Can we please give you some money to make this place run better?

Gemmill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you class Darras Hall and Ponteland as then Stevie? :lol:

They're watered down geordies aren't they, a lot of them are so snobby I doubt they accept their association with Newcastle riff raff anyway a lot of them.

Looks excellent. Love the dark background.

As Fish said, it'll take a wee bit to get the hang of navigating around, but all in all it's a marked improvement.

I particularly like the spoiler feature, as I'll be able to post utter filth with a clean conscience. :lol:

Top marks lads.

As Fish said, it'll take a wee bit to get the hang of navigating around, but all in all it's a marked improvement.

I particularly like the spoiler feature, as I'll be able to post utter filth with a clean conscience. :lol:

Top marks lads.

I'm glad our vision on why we should develop that feature is being realised ;)

Can you do a link to the homepage by clicking on the banner? That's a big must, when browsing i just quickly scroll up and click the banner to get back to the www.toontastic.net/board page

Can you do a link to the homepage by clicking on the banner? That's a big must, when browsing i just quickly scroll up and click the banner to get back to the www.toontastic.net/board page

Not likely to be possible as the profile links & PM section etc. are embedded into that section now.

I've suggested an alternative over there for you which gives you the same result.

I particularly like the spoiler feature, as I'll be able to post utter filth with a clean conscience. ;)

Top marks lads.

I'm glad our vision on why we should develop that feature is being realised ;)

Noted. :lol:

Cheers for the invite, pricks ;)

This.

F*cking hell man, it's a preview aimed at a small number of people who we considered for UAT testing. Eventually the upgrade will go live so you'll all get to see it!

Getting precious because you think you're missing out on something others are getting in this instance is ridiculous :lol:

Go fuck yourself you prick!

Where was my invite?

;)

Edited by Howmanheyman

Firstly, when do I receive my chocolate?

Secondly, am I the only one who got TWO invites? I would expect so, given my importance.

Thirdly, someone tell me to bother and actually have a fucking look at the new fangled thang.

I'll get Bev and Cath to issue that order it's the only way it'll take effect

A tag team! I like it :lol:;)

Can I bags cutting the ribbon or whatever it is, come the big day? Can I also keep the ceremonial scissors or trowel or whatever is used for the big day?? Hope they're silver.

Anyway, Ant and whoever else was involved: pisstaking aside, good effort, it looks quality. Cheers for putting the graft in - when I get in from work I like to do fuck all so for you to take up your own time sorting this place is quality.

This.

F*cking hell man, it's a preview aimed at a small number of people who we considered for UAT testing. Eventually the upgrade will go live so you'll all get to see it!

Getting precious because you think you're missing out on something others are getting in this instance is ridiculous :lol:

User acceptance testing testing? Wow, you guys are thorough! ;)

This.

Touchy fucker.

Why the fuck haven't I been included? I spend my working day sitting opposite two designers slagging their websites and ideas off, I've got experience in this shit, in fact I'd say I've got it off to a fine art.

FUCKING WANKERS.......AAAaaaaaaargh!

Tell the truth Ant, you did the most didn't you. I bet that Craig's done nowt.

I did. I made Ant an Admin! :lol:

TBH I knew development was needed but my job is nothing like what it was 6 years ago and I have literally no time to be paid all day to fart around with developing forums etc so hence we needed to bring someone on board to do it.

Trying to finally get a place of my own and getting my head kicked in last week hasn't help like... ;)