If you had won the Euromillions

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put out a contract on some of the more irritating members of this forum

you could buy your muslim submarine ?

build a cathedral next to you so you could;d worship regularly................

are you religious ?

i'd get my self a nice big property.build some 5 a side pitches in one of the gardens. have parties every weekend with my friends, and just have a good time... get a couple of decent cars... learn to fly a plane. go round the world. all sorts...

Apparently the ownwers of the winning ticket are a couple are from the Falkirk area....if anyone in particular needs a bit of good fortune, it's probably a couple from the Falkirk area....

They'll need it roond there fuck me. The Scotchee of Scotland.

if i won the euromillions i wouldnt be showing that i have won it

Agreed, bet they get hounded to fuck now! I'd let on I had won a few million to explain the new house etc.

true i would never go public if i won any amount of money and i would never show that ive got money either i would buy a house but not a stupid massive mansion like some rich people go for

if i won the euromillions i wouldnt be showing that i have won it

Agreed, bet they get hounded to fuck now! I'd let on I had won a few million to explain the new house etc.

true i would never go public if i won any amount of money and i would never show that ive got money either i would buy a house but not a stupid massive mansion like some rich people go for

How the hell would you put a dent in 161m if you didn't buy at least one fuck-off house?

Unless you bought a 500k house in 322 towns - a bit pointless.

The kind of people that'd hound me are exactly the same kind of people I'd have fuck all to do with after I won. Course I'd buy a big fuck off house, course I'd drive a nice car, course I'd quit my job. Fucking Hell, why would you give a shit that other people knew you'd won some money. If they're so classless as to beg from you, why would you want them in your life afterall?

What if the concept of money become extinct in 1000yrs KSA?

You'd wake up a regular Joe.

I'd rather stay in the present and act the twat.

I'd give Kevin a job for life btw. After converting my money into £1 coins, stored in my own vault naturally, I'd introduce Kev to his job…

"Count it. All of it. "

Interest payments deposited weekly in 50p bits too.

Big country house, new drum kit, new guitars and amps. Corporate box at SJP, lots of rare footy shirts.

and then within a couple of months I would probably die from substance abuse.

I'd give Kevin a job for life btw. After converting my money into £1 coins, stored in my own vault naturally, I'd introduce Kev to his job…

"Count it. All of it. "

He'd be shoving sweaty fistfulls into his pockets the discount whore-loving, spitting-in-burgers little oik.

"Count it. All of it. "

He'd be shoving sweaty fistfulls into his pockets the discount whore-loving, spitting-in-burgers little oik.

Not if I made him do it in the nip.

I'd pay him whatever he could fit up there.

;)

"Count it. All of it. "

Not if I made him do it in the nip.

I'd pay him whatever he could fit up there.

;)

You'd be skint in six months, it will be like a kangaroo's pouch after the Dam trip.