The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

If everyone chips in a couple of quid we can get Gene Clunge a ticket to North Korea so he can live in a communist utopia and not be a victim of capitalism like us. They don't have internet connections there either so he won't be posting anymore incoherent irrelevant bollocks.

:lol: He's decent crack imo. I'd like to think it's served with a hefty dallop of whimsy mind.

I'm enjoying myself.

Incidentally, the times when I met LeazesMag, it won't surprise you to know we discussed football & not politics.

Decent old fella he is.

also, that MonkeysFist lad; known his brother for nigh on 20 years & him for a decade - never had a cross word with either of them

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone chips in a couple of quid we can get Gene Clunge a ticket to North Korea so he can live in a communist utopia and not be a victim of capitalism like us. They don't have internet connections there either so he won't be posting anymore incoherent irrelevant bollocks.

Alternatively, I'll stay & win all of you over by force of my arguments.

There is no force to your arguments because they are rendered incoherent by your obtuse use of the english language. Have you ever read Orwell's essay 'Politics and the English language'? Judging by your posts I'd say there's a good chance you have. Well your posts are reminiscent of the examples of bad writing given in that very essay.

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

I used legal means to seek redress

Cosy on up to the man, eh whitey? :lol:

A couple of years ago, my son's school rugby team played away to All Saints (West Denton) & during the game, the changers got done.

They all had their phones stolen & had to get crime numbers etc to get them stopped.

Only 1 person in the team didn't go down this route, but miraculously he got his phone back within the hour.

His surname? Well S_ _ _ _ S; coincidence huh?

Nice story. Relevant as well.

:lol: I was thinking that too. Like Rob W on speed this bloke.

All for it meself ;) . Beats the fuck out of a page of LOLs or anything that Fish character posts.

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

A couple of years ago, my son's school rugby team played away to All Saints (West Denton) & during the game, the changers got done.

They all had their phones stolen & had to get crime numbers etc to get them stopped.

Only 1 person in the team didn't go down this route, but miraculously he got his phone back within the hour.

career criminal scum

There is no force to your arguments because they are rendered incoherent by your obtuse use of the english language. Have you ever read Orwell's essay 'Politics and the English language'? Judging by your posts I'd say there's a good chance you have. Well your posts are reminiscent of the examples of bad writing given in that very essay.

Thanks, but your opinion is neither sought nor valued.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

All for it meself :icon_lol: . Beats the fuck out of a page of LOLs or anything that Fish character posts.

;) pmsl

I wouldn't hit anyone.

career criminal scum

potential future career - 50 something mass murderer, all the signs are there imo

I wouldn't hit anyone.

career criminal scum

potential future career - 50 something mass murderer, all the signs are there imo

will you live that long?

Likewise, Gene Guevara.

Likewise, Gene Guevara.

Gene Gramsci actually.

Apology accepted

will you live that long?

57 according to a clairvoyant. Was I out with my assertion, that you're in your 50's? You look like an extra from AWP circa 1982.

Let's hope the clairvoyant got it wrong eh?

Yes you were wrong, as you are about everything.

will you live that long?

57 according to a clairvoyant. Was I out with my assertion, that you're in your 50's? You look like an extra from AWP circa 1982.

I'm wrong about everything, I'm the one who believes in failed policies and ideologies? Even the fuckin Russians laugh at how backward they were. Even the Chinese are beginning to see sense. You're a fool trying to make a name for yourself. Well you did, because I'm sure your articles in The Mag had a detrimental effect on sales. I know a kid who used to sit within three seats of you in the leazes too. Say nee more.

:lol:

will you live that long?

I'm wrong about everything, I'm the one who believes in failed policies and ideologies? Even the fuckin Russians laugh at how backward they were. Even the Chinese are beginning to see sense. You're a fool trying to make a name for yourself. Well you did, because I'm sure your articles in The Mag had a detrimental effect on sales. I know a kid who used to sit within three seats of you in the leazes too. Say nee more.

Interestingly I've never sat in the Leazes!

will you live that long?

Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with another wrongun then. I do remember your pish in The Mag though.

will you live that long?

Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with another wrongun then. I do remember your pish in The Mag though.

So you were wrong? apology accepted.

"chop off the head" etc, i think if the police went in and put a few rioters in their place a lot of the opportunists would scamper off.

These lads aren't protesting, or going at it for a cause, the vast majority are doing it because there is no resistance and they can pick up an xbox without any risk of prosecution or a cop giving them hassle.

soon as they see a risk of it a lot of them will cave and crap their pants and bugger off home to call it a day after getting "something"

alternatively, we could end up in a civil war type scenario.

risk worth taking?

I don't think it could escalate to that stage, it's not like the looters will band together to form a strategic organisation, with various boroughs plotting together, so yes i'd take that risk, they're not up in arms for a cause or anything, as it's been said it's simply greed and opportunism for material things.

At the minute they probably think it'll die off when theres bugger all left to loot.

But the cause of the rioting is the bitter harvest of years of neglect, marginalisation & racism by the British ruling elite.

Thatcher's destruction of the working class in the 80s & 90s wasn't helped by new Labour.

In the boom years, the gap between haves & have nots widened.

Under this lot, the spirit of Thatcherite repression has returned.

Like 81 & 91, the youth know no other way to express anger than by disorder.

I reckon Stevie is right, I know who you are now. And if I am right, I've also met you.

Yes, you met me in my old local one Sunday night back in 2005.

And, no offence, but I think you're even more of an old bastard than me!

more than once......don't say that was the only time you were sober :lol: