Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love to see Luke fall over like. As soon as he loses balance, he just gives it the full Rene Higuita.

:lol:

I teach people how to fall/land so they don't hurt themselves when they're thrown. You'd be amazed at the spasticated things people do with their limbs when they lose balance and they're not used to it, so I don't buy this "unnatural foot movement = deliberate attempt to disfigure Parker" rubbish from people who don't know what they're talking about.

Like I said above, he might well have meant to do it but the only person who knows that for sure is Balotelli. the footage does not prove anything either way, but I think it looks unlikely.

Unlike Luke to shoehorn a martial arts anecdote in. ;)

Also, I think people are forgetting it's not like a criminal court of law where the burden of proof required would be that much higher. Mind, Shearer got away with worse.

Also, I think people are forgetting it's not like a criminal court of law where the burden of proof required would be that much higher. Mind, Shearer got away with worse.

When a patient tries to punch me I throw them on the floor, using approved mva techniques obviously, therfore I an qualified to overrule you Luke and say he meant it

lads we're all missing the point here

A loveable rogue put his foot down on captain boredom, effectively trying to stamp it and him out of the game.

I for one think he should be let off, greater good and all that

:lol: It's like he kicked the colour beige.

When a patient tries to punch me I throw them on the floor, using approved mva techniques obviously, therfore I an qualified to overrule you Luke and say he meant it

Alreet, Nurse Ratched.

lads we're all missing the point here

A loveable rogue put his foot down on captain boredom, effectively trying to stamp it and him out of the game.

I for one think he should be let off, greater good and all that

I actually agree with you..

He's just a kid with too much money tbh. The stamp wasn't a stamp and his other carry-on is either just immaturity or impressively spontaenous cash giveaways. He's given away more than the postcode lottery in Manchester if all the stories are true. Compared to his racist, cheating contemporaries, I don't mind a bit of arrogance.

• 4 weeks later...