Where is our Anti-Muslim Christian right wing fanatic these days?

Rob W

Honest question LeazesMag, but are you happy to have English-speaking Muslims who do have jobs, adapt to general society and respect non-Muslims in this country? And what about the converts who are white/European?

of course, but there a lot, lot more who have no interest in the country than you think, they are the silent majority.

Some of you on here appear to think that because they say nothing, they are not there, but they are, ignoring it or pretending it is not there is easier.

Genuine question here: how do you know? I'd be far more inclined to believe it if I knew how come you're so sure.

it's true, but you don't expect the govt to make such figures available. Do you ?

Figures about what? Which asians have 'interest' in society? Can you not admit you're basically just making this up?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest question LeazesMag, but are you happy to have English-speaking Muslims who do have jobs, adapt to general society and respect non-Muslims in this country? And what about the converts who are white/European?

of course, but there a lot, lot more who have no interest in the country than you think, they are the silent majority.

Some of you on here appear to think that because they say nothing, they are not there, but they are, ignoring it or pretending it is not there is easier.

But another concern is also for the financial burden on an over-populated country. We are not a charity and cannot allow this burden to keep growing, these cuts to public services are just the start.

So you're a guilty until proven innocent kind of guy judging by the 1st paragraph. Thing is, how do you know this? Can you read minds?

The 2nd paragraph suggests that you believe all Muslims from abroad jump off the plane and then go straight to the jobcentre to claim JSA and other benefits. These foreigners could be better for the country in a financial sense (providing they sort out a job of course) as they have larger families and counteract the problems of an ageing population. That's not really my view at all, but I felt like adding it.

Are you against yanks, Aussies, Dutch, Hindus, Jews etc. coming in as well? Or is it just Muslims because of the Abu Hamza rent-a-mob mongs?

Genuine question here: how do you know? I'd be far more inclined to believe it if I knew how come you're so sure.

it's true, but you don't expect the govt to make such figures available. Do you ?

I'm asking how you know. That's all.

Oh noes he's gone italics! :rip:

Figures about what? Which asians have 'interest' in society? Can you not admit you're basically just making this up?

I find it hard to believe a solicitor could be so dumb.

;) Just gettin' my flame on. Who knows, it might help. ;)

The pity is that people like Rob, and others on here, are happy to allow us to put up with these cunts claiming benefits

:rip:

Terrorists on benefits is a great name for a band.

it is too ;)

That's just a bit of a sad, stock-in-trade response at the end of the day though, mate. Basically the point I'm making is that you make things up. In the context of a reasoned debate, it's the opposite of evidence and makes you a risible figure. Some people tiptoe around that a bit because you've been supporting the club for many a long year, but it is the truth, nonetheless.

That's just a bit of a sad, stock-in-trade response at the end of the day though, mate. Basically the point I'm making is that you make things up. In the context of a reasoned debate, it's the opposite of evidence and makes you a risible figure. Some people tiptoe around that a bit because you've been supporting the club for many a long year, but it is the truth, nonetheless.

I'm not making anything up at all. If you do not understand that some things are not made available to the public in the public interest, and this sort of thing obviously comes under such a banner, you must be stupid. I realise you are solicitor, so you are looking for "evidence", hence your comments. However, I don't really believe you are stupid, and I do believe that as such you are trying to make out you are a smartarse and a know-it-all, but in this instance, you are most definitely incorrect.

If you don't see this, then you ARE dumb.

As for your reference to football, lets not go there, but you can if you like.......I can point out the most obvious fact which you, and others, insisted for a long time how wrong and "risible" I was, but time has proved me correct.....I wouldn't try and be a smartarse on this occasion either, because time will most definitely prove me right again.

No mate, look I'll simply just repeat my point: you make things up.

no sonny, I'll repeat myself again. You're a prick, if you think the govt is actually going to release figures into the public domain which say such things.

no sonny, I'll repeat myself again. You're a prick, if you think the govt is actually going to release figures into the public domain which say such things.

Ok, Cher. :rip:

;)

;)

In fact that reference is an opportune link to this:

groundhog%20day%202.jpg

In recognition of KSA's post and the fact that I can accept that I'm a repetitive bastard. ;)

;)

In fact that reference is an opportune link to this:

groundhog%20day%202.jpg

In recognition of KSA's post and the fact that I can accept that I'm a repetitive bastard. ;)

as you are such a repetitive bastard, as well as a fool, you can have that one for yourself, as it was you who made the reference, I only hope nobody accuses me of ruining this thread.

How old are you ? One day you will realise that Leazes told you so :icon_lol:

;) Just gettin' my flame on. Who knows, it might help. ;)

It didn't. :icon_lol:

this one seems to have gotten lost in the mire. I'm also genuinely interested in the answer. leazes?

Edited by to dumb

this one seems to have gotten lost in the mire. I'm also genuinely interested in the answer. leazes?

Life experience. :o