Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Is it just me thinking he should have saved that?

Could have stretched a little more I thought, but, first 7 minutes of his international career tbf. Thought he looked nervous in the tunnel mind.

Shame the big man never got the first. He could have been a wee bit to his right.

The second was a class finish and had 2 more bearing down on him. He arguably went down a tad early and should have used his height. He conceded a similar goal like this versus Kilmarnock a year and a half ago so it can be done at any level. I noticed his kicking and distribution have improved but isn't as good as I'd wish.

Shame the big man never got the first. He could have been a wee bit to his right.

The second was a class finish and had 2 more bearing down on him. He arguably went down a tad early and should have used his height. He conceded a similar goal like this versus Kilmarnock a year and a half ago so it can be done at any level. I noticed his kicking and distribution have improved but isn't as good as I'd wish.

So you agree he's utter dogshit and wouldn't make it in a proper league, where the forwards are of a higher standard than James Collins and Gary Oliver?

So you agree he's utter dogshit and wouldn't make it in a proper league, where the forwards are of a higher standard than James Collins and Gary Oliver?

Would have saved borini's shot. Would also have saved the other shots from distance the great Krul can't seem to save in derby matches against the "shite" Sunderland.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

If we don't hold dominion over our neighbouring islands & countries the very fabric of British society will collapse.

I would have thought a Scotchman would know that as well as anyone.

No it's a bit like hibs being in Glasgow before selling out their identity. ;)

Hibs were Scotlands first club founded for one section of society only, with originally no members allowed from outside the CYMS. So you're advocating this sort of thing as a good thing?...typical old firm bigotry tbh.