Where is our Anti-Muslim Christian right wing fanatic these days?

Rob W

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH I get by with a little help from Allah,

YES I get by with a little help from Allah...

If you neeeeddd Abu Hamza,

I'll give you his number to call

But don't expectttttt him to answer

He can't pick up the phone with his claw

OH I get by with a little help from Allah

:rip: Fucking hell.

:rip: Fucking hell.

i just laughed out loud so hard to that on the train home that I snorted, much to the amusement of my fellow passengers. Good work!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHH-AHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHH-AHHH!!!

We come the land of the sand and oil

From the bubbling wells and the Shariah law

The hooks we have for hands, will not slow our claims for special status

Sing praise Allah my beard is worth the toil

That was trying to be the Immigrant song by the way, but it is just not working for me.

canny to see those who howl about threads being hijacked out in force here.

Anyway, it seems Rob has either got the wrong end of the stick, is too stupid to understand a word I've posted over the years, or is so rattled his comprehension is zero. Or all of those.

What did he expect me to do or say ? :rip: My view on this sort of thing, is that muslim terrorists can blow the shit out of their own backyard in the middle east, just so long as they don't bother us or try to come here, or we stop them getting into the country, along with their millions of sympathisers.

Any terrorist, whatever their "cause", comes under this particular banner.

The pity is that people like Rob, and others on here, are happy to allow us to put up with these cunts claiming benefits, living in council houses, and pandering to their every whim in the misguided view that they will shake our hands, see the error of their ways, and become model British citizens who learn the language, get a job and contribute to society.

Where is our bullshitting so called ex submariner these last few days ?

Honest question LeazesMag, but are you happy to have English-speaking Muslims who do have jobs, adapt to general society and respect non-Muslims in this country? And what about the converts who are white/European?

Honest question LeazesMag, but are you happy to have English-speaking Muslims who do have jobs, adapt to general society and respect non-Muslims in this country? And what about the converts who are white/European?

Do you want the honest answer, or the official answer?

of course, but there a lot, lot more who have no interest in the country than you think, they are the silent majority.

Some of you on here appear to think that because they say nothing, they are not there, but they are, ignoring it or pretending it is not there is easier.

But another concern is also for the financial burden on an over-populated country. We are not a charity and cannot allow this burden to keep growing, these cuts to public services are just the start.

are you being your usual obsessed prick :rip:

of course, but there a lot, lot more who have no interest in the country than you think, they are the silent majority.

Some of you on here appear to think that because they say nothing, they are not there, but they are, ignoring it or pretending it is not there is easier.

Genuine question here: how do you know? I'd be far more inclined to believe it if I knew how come you're so sure.

are you being your usual obsessed prick :rip:

Come on though, you're always banging on about people 'admitting' stuff so I was just implying you should admit you're a racist.

You have a point about some things on immigration btw, but I do reckon it's mainly driven by prejudice. Honest opinion.

Genuine question here: how do you know? I'd be far more inclined to believe it if I knew how come you're so sure.

Prejudice. Literally. The very definition of.

it's true, but you don't expect the govt to make such figures available. Do you ?

:rip:

it's true, but you don't expect the govt to make such figures available. Do you ?

I'm asking how you know. That's all.