarate generalisiations about things its impossible for you to make an accuarate judgement on...how many English games do you get to a season?...

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?...all fans of clubs in England are plastic?....

You're speaking with sweeping and overwhelmingly inaccuarate generalisiations about things its impossible for you to make an accuarate judgement on...how many English games do you get to a season?...

You're trying to prompt cogent arguments from someone who has stated that "Celtic have never been a Catholic club".

I could say the same to you but, what evidence do you have that says Celtic is a catholic club? It's funny especially cause the person speaking here isn't one nor Is any of my Celtic supporting family!

One of my mates dads, couldn't meet a bigger Celtic fan, Protestant, or greatest players and historical figures mostly Protestant.

In my time as a Celtic fan I have never heard religion being brought up, it isn't a factor.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Argh! When are you going to learn religion is not and never has been a factor at Celtic. Fuck even our first goal scorer was an ex rangers player. I'd say it was more of a political rivalry now if there was ever going to be anything at Celtic.

Argh! When are you going to learn religion is not and never has been a factor at Celtic. Fuck even our first goal scorer was an ex rangers player. I'd say it was more of a political rivalry now if there was ever going to be anything at Celtic.

Is it hard to breathe with your head in the sand? If you bothered to read i referenced a history journal about brother Walfrid's real agenda in setting up Celtic.

It's a load of utter bollocks anyway. Historically Man Utd, Newcastle, Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and even Chelsea are far better supported clubs than the Old Firm. Support en masse over a season is a new thing to them as I proved with actual facts earlier in this thread. Why does someone in Dundee support Rangers because they're bigger than their home town club? Because that is the definition of plastic. You don't get many scousers supporting anyone but their teams, you get hardly any geordies supporting anyone but the toon, in Scotland though it doesn't matter and that IS plastic.

So why was Maurice Johnson given death threats when he signed for Rangers, and why was Gazza given death threats when he did the flute celebration?

I love how he says that Celtic fans aren't the team that has bigots as fans as everytime they have been down here I have heard numerous chants about fuck the English, singing pro-IRA songs etc.

None of you have proved anything here?

ok numbnuts explain the plastic fan comment and I'll explain why, having been brought up in Scotland, my old man wouldnt allow me to go anywhere near the local Celtic and Rangers "fans"...but positively encouraged my attendance at St James Park :)

Newcastle United have the least plastic fans in British football. Anyone the denies it is an arsehole. We're presently this season the 10th best supported club in WORLD FOOTBALL, and we haven't won a domestic trophy for 58 years. You fuckin knob.