Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Argh! When are you going to learn religion is not and never has been a factor at Celtic. Fuck even our first goal scorer was an ex rangers player. I'd say it was more of a political rivalry now if there was ever going to be anything at Celtic.

Foundation of Celtic you can see Brother Wilfrid's alternate agenda was to stop Catholics receiving hand outs from the Protestant church and the apostasy or threat of this brought.

http://books.google....ootball&f=false

Do you remember when you laughed at the idea our crowds were bigger than yours?

Care to expand on that one again?

Can you tell me who first mentioned the British Army in this thread supposedly about Fraser Forster and Scottish football? Was it a Mag? Was a Rangers fan incognito? Or was it you? :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

• 6 months later...

Really hoping this parasite moves onto Rangers, they suit him better than us as he can win SPL titles with little funding which will probably give him lots of easy good press rather than working to generate bad press like he does with us. Of course there's always the possibility of someone worse coming in...

I actually think Rangers and Ashley are a perfect fit for what he wants to do; run a club on a shoe string with maximum profit. He wouldn't have to spend hardly anything to make them competitive in the league so the fans would be happy and he'd make a shit load of money from merchandise and ticket sales. We might have to wait a couple of years for them to get back into the SPL before he fully takes the plunge and fucks off though.

• 3 weeks later...

Should be starting for England tonight. :up:

I've only ever seen him play twice for Newcastle, once in a reserve match where we beat Wigan 5-0 and all you could hear was Fraser shouting in a 90% empty stadium & secondly away to Leeds when he conceded 3 having dropped an easy catch.

Obviously he's looked ok since but I don't agree with Pardew having to defend the sale - we were very lucky to keep Given and Harper for so long at the same time. His Dad has been telling Mark Douglas that Fraser would like to come back to Newcastle if Krul ever goes.

No offence Mr Forster but I'd rather have Krul!

I saw him a few times, maybe half a dozen, for the reserves and I didn't see him do anything special. That means nowt though in meaningless and pretty shit games to be honest. Need to see him in a proper league to see how good he actually is week in week out. The SPL is twatful.

Thanks a lot, Tom and SLP!

I opened this thread up expecting to see the wee Tim telling us how great and globally MASSIVE Celtic were and how their players are all the sons of Pele and what do I get? Fraser fucking Forster patter? :jesuswept:

Thanks a lot, Tom and SLP!

I opened this thread up expecting to see the wee Tim telling us how great and globally MASSIVE Celtic were and how their players are all the sons of Pele and what do I get? Fraser fucking Forster patter? :jesuswept:

Ok then :)

"Why aye, the Scottish bloke was right, Forster is a good keepa like. Playing for England so he is but we will just slag the SPL and make ourselves feel betta"

Ok then :)

"Why aye, the Scottish bloke was right, Forster is a good keepa like. Playing for England so he is but we will just slag the SPL and make ourselves feel betta"

Why are you speaking with an Irish accent?

(oh wait...)