If you had won the Euromillions

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh they looks like there gonna turn into a right bunch of snobs like alot of idiots in this country. i had a friggin run in with some bitch at tescos carpark last saturday she was in her car complaining that we were taking up the road here she only did it for the fucking space so me and me mother stuck the middle fingers up. here when we went inside she was near the sandwhich section and she sharp dickyed off

:icon_lol:

Why do the winners rarely seem to be people you'd like? They're almost always utter scum...

What's wrong with those two then? I've not read about them at all. They look like chavs in that picture, but as far as I know they are OK apart from their dress sense. Those fat jocks a while ago seemed like a right miserable pair. Spending a few grand on a fucking caravan, and saying bollocks like 'well I might have a haircut and buy a Nissan Micra' in a flat, tedious accent. They won £150m and they came across as the sort who would keep records of their expenditure in a book so they can make sure they didn't spend too much at Netto. Twats.

To be honest J69 i'd do pretty much the same as you except buy a place in Cornwall not Durham, Buy Truro City FC Blyth and maybe get different cars :-)

Been meaning to go to a game next time I'm down in Cornwall. Nearly in the football leagues aren't they? :D

To be honest J69 i'd do pretty much the same as you except buy a place in Cornwall not Durham, Buy Truro City FC Blyth and maybe get different cars :-)

Been meaning to go to a game next time I'm down in Cornwall. Nearly in the football leagues aren't they? :D

Blue Square South. Five promotions in six years which isn't bad. Been an odd start to the season and not winning games constantly anymore so we might be in this league for awhile. Lost yesterday in the F.A Cup 3rd Quali Round :-/

Why do the winners rarely seem to be people you'd like? They're almost always utter scum...

What's wrong with those two then? I've not read about them at all. They look like chavs in that picture, but as far as I know they are OK apart from their dress sense. Those fat jocks a while ago seemed like a right miserable pair. Spending a few grand on a fucking caravan, and saying bollocks like 'well I might have a haircut and buy a Nissan Micra' in a flat, tedious accent. They won £150m and they came across as the sort who would keep records of their expenditure in a book so they can make sure they didn't spend too much at Netto. Twats.

she apparently left her ex with an unmanageable debt when she buggered off with this bloke, also claims she's fucked over her kids and... well, look at them :cuppa:

If I won I would set my own Pro Cycling Team up, Men & Women.

I would buy a house in The Dales and Lakes. Then a nice pad in Meribel in the French Alps.

I would then set a cafe up called Cafe Ciclismo and it would be a cycling themed cafe :)

Sad I know/

Guest CabayeAye

If I won I would set my own Pro Cycling Team up, Men & Women.

I would buy a house in The Dales and Lakes. Then a nice pad in Meribel in the French Alps.

I would then set a cafe up called Cafe Ciclismo and it would be a cycling themed cafe :)

Sad I know/

Are you a proper cyclist, or one of those lycra clad perverts?

I would set up a series of art exhibitions & give art reporters massive bungs so that they write good stuff about them,

The first would depict taxidermy dogs in full military uniform and formations re-enacting actual battles & I would call it 'Dogs of war' the second I would feature a blank canvas with a tin opener stuck to it in an empty hall about which the art reporter would have to write about how it relates to Gramsci's theory of cultural hegemony & Sponge Bob Square pants at the same time.

I would buy some new guitar strings and a fuck load of football memorabilia including Lauren Robert's actual pants.

I'd give a million to my 20 favourite posters on here.

Doesn't surprise me, always thought you were a thoroughly decent chap ;)

:lol:

Okay okay, you're on the list Fist.

:gettin::lol:

I'd pay Salma whatever she wanted to let me buck her until I looked and spoke like Gollum.

( Just so you know I wouldn't waste it TS ;) )