Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United, July 23rd (00:30 BST), 1930 EST

ToonArmyMIA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find one with sound? Currently playing: Lady Gaga - Starstruck :icon_lol:

Seriously can their midfield and Tiote relax, its a friendly for christs sake. such a dirty tackle from behind on him in the start.

WTF is Smith starting for? And Lovenkrands?? These are the reasons we're playing shit. And if Raylor really thinks he is going to get RB over Simpson, hahaha. He needs to work hard before he does that

Has anyone else noticed that Gosling has a bit of pace to him?

And also I seem to be warming to Forster. He threw the ball out to Tiote and instantly started signalling with his hand to turn.

has guti completed a single pass yet?

free kick to the toon and the coverage cuts to an advert about seson tickets!

I bought three :icon_lol:

Insulin or no insulin, this game is killing me. Watching it without sound is like having sex with a mute.

Quick summary of the game though:

Theyve had 85% possession and we've had 15%. Best is running like he has arthiritis in his knees. Cant really say whose look good for us, as we've not had much of the ball. Mediocre would be a compliment. After selling andy carroll and getting that 30-35m for him, i cant believe im watching a team with best and lovendkrands leading the line, even if it is a friendly.