Can we please give you some money to make this place run better?

Gemmill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was reading the deano thread with a sandwich in his gob yesterday when i checked the logs yesterday afternoon

(he thinks being logged out means he can't be seen which is amusing)

Really not that amusing to non IT people

:lol: Don't tarnish us all with the same brush.

It's like one of them shows where some fat boiler goes on looking haggered then 20 minutes later they do a make over on her and she's wank bank material.

I'll take that as a positive review :lol:

when is the planned switch, I'm getting epilepsy from all this strobing?

MUCH prefer the dark background btw, better for late night browsing and saves a bit of energy, eco-warrior burning tyres etc etc.

Mailshots? Positive reviews? The fuck you all on about?

If something was sent out by email, please be aware that my email was 6 years out of date, have just updated it.

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks fuck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Mailshots? Positive reviews? The f*ck you all on about?

If something was sent out by email, please be aware that my email was 6 years out of date, have just updated it.

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks f*ck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Is that a good thing or not? :lol:

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks f*ck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Let's have a look and I'll tell you ;) ;)

You'll see soon enough when we take it live. It's a good effort though. Still puzzled as to why CT was selected when he's resigned.

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks fuck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Right, i see.

I blame all these makeover programmes on telly nowadays.

You'll see soon enough when we take it live. It's a good effort though. Still puzzled as to why CT was selected when he's resigned.

:D

_44145762_apollo13_nasa_416.jpg

t-5,4,3........ when's it happening then?

Right, i see.

MDF smilies :lol:

Let's have a look and I'll tell you :D;)

:lol:

_44145762_apollo13_nasa_416.jpg

t-5,4,3........ when's it happening then?

The funny thing about that pic is one of the selected looking like one of the blokes sitting down ;):lol:B):lol: he does as well.

Right, i see.

MDF smilies :lol:

MDF? Seen some right boilers on that Gok Wan show but none needing an MDF push-up bra.