Celtic after Harper.

mls1-CelticFC

Celtic never copied the 'poznan' its the fuckin huddle. We have done it for years in fact ine of the first times we done the 'poznan" was when we played yous meanwhile manc have only started doing it this season.

Not with your backs to the game jumping up and down. More people worldwide would watch Newcastle v WBA than Celtic v Rangers imo. The last auld firm game was watched by 300,000 in the UK iirc. Most of ours are watched by between 1.2 and 2m people on Sky.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away abd dont talk pish ahahhahaa. I feel embarrassed for you for that comment NcFaul. 2nd best derby in the world according to polls.

Was that poll in the Daily Record?

It was 3-3 to a crowd of 51,678.

So err yes to the neutral it was a great game.

As it was to 51,677 that were there, the one exception being wor lasses stepdad who came along with me. Never budged from his seat at any stage, just sat with his arms folded silently watching.

Port Vale, say no more.

Away abd dont talk pish ahahhahaa. I feel embarrassed for you for that comment NcFaul. 2nd best derby in the world according to polls.

First of all, your derbies boring, it happened like 6 times this season. Second of all, you did a wank version of that just can't get enough, Liverpools was unrelated, but theirs was actually good (not that I usually stick up for the wankers). Thirdly, when we come after your squad players come on here and talk shit, but you can't because it's the other way around. And finally, Newcastle United is a bigger club than Celtic, if you can brag about winning your Scottish league then i'm gonna brag about winning the Championship, because that's more prestigious, come back when you have better UEFA Co-efficients than Switzerland :)

I'm not getting in to this 'our club is bigger than your club' nonsense. Celtic is a great old club known worldwide. You can even get Celtic tops here in NZ (as well as toon tops).

However there's virtually no coverage of the SPL here that I can recall. They show all the English premier league games (live and full re-runs) here on Sky (but not the Setanta games annoyingly), there are endless highlights of both EPL and Division 1 games and there are shows like ESPN that cover the premiership goings on. Nothing on the SPL that I know of unless there's some kind of special subscription channel. Don't know if it's the same in Australia but I'd guess it's a similar story most places.

NZ is rugby crazy and a footballing backwater but how the SPL is perceived and that's what Celtic (and Rangers) suffer from imo. Famous clubs with a big worldwide support but not a lot of interest in what happens in the SPL. Even the atttraction of the old firm derbies is diminished because taking league and cup games together they see to play each other at least 4 or 5 times a season.

Don't know if it's the same in Australia but I'd guess it's a similar story most places.

For an extra $15 a month on top of my Foxtel (Aust version of Sky) I get the Australian version of Setanta which has 2 live and 1 replayed SPL match each week.

They also broadcast live J-League and previously Russian PL matches in the European off season; live Bundesliga, Seria A and highlights programs for Ligue 1 and Eredivisie.

btw Kitman, unlike you guys in NZ we get every match shown here, so if you want give me a hoy and I can flick you copies of matches you don't get, throughout the season.

Don't know if it's the same in Australia but I'd guess it's a similar story most places.

For an extra $15 a month on top of my Foxtel (Aust version of Sky) I get the Australian version of Setanta which has 2 live and 1 replayed SPL match each week.

They also broadcast live J-League and previously Russian PL matches in the European off season; live Bundesliga, Seria A and highlights programs for Ligue 1 and Eredivisie.

btw Kitman, unlike you guys in NZ we get every match shown here, so if you want give me a hoy and I can flick you copies of matches you don't get, throughout the season.

Cool thanks mate. Let's hope they're worth watching eh!