Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

There's people on this board at their peak who would've been good enough to play in the SPL. There's no way the standard is equal to the Championship or maybe even League One. People say ooh I feel sorry for the Scots they produced amazing standards in the 60s, I don't. Jock cunts.

That's becuase you're a bigotted prick.

Scottish football is wank because of two things.

1. Early days facilities are atrocious

2. There is one league club for every 142857 people, this compares to 1 : 652173 in England.

2. There is one league club for every 142857 people, this compares to 1 : 652173 in England.

Also, the shorter life expectancy and the Irn Bru

Oh shut up you stupid old cripple. The Scots are built to hate the English in the main as you found out with poor Michelle Mone's story.

People go on about Scotland's small population being the reason as to why they're so shite. You tell me why Ireland have achieved far more over the last 30 years. You tell me why Portugal a country with just 4m more have had a side like Porto who have European Champions twice in the last 28 years. It's down to the fact that Glasgow health wise is the most horrific place in Europe with more heroin addicts per head than anywhere else in the world (actual fact). They didn't exist 40 and 50 years ago, which is why it produced greats like Dalglish and Law. Has Ireland got that problem? Has Wales even, a country with a population smaller than the North East who have produced two players now who are better than anyone the sweaties have for over 30 years in Bale and Aaron Ramsey. I'd go as far to say Giggs was as good or if not better than any Scot other than Dalglish. As for the league, one of the reasons its so shit is there's no competitiveness. 31 years since someone other than the old bigots won it and even then they can't produce decent players.

Average attendance of both sides in the Scottish Cup final - 4k

Two of the top four in the second level

The third best side in the country only 21 years old

Can't get sponsorship from anyone except brewers and bookies

No winter break despite being regularly snowbound

Wee angry ginger as an international manager

Refs strike because players/managers are such cunts

Village team renting the national stadium

Scottish football is wank. Should have been merged into the Northern Counties League long ago.

It's what Scottish independence would look like

Oh shut up you stupid old cripple. The Scots are built to hate the English in the main as you found out with poor Michelle Mone's story.

People go on about Scotland's small population being the reason as to why they're so shite. You tell me why Ireland have achieved far more over the last 30 years. You tell me why Portugal a country with just 4m more have had a side like Porto who have European Champions twice in the last 28 years. It's down to the fact that Glasgow health wise is the most horrific place in Europe with more heroin addicts per head than anywhere else in the world (actual fact). They didn't exist 40 and 50 years ago, which is why it produced greats like Dalglish and Law. Has Ireland got that problem? Has Wales even, a country with a population smaller than the North East who have produced two players now who are better than anyone the sweaties have for over 30 years in Bale and Aaron Ramsey. I'd go as far to say Giggs was as good or if not better than any Scot other than Dalglish. As for the league, one of the reasons its so shit is there's no competitiveness. 31 years since someone other than the old bigots won it and even then they can't produce decent players.

Do you know what a fact is?

Maybe if you lot stopped fucking about with spiders in caves, you'd be able to string together a pass or two.

I've gotta say. This argument is a refreshing change. Short sharp sentences. Some good ol' fashioned name calling. None of this ivory tower dwelling essay length nonsense that Fish is partial to.

I've gotta say. This argument is a refreshing change. Short sharp sentences. Some good ol' fashioned name calling. None of this ivory tower dwelling essay length nonsense that Fish is partial to.

The fuck you on about man? I don't often post big old essays. Most of mine are 1-2 paragraphs at most.

Makom is the gobshite.

Edited by The Fish

The fuck you on about man? I don't often post big old essays. Most of mine are 1-2 paragraphs at most.

Makom is the gobshite.

Save it for your uni lecturer Davey lad. I don't wanna hear it.

Save it for your uni lecturer Davey lad. I don't wanna hear it.

My balls are waiting for you to suck them

Just a name that stuck in my head from watching Wimbledon years ago. I remember him as a coach, btw, I'm not that old.

Just a name that stuck in my head from watching Wimbledon years ago. I remember him as a coach, btw, I'm not that old.

Sure, sure.

Tell it to your shuffleboard buddy RobW

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/461/scotland/2015/06/20/12912382/van-dijk-is-europes-best-defender-collins?ICID=HP_BN_2

“I believe there is currently no better centre-half in Europe than Virgil," he told the Daily Record. "I watch Champions League football and Premier League football every week and Virgil is as good as anybody who is playing football in Europe."

:spit: